Why are the libs so worked up?

chestnut

:confused:What's wrong libbies? Did the big bad tea protestors steal your thunder?

You all must be so jealous and that's probably why there's so much hatred being directed toward these tea parties.

That's good, because that means they meant something to you and all the other libs who are talking about it.

Keep on crying. It's funny watching you all squirm!!!!

:p

Werbung:
Worked up? Now that's funny.

There’s a bit of silver lining in the wingnut protests witnessed this week. For starters, after careful deliberation, they selected a name for their event that’s slang for a sexual act involving a scrotum. I’m still chuckling over that one.

Then, as we watched the sheeple arrive at their protest sites their handmade signs were quite revealing. Many of them centered on a high tax theme. That’s also really revealing and amusing. The Republican plan they seemed to support, would actually virtually double the tax brake for individuals earning $1 million or more per year, and judging the look of the crowd, they weren’t members of that group. But maybe they just wanted to show their sympathy for the poor wealthy folks. They seemed clueless that Obama's tax plan would give a tax break to 95% of Americans.

Others had signs complaining about government spending. This is a new found position for the sheeple. For eight years they excused away, rationalized and justified the worst president in America’s history, that inherited a budget surplus then turned into record debt in the blink of an eye. They showed they’re still in a state of denial over the GOP economic policies, including deregulation, which created a horrific mess that has to be fixed. Instead, they were told what to think and be upset about, and like loyal lemmings the sheeple joined in lockstep.

They also seemed somewhat, probably totally oblivious to the fact that their event was created by Republican lobbyists groups, headed by very rich individuals. That’s another good sign. As long as the 19% deadenders choose to remain loyal, clueless sheeple, the Republican Party is going to remain a fringe group. Why in Texas they’re now actually starting a discussion about seceding from the United States. That probably plays well in the trailer parks, but is quite comical to the rest of us.

All in all, the event only served as yet another example of why Republicans have been clobbered in the last two national elections. They showed no lessons have been learned to reverse the trend, and that’s good for America.

yep, like I said worked up. get over yourselves already.
Libs have done nothing good for this country. Look at every country that is plagued with libs. They are all in shambles.

Look at the very progressive states, they are bankrupt. Libs try and take take take and then when they can't they move on.

It's just a fact and it can't be denied.

Go ahead, defend that!!!

There’s a bit of silver lining in the wingnut protests witnessed this week. For starters, after careful deliberation, they selected a name for their event that’s slang for a sexual act involving a scrotum. I’m still chuckling over that one.

Then, as we watched the sheeple arrive at their protest sites their handmade signs were quite revealing. Many of them centered on a high tax theme. That’s also really revealing and amusing. The Republican plan they seemed to support, would actually virtually double the tax brake for individuals earning $1 million or more per year, and judging the look of the crowd, they weren’t members of that group. But maybe they just wanted to show their sympathy for the poor wealthy folks. They seemed clueless that Obama's tax plan would give a tax break to 95% of Americans.

Others had signs complaining about government spending. This is a new found position for the sheeple. For eight years they excused away, rationalized and justified the worst president in America’s history, that inherited a budget surplus then turned into record debt in the blink of an eye. They showed they’re still in a state of denial over the GOP economic policies, including deregulation, which created a horrific mess that has to be fixed. Instead, they were told what to think and be upset about, and like loyal lemmings the sheeple joined in lockstep.

They also seemed somewhat, probably totally oblivious to the fact that their event was created by Republican lobbyists groups, headed by very rich individuals. That’s another good sign. As long as the 19% deadenders choose to remain loyal, clueless sheeple, the Republican Party is going to remain a fringe group. Why in Texas they’re now actually starting a discussion about seceding from the United States. That probably plays well in the trailer parks, but is quite comical to the rest of us.

All in all, the event only served as yet another example of why Republicans have been clobbered in the last two national elections. They showed no lessons have been learned to reverse the trend, and that’s good for America.

Have you actually looked at the people who put together some of these protests? Some of them were just average mothers who are sick and tired of the government blowing money their children will have to repay.

Further, the last two elections show that we were sick of democrats calling themselves republicans. McCain had more republicans complaining about him, than he did supporting him. Take a hint, when liberals dress up as republicans, and lose... that should tell you liberals suck, not that people have ditched conservatism. Especially since the only remotely conservative person on the ticket was Palin, and shockingly the only excitement about the republican ticket was Palin. It's pretty sad when the VP generates more interest than the President.

Moreover, you ignorantly whine about tax breaks for the wealthy, and fail to realize what the whole movement is about. It's about the right of the people to enjoy the fruits of their labor. As in, the right to earn money without government taking it. Taxes are inherently immoral. It isn't about the "poor rich people" it's about the rights of all people. It is about what the country was built on, and what made it great.

