Which candidate best matches your stance on the issues?

Werbung:
I side with Mitt on most issues 94% - and my answers were pretty conservative

Who is Virgil Goode?

I have a lot of middle-of-the-road opinions on many issues--just a vehement dislike for the "progressive" methods of attempting to solve them. Simplistic, doltish efforts annoy me. They are usually obtuse and stupid in their manner of dealing with most any problem.
To say nothing of being ineffective.
Obama is the perfect example.

The quiz was better than I expected... I clicked on Obama and saw the entire US was solid red (strong favorability) and figured the questions were skewed or worded to give him the best shot at being "your" candidate.... Which they might still be since so many Americans lack "partisan" principles, embrace "pragmatism", and think "compromise" is the best solution to every political issue.

My results were not surprising:

Gary Johnson: 96%
Mitt Romney: 86%
Virgil Goode: 77%
Barack Obama: 30%

Sorry Gary, the crowd surfing was sweet and all but I have to vote for Mitt this time around... It's going to be 87% or 30% and I can't f*%$ing take 4 more years of Barack "You didn't build that!" Obama.

I knew that.

and "Big Ears" hasn't started any wars. Other than that, he isn't all that much different from his predecessor.

Romney is more likely to start the wars especially with Iran. He needs to justify his support for the militayr industrial complex, and that requires more war, not less. BTW, 81% wwith Johnson.

Romney is more likely to start the wars especially with Iran. He needs to justify his support for the militayr industrial complex, and that requires more war, not less. BTW, 81% wwith Johnson.

Agreed. The downside with Romney is his complete support of the military industrial complex. He also is a big government progressive. All that said, he should do a better job with the economy than Big Ears. Problem is it likely won't matter, as our nation heads over the cliff and into a full blown depression.

Agreed. The downside with Romney is his complete support of the military industrial complex. He also is a big government progressive. All that said, he should do a better job with the economy than Big Ears. Problem is it likely won't matter, as our nation heads over the cliff and into a full blown depression.

Always maligned and condescended to--but looks MIGHTY DAMN GOOD when an enemy comes with massive force across the border or off your coastline--now--doesn't it?

How did you feel about them on 9-12-2001?

Always maligned and condescended to--but looks MIGHTY DAMN GOOD when an enemy comes with massive force across the border or off your coastline--now--doesn't it?

How did you feel about them on 9-12-2001?

Is there an enemy with the capability of massive force against us? I think not. Yes, we have an enemy...it is radical Islam. We can't fight it using the cold war military we have now and a government that refuses to name the enemy.

I agree we need a strong military. Problem is I don't think the expensive bloated military we have now is the answer. We have a military that is involved in interventions all over the world. We have troops stationed in something like 85 countries. This is absurd and at a time, when the nation is headed for bankruptcy. Bring ALL the troops home and protect the homeland. And mind our own business rather than sticking our nose into the affairs of sovereign nations, which only leads to the terrible consequences arising from war.

Is there an enemy with the capability of massive force against us? I think not. Yes, we have an enemy...it is radical Islam. We can't fight it using the cold war military we have now and a government that refuses to name the enemy.

I agree we need a strong military. Problem is I don't think the expensive bloated military we have now is the answer. We have a military that is involved in interventions all over the world. We have troops stationed in something like 85 countries. This is absurd and at a time, when the nation is headed for bankruptcy. Bring ALL the troops home and protect the homeland. And mind our own business rather than sticking our nose into the affairs of sovereign nations, which only leads to the terrible consequences arising from war.

China is building aircraft carriers with stealth fighters and will soon seek to control Greater East Asia.
They are a threat--and they are real. They will expand massively--and have proven this without any doubt.
We have a massive west coast of North America which can be attacked by sea and air and land through Mexico--perhaps Canada.
It takes many, many years to build and train and maintain a defensive force.
Failure to do so will be the end of America in the world.

Weakness has always invited bold action.

Is this a kind of world where you would want to entertain that kind of risk?

China is building aircraft carriers with stealth fighters and will soon seek to control Greater East Asia.
They are a threat--and they are real. They will expand massively--and have proven this without any doubt.
We have a massive west coast of North America which can be attacked by sea and air and land through Mexico--perhaps Canada.
It takes many, many years to build and train and maintain a defensive force.
Failure to do so will be the end of America in the world.

Is this a kind of world where you would want to entertain that kind of risk?

China is not a threat to our homeland. We should not be a threat to theirs.

I know there is much talk about the rise of China's military, but I suspect it is propaganda by the military-industrial-government complex in an effort to keep Americans funding the system.

I do not believe we have a defensive force. We have an offensive force. I would much prefer a defensive force.

China is not a threat to our homeland. We should not be a threat to theirs.

I know there is much talk about the rise of China's military, but I suspect it is propaganda by the military-industrial-government complex in an effort to keep Americans funding the system.

I do not believe we have a defensive force. We have an offensive force. I would much prefer a defensive force.

Switzerland has a defensive force--and a tiny nation.

Of course we have an offensive force--Military Science 101.
The best defense--is a strong offense.
China is a real and historic enemy and expansionist due to population needs.
Ignoring them would be sheer, total and complete insanity.
--from a former member of the Strategic Air Command--THE offensive force that protects America.

Werbung:
Switzerland has a defensive force--and a tiny nation.

Of course we have an offensive force--Military Science 101.
The best defense--is a strong offense.
China is a real and historic enemy and expansionist due to population needs.
Ignoring them would be sheer, total and complete insanity.
--from a former member of the Strategic Air Command--THE offensive force that protects America.

I guess it depends on what is meant by offensive force. We have forces stationed all over the world. That is offensive. Would you like it if a huge powerful foreign military force was stationed in your country or cruising off shore?

A defensive force means it defends it's homeland. We do not have that now. Our homeland is in many ways unprotected. Our borders are wide open allowing anyone and anything to enter. Our immigration policy allows persons from enemy nations to enter, while the fascist TSA pats down grandmas and babies.

I did not say we ignore China. I do not see them as an historic enemy.

Back