Where Would We Be, Without Democratic Economies?????

THAT'S WHY I BLOCKED HIM.
You need to thicken your skin. These morons live under rocks and still roam the world at night, sort of like Diogenes, but in search of someone stupider than they are. Unlike Diogenes, they successfully find many every night. They avoid mirrors and keep snakes as pets. Sometimes, it's hard to discern which is which. The world is a better place when they are asleep. Fortunately, they don't live as long as happy people, having no reason to do so.

Werbung:
You need to thicken your skin. These morons live under rocks and still roam the world at night, sort of like Diogenes, but in search of someone stupider than they are. Unlike Diogenes, they successfully find many every night. They avoid mirrors and keep snakes as pets. Sometimes, it's hard to discern which is which. The world is a better place when they are asleep. Fortunately, they don't live as long as happy people, having no reason to do so.
Thanks for your suggestion.

Plants can't live without CO² in the air, and can't live without the microbes in the soil that use C sequestered in the soil to combine with elements to produce the chemical compounds in a form that plants can use to grow. The C in the soil is specifically decaying plants & animals and the C from smoke. Animals can't live without plants; plants eat C0² produced by decaying formerly living flora & fauna. Wildfires existed before mankind, or dinosaurs for that matter, so CO² as the product of burning is neither new nor novel to mankind's existence. The Earth's atmosphere was densely murky with volcanos' smoke at the beginning, but has been less and less self-contaminated over the billions of years of existence. All life on Earth is dependent upon C everywhere it is stored and/or available. The original Gaia Theory explains that the water cycle of the planet moderates the temperature via weather, -evaporating surface water when temperatures rise creating clouds that block 50% of Sol's energy from reaching and heating Earth, and precipitating H²O when the temperature falls. The water cycle and its dependence upon Sol and its own solar flare cycle are the primary actors in our overall climate range. It's been cycling back & forth for billions of years and the minor contaminations of mankind only rarely effect the upper layers of the atmosphere and mainly just ruin the surface where we live. Fortunately, we can and have changed our ways and cleaned up many egregious examples of ignoring what happens when you don't do the right thing. Those of us who are old enough remember what snowy landscapes looked like an hour after it stopped snowing in cities: the surface of the snow was gray when we heated our homes with coal. The queen of pollution may have been the Cuyahoga River, -when it caught fire. Mankind learns the hard way, and the stupid climate greenie-weenies are mostly young and badly educated along with the practitioners of bad science who masquerade as scientists & teachers who indoctrinate them. I pray every day to live long enough the see them shamed into working as janitors and toilet cleaners, -as befits their contributions to mankind's advances.

The CO² being put into the atmosphere now is at an acceptable level and is beneficial to plants that use it to grow and store as wood & green material above & below the ground and water. Natural gas is the energy bridge that will get mankind to whatever is next, and EVs will play a small part as half of what hybrid gas & electric vehicles can & should be. Gasoline became the fuel of choice because it was and still is a by-product of refining oil. Use it, or pour it into the ground or rivers like the bad old days. ?? There hasn't been a locomotive built since WWII that hasn't been electric, and almost all of them hybrid diesel-electrics. The same technology applied to automobiles is the bridge to the future which may or may not be hydrogen fuel cells, or atomic, or some technology not yet thought of. Mankind progresses one step at a time, with what is known to what is created by necessity.

In the early 1960s the people who didn't know how to grow weeds wrote books predicting mankind would starve in the 1970s & beyond because we couldn't produce enough food to feed the expanding population which is now 3 times what it was in 1950. We won't see starving until the effects of throwing the Dutch farmers off the land affects the EU's food chain. That's in the very near future for Europeans. Karma's a bitch. The people who couldn't tell which way the wind was blowing by standing outdoors told us the world would freeze into a block of ice in ten years, and then told us ten years later we'd all burn-up ten years after that, then told us the sky was falling, blah, blah, blah, every ten years we only have ten years until disaster. They've always been wrong, and are just extending their streak.

I have never seen one retraction to their claims. Never, not one single time in my 80 years have any of them admitted being wrong. That should be instructive to young people. Ordinary people find themselves to be wrong about this or that everyday and we progress by admitting it and moving on. Those that cannot do so NEVER learn.

A lesson in current fact finding: trying to establish the square footage of Al Gore's home is a fruitless misadventure because neither Brave nor Google would give an answer to the straight forward question, "How many sq ft is Al Gore's home". The closest one can get is, it's 4 times the national average, or I calculate 4 x 2014 = ~8,500 sq ft. If your get your data online you are doomed.

Global col,ing was never an accepted scientific theory so not sure why you bring up freezing, it just shows you were wrong, are you going to issue a retraction? Lol or is the mysterious they you reference some vague random nonentity?

And who says co2 is being emitted at an acceptable level? You? Lol again

Global col,ing was never an accepted scientific theory so not sure why you bring up freezing, it just shows you were wrong, are you going to issue a retraction? Lol or is the mysterious they you reference some vague random nonentity?

And who says co2 is being emitted at an acceptable level? You? Lol again
The waffling mob blindly accept unproven speculations as long as significant numbers of others do but afterward when new evidence emerges that contradict old assumptions leftist liars dishonestly claim they never supported the debunked speculations.

Unlike unsaved partisans, I do not worship human politicians.
How do you know I'm not unsaved?
How do you know you are?

You know nothing of the sort. Being a godbotherer you believe you are entitled to it, if it existed but it doesn't. You will die like all of us and buried or cremated. No afterlife for you old man.

How do you know I'm not unsaved?
How do you know you are?

You know nothing of the sort. Being a godbotherer you believe you are entitled to it, if it existed but it doesn't. You will die like all of us and buried or cremated. No afterlife for you old man.
  1. 1 John 2:4
    He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth isnot in him.
  2. 1 John 2:22
    Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

The waffling mob blindly accept unproven speculations as long as significant numbers of others do but afterward when new evidence emerges that contradict old assumptions leftist liars dishonestly claim they never supported the debunked speculations.
you mean like the waffling mob STILL claiming the 2020 election was stolen? lol

but i suspect you righties will continue to insist you were right until the day you die. Being stubborn can be a good thing, except when you are also a moron.

1. 1 John 2:4
    He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth isnot in him.
  2. 1 John 2:22
    Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
As usual, when you have no answers you slip bit of god into it. That's your dumb arse default position. Let god take care of it.

Werbung:
you mean like the waffling mob STILL claiming the 2020 election was stolen? lol
Massive voting fraud evidence has still not been satisfactorily refuted and much evidence of 2020 fraud can no longer be refuted. Democrats blow smoke to cover up the fact that so much evidence of voting fraud has never been refuted.

Back