Where Would We Be, Without Democratic Economies?????

Werbung:
There was no consensus of global cooling then, it was mostly media stories

Try to pay attention
Leftist story lines that have fallen from grace after long periods of misguided massive consensus support:

The Jews caused all the bad things that happened in German prior to WW2.
Bloodletting was effective in curing a wide range of human illnesses.
Dinosaurs were killed by an asteroid strike.
All life originated from a single living cell and evolved from there.
Trump colluded with Russia to steal DNC emails and wreck Hillary's election hopes.
The Biden family never took dirty money from foreign thugs in exchange for audiences with the 'big guy.'
The earth is cooling at an alarming rate.
Democrats did not and do not commit widespread voter fraud.

And more.

Leftist story lines that have fallen from grace after long periods of misguided massive consensus support:

The Jews caused all the bad things that happened in German prior to WW2.
Bloodletting was effective in curing a wide range of human illnesses.
Dinosaurs were killed by an asteroid strike.
All life originated from a single living cell and evolved from there.
Trump colluded with Russia to steal DNC emails and wreck Hillary's election hopes.
The Biden family never took dirty money from foreign thugs in exchange for audiences with the 'big guy.'
The earth is cooling at an alarming rate.
Democrats did not and do not commit widespread voter fraud.

And more.
Well many of those aren't science duh
They didn't all have massive support duh
Not all have fallen from grace duh

Well many of those aren't science duh
They didn't all have massive support duh
Not all have fallen from grace duh
Leftists have strange ideas of what science is.

"I am not studying science," Fauci bellowed. "I AM THE SCIENCE!"
1697404358498.png

Leftists have strange ideas of what science is.

"I am not studying science," Fauci bellowed. "I AM THE SCIENCE!"
View attachment 8147
Leftists understand science
Righties are science morons

Leftists understand science
Righties are science morons
Really? Science teaches that life could not have spontaneously begun from non-living matter and I know Christians believe that scientific fact. I have also read the opinions of quite a few leftist that clearly do not believe that scientific fact

Righties
Really? Science teaches that life could not have spontaneously begun from non-living matter and I know Christians believe that scientific fact. I have also read the opinions of quite a few leftist that clearly do not believe that scientific fact
Where does science teach that?

Creationists often argue that scientists’ lack of knowledge about how the first cell arose is evidence that life could not have arisen “spontaneously from nonliving matter.” There are numerous problems with this argument, some of which I have dealt with before. For example, it is entirely an argument from ignorance fallacy (details here). Further, although it is often used as an argument “against evolution” it is actually an entirely separate concept from the theory of evolution, and the two theories do not rely on each other (details here). In this post, however, I want to focus on a different aspect of this argument. Namely, the fact that it isn’t actually true. Life arises spontaneously from “nonliving matter” all the time

Creationists often argue that scientists’ lack of knowledge about how the first cell arose is evidence that life could not have arisen “spontaneously from nonliving matter.” There are numerous problems with this argument, some of which I have dealt with before. For example, it is entirely an argument from ignorance fallacy (details here). Further, although it is often used as an argument “against evolution” it is actually an entirely separate concept from the theory of evolution, and the two theories do not rely on each other (details here). In this post, however, I want to focus on a different aspect of this argument. Namely, the fact that it isn’t actually true. Life arises spontaneously from “nonliving matter” all the time
After a better understanding of biology felled Darwin's stupid 'tree of life's origin' nonsense evolutionists abandoned all efforts to link evolution to theories of the origin of species

After a better understanding of biology felled Darwin's stupid 'tree of life's origin' nonsense evolutionists abandoned all efforts to link evolution to theories of the origin of specie
Meaningless to my post
You lied on your claim about what science teaches

My most-dramatic experience was at a brewery, in Boulder, CO.
A friend, of mine (and, the brewer, he knew, there) took me on a tour. Eventually, we came-upon one o' those plastic 55-gal. barrels, where the CO2 was being expelled. A hose, from the vat, ran into that barrel....that was (approx.) 2/3 filled with water. I was told..."Go ahead and take a hit outta that barrel!!" I'd assumed they were talking about a smell. When I put my face just-below the top-edge of the barrel...and, attempted to take a "hit"....I almost blacked-out...but, was caught, before I hit the floor. Because of it's density, that CO2 goes nowhere....except over the top-edge of the barrel, as volume increases.
If you bothered to read what I said, you would understand that plants use two molecules in CO2: one C and one O. The remaining O is released into the atmosphere. Furthermore, it wasn't the presence of CO2 that almost knocked you out in that barrel; it was the percentage of CO2. H2O is also not a pollutant, but if you put your face into water and did the same thing you did in the barrel, you'd get the same feeling.

If you bothered to read what I said, you would understand that plants use two molecules in CO2: one C and one O. The remaining O is released into the atmosphere. Furthermore, it wasn't the presence of CO2 that almost knocked you out in that barrel; it was the percentage of CO2. H2O is also not a pollutant, but if you put your face into water and did the same thing you did in the barrel, you'd get the same feeling.
So it's not a pollutant but it can kill you lol
What a stupid use of words to pathetically try to deny global warming

But yes it's the percentage that causes global warming maybe even you will eventually figure that out

I'm starting to wonder if your previous recreational pharmaceutical diversions have rendered you unable to discern what is better and what is worse.

If you were a medical or biological student of digestion, yours would be study of, among other things, human excrement.

Your post here is like such a student condemning the good and healthy excrement without knowing what healthier crap looks like.

You don't seem to be able to tell shix from Shinola.

Werbung:
So it's not a pollutant but it can kill you lol
What a stupid use of words to pathetically try to deny global warming

But yes it's the percentage that causes global warming maybe even you will eventually figure that out
If morons kill off CO2 on the planet, then all life will die - guaranteed.

Back