Where Would We Be, Without Democratic Economies?????

I'm starting to wonder if your previous recreational pharmaceutical diversions have rendered you unable to discern what is better and what is worse.

If you were a medical or biological student of digestion, yours would be study of, among other things, human excrement.

Your post here is like such a student condemning the good and healthy excrement without knowing what healthier crap looks like.

You don't seem to be able to tell shix from Shinola.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[3].gif

Yeah...it kinda raises the hackles on most clueless White-wingers.

Werbung:
I am going to place you on ignore.

If you always try to walk toward what is BETTER instead of walking toward what is worse, I can only conclude that you don't have the ability to discern that Trump is better than any choice you seem to make.

You get the last word.

Plants can't live without CO² in the air, and can't live without the microbes in the soil that use C sequestered in the soil to combine with elements to produce the chemical compounds in a form that plants can use to grow. The C in the soil is specifically decaying plants & animals and the C from smoke. Animals can't live without plants; plants eat C0² produced by decaying formerly living flora & fauna. Wildfires existed before mankind, or dinosaurs for that matter, so CO² as the product of burning is neither new nor novel to mankind's existence. The Earth's atmosphere was densely murky with volcanos' smoke at the beginning, but has been less and less self-contaminated over the billions of years of existence. All life on Earth is dependent upon C everywhere it is stored and/or available. The original Gaia Theory explains that the water cycle of the planet moderates the temperature via weather, -evaporating surface water when temperatures rise creating clouds that block 50% of Sol's energy from reaching and heating Earth, and precipitating H²O when the temperature falls. The water cycle and its dependence upon Sol and its own solar flare cycle are the primary actors in our overall climate range. It's been cycling back & forth for billions of years and the minor contaminations of mankind only rarely effect the upper layers of the atmosphere and mainly just ruin the surface where we live. Fortunately, we can and have changed our ways and cleaned up many egregious examples of ignoring what happens when you don't do the right thing. Those of us who are old enough remember what snowy landscapes looked like an hour after it stopped snowing in cities: the surface of the snow was gray when we heated our homes with coal. The queen of pollution may have been the Cuyahoga River, -when it caught fire. Mankind learns the hard way, and the stupid climate greenie-weenies are mostly young and badly educated along with the practitioners of bad science who masquerade as scientists & teachers who indoctrinate them. I pray every day to live long enough the see them shamed into working as janitors and toilet cleaners, -as befits their contributions to mankind's advances.

The CO² being put into the atmosphere now is at an acceptable level and is beneficial to plants that use it to grow and store as wood & green material above & below the ground and water. Natural gas is the energy bridge that will get mankind to whatever is next, and EVs will play a small part as half of what hybrid gas & electric vehicles can & should be. Gasoline became the fuel of choice because it was and still is a by-product of refining oil. Use it, or pour it into the ground or rivers like the bad old days. ?? There hasn't been a locomotive built since WWII that hasn't been electric, and almost all of them hybrid diesel-electrics. The same technology applied to automobiles is the bridge to the future which may or may not be hydrogen fuel cells, or atomic, or some technology not yet thought of. Mankind progresses one step at a time, with what is known to what is created by necessity.

In the early 1960s the people who didn't know how to grow weeds wrote books predicting mankind would starve in the 1970s & beyond because we couldn't produce enough food to feed the expanding population which is now 3 times what it was in 1950. We won't see starving until the effects of throwing the Dutch farmers off the land affects the EU's food chain. That's in the very near future for Europeans. Karma's a bitch. The people who couldn't tell which way the wind was blowing by standing outdoors told us the world would freeze into a block of ice in ten years, and then told us ten years later we'd all burn-up ten years after that, then told us the sky was falling, blah, blah, blah, every ten years we only have ten years until disaster. They've always been wrong, and are just extending their streak.

I have never seen one retraction to their claims. Never, not one single time in my 80 years have any of them admitted being wrong. That should be instructive to young people. Ordinary people find themselves to be wrong about this or that everyday and we progress by admitting it and moving on. Those that cannot do so NEVER learn.

A lesson in current fact finding: trying to establish the square footage of Al Gore's home is a fruitless misadventure because neither Brave nor Google would give an answer to the straight forward question, "How many sq ft is Al Gore's home". The closest one can get is, it's 4 times the national average, or I calculate 4 x 2014 = ~8,500 sq ft. If your get your data online you are doomed.

Plants can't live without CO² in the air, and can't live without the microbes in the soil that use C sequestered in the soil to combine with elements to produce the chemical compounds in a form that plants can use to grow. The C in the soil is specifically decaying plants & animals and the C from smoke. Animals can't live without plants; plants eat C0² produced by decaying formerly living flora & fauna. Wildfires existed before mankind, or dinosaurs for that matter, so CO² as the product of burning is neither new nor novel to mankind's existence. The Earth's atmosphere was densely murky with volcanos' smoke at the beginning, but has been less and less self-contaminated over the billions of years of existence. All life on Earth is dependent upon C everywhere it is stored and/or available. The original Gaia Theory explains that the water cycle of the planet moderates the temperature via weather, -evaporating surface water when temperatures rise creating clouds that block 50% of Sol's energy from reaching and heating Earth, and precipitating H²O when the temperature falls. The water cycle and its dependence upon Sol and its own solar flare cycle are the primary actors in our overall climate range. It's been cycling back & forth for billions of years and the minor contaminations of mankind only rarely effect the upper layers of the atmosphere and mainly just ruin the surface where we live. Fortunately, we can and have changed our ways and cleaned up many egregious examples of ignoring what happens when you don't do the right thing. Those of us who are old enough remember what snowy landscapes looked like an hour after it stopped snowing in cities: the surface of the snow was gray when we heated our homes with coal. The queen of pollution may have been the Cuyahoga River, -when it caught fire. Mankind learns the hard way, and the stupid climate greenie-weenies are mostly young and badly educated along with the practitioners of bad science who masquerade as scientists & teachers who indoctrinate them. I pray every day to live long enough the see them shamed into working as janitors and toilet cleaners, -as befits their contributions to mankind's advances.

