1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Where are Palin's medical records?

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by Popeye, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

In an interview with NBC’s Brian Williams last week, Palin said that she would release her full medical records ABC is wondering, “What’s the hold up?”soon. On Sunday, the campaign told ABC News the release would happen “early this week.” Still no records and ABC is wondering "what's the holdup"?

Remember that rumor about whom the real mother of baby Trig was? I'm not saying it is necessarily true but if Palin has nothing to hide...where are her medical records?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/still-no-medica.html

2. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    maybe she is knocked up?

its only a few days away, no need to put them out to early you know...

3. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

this is so funny,

where is your Messiah's records? one page that is not even medical records, just some doctor saying he is fit

h y p o c r a t e s

well maybe that was to harsh, maybe messiah's dont need medical records :) or birth certificates

4. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

He released his records, maybe they weren't as complete as you may like but it was certainly better than Palin has done. She remains the only one of the candidates not to have released any medical records of any kind...McCain, Obama, and Biden all have.

5. Pandora

one page?

as complete as I like

one page that wasnt even actual medical recorrds? it was a note from his doctor

6. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Palin has released nil, nada, zilch...with the election so close the question is probably moot, but I'd like to know why?

7. Pandora

well your guy is gonna win right :) so what does it matter
    and your guy is going to win while never really showing any of his cards... pretty good deal really

maybe palin is to stupid to know how to find her records sos he cant send them out, give the poor girl a break

and dont worry your guy will get all 57 states in a land slide!

8. 9sublime

9sublime Active Member

Why on earth do people feel the need to see their candidates medical record? Of what use is it to them in working out how good of a politician they will be?

9. pocketfullofshells

who is the stupid one they guy who misspeaks or the guy who things he realy thinks there are 57 states?

DO you think he belives there are 57 states? I bet not. But yet you keep saying it over and over like it has meaning. Do we have to go over the 1000 mistatements by Bush and McCain for you?

But just say it, you like Palin so you dont care if she puts out any medical records. or is it to hard for you to say anything about your Palin?

10. pocketfullofshells

medical records can be of help , if you found out McCain had a bad heart and was showing signs of a Disease that could effect his brain...knowing who is next in line that would scare me alot....

I would be less worried about Obama knowing Biden is VP, but still we should know if they medically can handle the job.

11. Pandora

Seriously you can’t take a joke, is it that bad pocket? 57 states is a joke, sorry if your shorts are so bunched up that you can’t find humor

And again you have a real problem of shoving words in other people's mouths. You keep doing this to me and I admit it’s annoying. I never said that Palin should not release her medical records. I just said it was hypocritical of Popeye to be the one calling for it since his guy has not either and his guy has been at this for over a year and a half.

Of course she should release her medical records, but the call to release them should not be coming from someone who backs a guy in this for over a year and a half and still has not released them.

12. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

:eek:
    "They weren't as complete as you want them to be" Why not???? What is he hiding????

13. pocketfullofshells

you say some many dumb things about obama how is anyone to tell when your joking?