A less intrusive, less controlling, less confiscating federal government. Everyone wants to be wealthy someday. Everyone wants to be able to earn a large paycheck at some time in their lives. Whether they do or not is irrelevant to the fact that we should not be penalized by the government for being successful.

And we've seen what happens when government does penalize success. The result is failure for the country as a whole. Zimbabwe is a perfect example of wealth redistribution failure.

Its clear you are mad but I really cant figure out why and why are you making fun of people who live in trailer parks, they cant afford anything else, I thought libs cared for the poor

:confused:What's wrong libbies? Did the big bad tea protestors steal your thunder?

You all must be so jealous and that's probably why there's so much hatred being directed toward these tea parties.

That's good, because that means they meant something to you and all the other libs who are talking about it.

Keep on crying. It's funny watching you all squirm!!!!

:p

hate? no mocking is more like it...

Hatred??

:confused:

Whew! Ya' know....there must be some kind o' medication that'd help you "conservatives" deal with your martyr-complex.

As-a-rule, we Libs have never had any desire to torment developmentally-disabled people, like yourselves. You must be thinking of your redneck-cousins, who always were big fans of bullying others.

:rolleyes:

Have you actually looked at the people who put together some of these protests? Some of them were just average mothers who are sick and tired of the government blowing money their children will have to repay.
Yeah.....everyone remembers all the fuss they made.....when Lil' Dumbya gave those bonu$-buck$ to the banks.

Mocking because the people are letting their voices be heard. I see. So should we mock others who let their voices be heard as well?

no mocking there ideas of the crazies Texas people calling to leave the US. That they are making it out to be these huge "spontaneous" events...that pale in numbers to so many protests, and where of course pushed for so long by Fox news and..and then made to seem like people just showed up randomly and it was grass roots...well if days of promoting by a major 24 hour news company = grass roots...

Libs have done nothing good for this country. Look at every country that is plagued with libs. They are all in shambles.

Look at the very progressive states, they are bankrupt.

It's just a fact and it can't be denied.

Go ahead, defend that!!!
Defend what?

That kind o' sophomoric-rhetoric might fly on your playground, but your list included zip!

Which countries & states are you referring-to?​

I find this whole thing slightly amusing. Because when there were protests against the various Bush proposals, like millions of marchers opposed to the Iraq war, they were considered UnAmerican, and against the troops, but that is otherwise besides the point.

I give credit to the righties who have created this beast though. While they arent as good as creating an effective protest, they are able to give catchy names to things that envoke classic American emotions. A look at the Patriot Act is a good example. The only way that had a chance in hell is to be named the Patriot Act. A more accurate name, like the American domestic survelience and suspension of the first and fourth amendment act would be more appropriate. But I give credit for the right in thier ability to pick up on a good name and run with it. They are good at that.

But evoking the Boston Tea Party is kind of ironic, because the premise there of course was taxation without representation. Because in the colonial days, the locals had zero say in thier government officials. Now with our system, of course it is a majority rules democracy. Those protesters have representation, but unfortunately for them, they are in the minority, and havent been able to produce an actual worthy conservative candidate in quite awhile. Every candidate claiming to be a conservative generally fails to hold that line on several levels. My favorite of course is people who are somehow convinced that Sarah Palin is actually a conservative.

So in closing I will say this, if you are going to have a protest, go out of your way to avoid very well known negative sexual innuendo, if you dont know what tea bagging is...
you might want to brush up on your slang. Also, you might want to be more assertive in your potential for things to get out of hand. I am not advocating violence, but the overall very good behavior of the participants could be percieved by some to be a lack of conviction.

I have seen better protests in Canada when they lost to the Stanley Cup.

Mocking because the people are letting their voices be heard. I see. So should we mock others who let their voices be heard as well?
It was much-easier for you folks.

You (merely) had to follow-the-signs! (....Well, except for the Dead-O-Heads, who had to be lead to these locations; you know....the whole literacy-trip, and all. :rolleyes: )​

I find this whole thing slightly amusing. Because when there were protests against the various Bush proposals, like millions of marchers opposed to the Iraq war, they were considered UnAmerican, and against the troops, but that is otherwise besides the point.

I give credit to the righties who have created this beast though. While they arent as good as creating an effective protest, they are able to give catchy names to things that envoke classic American emotions.
Yeah....those grass-roots folks can be quite creative.

Werbung:
Yeah.....everyone remembers all the fuss they made.....when Lil' Dumbya gave those bonu$-buck$ to the banks.

Every conservative I know was against the bank bail outs with Bush. I don't know why you think conservatives support everything that Republicans do. That just shows your ignorance as to what a conservative believes, and what a conservative supports. The answer is not all things Republican.

Back