The CO² being put into the atmosphere now is at an acceptable level and is beneficial to plants that use it to grow and store as wood & green material above & below the ground and water. Natural gas is the energy bridge that will get mankind to whatever is next, and EVs will play a small part as half of what hybrid gas & electric vehicles can & should be. Gasoline became the fuel of choice because it was and still is a by-product of refining oil. Use it, or pour it into the ground or rivers like the bad old days. ?? There hasn't been a locomotive built since WWII that hasn't been electric, and almost all of them hybrid diesel-electrics. The same technology applied to automobiles is the bridge to the future which may or may not be hydrogen fuel cells, or atomic, or some technology not yet thought of. Mankind progresses one step at a time, with what is known to what is created by necessity.

In the early 1960s the people who didn't know how to grow weeds wrote books predicting mankind would starve in the 1970s & beyond because we couldn't produce enough food to feed the expanding population which is now 3 times what it was in 1950. We won't see starving until the effects of throwing the Dutch farmers off the land affects the EU's food chain. That's in the very near future for Europeans. Karma's a bitch. The people who couldn't tell which way the wind was blowing by standing outdoors told us the world would freeze into a block of ice in ten years, and then told us ten years later we'd all burn-up ten years after that, then told us the sky was falling, blah, blah, blah, every ten years we only have ten years until disaster. They've always been wrong, and are just extending their streak.

I have never seen one retraction to their claims. Never, not one single time in my 80 years have any of them admitted being wrong. That should be instructive to young people. Ordinary people find themselves to be wrong about this or that everyday and we progress by admitting it and moving on. Those that cannot do so NEVER learn.

A lesson in current fact finding: trying to establish the square footage of Al Gore's home is a fruitless misadventure because neither Brave nor Google would give an answer to the straight forward question, "How many sq ft is Al Gore's home". The closest one can get is, it's 4 times the national average, or I calculate 4 x 2014 = ~8,500 sq ft. If your get your data online you are doomed.
Well plagairised.

Well plagairised.
Everything I know was discovered, published, edited, or otherwise known to a great many people before I came along. I contribute almost nothing to mankind other than echoing what I think other people should know. If that's plagiarism, I plead the fifth. Speaking of which, it's that hour and I think I'll go see if I can pursue a some other fifths in pursuit of greater understanding...

WTF is wrong with him?
4 little things: The writer presumes that his faulty science's correlations/predictions of the Earth heating is due to CO² build up is not accepted science because his models do not include the clouds' actions. No cloud effects, no good understanding of weather. If you can't predict the past with your models, you can't see the future.

His crowd is restricting the use of natural gas at the same time he is saying we don't have enough. We don't have enough because of him & them. If that's the way he makes himself correct, it's specious.

Farmers till-in crop residues that are not wasted on alcohol production. Who is demanding alcohol in gasoline? Him & his friends.

Weather-related damages to mankind & property is not increasing. Bad weather is not getting worse or occurring more often or more widely, not to speak of the fact that we can see it coming and prepare. Hurricane deaths are way down, as are tornado deaths.

What the acceptable/best/target/pivot point of CO² in our atmosphere? The sky is falling needs to be specified.

Everything I know was discovered, published, edited, or otherwise known to a great many people before I came along. I contribute almost nothing to mankind other than echoing what I think other people should know. If that's plagiarism...
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

At least you recognize you might have a problem....
plagiarize:
: to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
:
use (another's production) without crediting the source

View attachment 8741

At least you recognize you might have a problem....
plagiarize:
: to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
:
use (another's production) without crediting the source

You are attempting to gain the world record for stupidity, and I think you have a pretty good shot at it. Exactly what verbiage are you conflating with my being a plagiarist? Just puking out words in accusation doesn't make you accurate or believable. It makes you a lazy slob trying to get attention without understanding the issues and/or doing your homework. The world needs a lot fewer low-brows, and you're first in line to go.

You are attempting to gain the world record for stupidity, and I think you have a pretty good shot at it. Exactly what verbiage are you conflating with my being a plagiarist? Just puking out words in accusation doesn't make you accurate or believable. It makes you a lazy slob trying to get attention without understanding the issues and/or doing your homework. The world needs a lot fewer low-brows, and you're first in line to go.
Joe set the record and leftist standard for plagiarizing the way to the top of leftist power.
1699485917334.png

Werbung:
THAT'S WHY I BLOCKED HIM.

Back