Why are the libs so worked up?

Code Pink and the Anti-Warriors calling for the deaths of American Soldiers:
pink25.jpg

Here's a quote from Jodie Evans, one of the code pink founders, declaring her support for the insurgents in Iraq:

We must begin by really standing with the Iraqi people and defending their right to resist. I can remain myself against all forms of violence, and yet I cannot judge what someone has to do when pushed to the wall to protect all they love. The Iraqi people are fighting for their country, to protect their families and to preserve all they love. They are fighting for their lives, and we are fighting for lies.
I can't WAIT to hear the connection (you've dreamed-up), between this quote....and, your insistence that it translates to endorsing the deaths of American Soldiers.

:rolleyes:

As-far-as that photo goes.....we're talkin'-about an (old) American-tradition.​

Werbung:
Keep opening your mouth like this, and you're gonna get teabagged:

Fox and talk Radio were the only ones going into detail about what was contained in the legislation... the rest of the MSM were just cheerleaders for the Obama administration dutifuly regurgitating talking points set out by the Democrats.

I talked to my father last night, he lives in Lincoln Nebraska and we only talk about every month or two. He is a conservative, he really hates obama and his only news source is CBS evening news.

I asked him last night if he went to any tea parties and he asked me what I meant, he doesn’t like tea. I said you know the tax day tea parties. He did not know what I was talking about. He watches CBS evening news every night but had no clue to what happened on April 15th.

So the drooling bots can complain all they want about FOX news and defend their sorry excuse for news to their hearts content but I think they know the truth and it’s what they like about their news and hate about FOX. Their news tells them what they want to hear and FOX tells you whets really going on.

Werbung:
So the drooling bots can complain all they want about FOX news and defend their sorry excuse for news to their hearts content but I think they know the truth and it’s what they like about their news and hate about FOX. Their news tells them what they want to hear and FOX tells you whets really going on.
Yeah.....that's whet FAUX Noise does.

:rolleyes:

Back