When will Gabrielle Giffords be transferred to a hospital in Cuba or Canada?

Werbung:
So true...

The lib media is also tasteless.

Gabby's father went off on the media hours after she was shot, saying that the Tea Party was her enemy and implied that a Tea Party member was responsible. So I have to take him at his word even if that lunatic was actually a fruitcake liberal. I am afraid when we conservatives try to understand how things work we need to look at things a little different. For example. The reason this winter is freezing is because cap and trade wasn't passed and global warming has gotten out of control. Once you understand this then you will understand how the the Tea Party is responsible for the insane liberal gunman's shooting spree.

regards
doug

This post summarises my political life, since high school in the sixties.

As soon as I synthesis a coherent and systematic demolition of some loose right-wing idea, everyone shuts up.

So let's hear a critique of what I posted, not a bunch or non-related slogans.

Comeade Sta

This post summarises my political life, since high school in the sixties.

As soon as I synthesis a coherent and systematic demolition of some loose right-wing idea, everyone shuts up.

So let's hear a critique of what I posted, not a bunch or non-related slogans.

Comeade Sta

To state the OBVIOUS to you, the US neurological community won't collapse and wither away if they can't make a trip to cuba. :D For 50 years, democrat and republican administrations alike have boycotted that nation because of its government's hellish record on human rights. Is that quantum mechanics for you?

Incoherent. You're basically sitting in the corner mumbling to yourself. :rolleyes:

And you are on the mountaintop, screaming out the truth in a precise scientific manner.

Are you actually capable of argument rather than unfunny ad hominem attacks ?

How old are you ?

16 ?

Comrade Stalin

And you are on the mountaintop, screaming out the truth in a precise scientific manner.

Are you actually capable of argument rather than unfunny ad hominem attacks ?

How old are you ?

16 ?

Comrade Stalin

I thought it was funny and accurate.

And, if Rick is screaming truth isn't that a good thing and proof they you are not speaking the truth?

Okay Pockets....You and the Commie against me and Rick in thumb wrestling.

We are going to kick your a**.

Who is the commie? You call everyone a commie... You have commie tourettes.

Me "Private charity should replace welfare."

Gipper "COMMIE!!!"

Werbung:
Back