Who from history would you invite to dinner?

Werbung:
Cleopatra - I'd get her drunk with some wine and let her do bad things to me.

But seriously, I'd probably like sharing a table with some explorers and/or philosophers or leaders. Darwin, Vasco de Gama, Saladin, Magellan, Socrates, Mendel, etc....

Once again this post has turned into a debate far from its original intent.
Just goes to show humans can't hold their emotions at bay and argue logically. (sorry to bring the debate back but isn't what this post is for??)

I guess this topic falls into 2 realms and they are....

firstly all the great people you would have on your table!

secondly a mix between the great and the bad so you could have the ultimate agument on your table!

2 different debates rolled into one which is why this post has ended up as gibberish. (the worst trait of debating sites - letting the participants guide the site.... without conscientious moderators policing it properly)

so I will forget the latter and concentrate on the former ( the great people).. So heres my table for the people on my dinner.

1) Isaac Newton - his laws are the foundation of our science
2)albert einstein - he furthered Newton.
3) St Paul - for christianity (no point including any other person for religion - christianity is the biggest on planet and St paul is the best evidence of such!!
4) Socrates - principal philosopher - may be outdated now but still my hero - I attribute all science to him (&not aristotle)
5) Niels Bohr - man behind quantumn physics (ouch my head hurts!)
6) descartes - he was great in his day.. but imagine his arguments against these people in20th century

There are so many more. galileo, copernicus, ptolemy, Plato, Marx,Locke, faraday, darwin, aistotle, Planck etc etc etc the list is endless..

It's funny

Yep, that'd be him. In my opinion, he was the most logical of all the spiritual leaders. In fact that a lot of what he taught can coexist with other religions without a problem. Gotta like thie guy right?
After dinner I'm hoping for a game of dominoes with the B man.

A good Buddhist can be a good Christian, but not vice versa; because the dogma of Christianity makes it highly unadviseable.

Alexander Hamilton and Aaraon Burr. At the same time. In the middle of a raging colonial *****fight. It would be beautiful.

Werbung:
Back