Why do rich elitists love the democrats so much?

That sounds like fox. They were a mouthpiece for republicans for years. Remember that?
I'll bet you do.

Here is an idea. Try learning to read. The constant source for this was the Atlantic story and they had no source.

It's not hard to find quotes that actually came from Trump you could use against him.

It is absolutely despicable to try and effect an election with a systematic lie.

You have absolutely no regard for democracy. You think the mega elite and foreign nationals should determine who wins elections not American voters.

Werbung:
Youre so quick to show proof. Show your proof of that ridiculous statement.
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...ump-disparaged-us-war-dead-as-losers-suckers/

It is not proof. Trump freely gives his opinions of anything that comes to his mind to a fault but it is amazing that such horrible quotes just happen by coincidence not to have been recorded. I want to hear them first hand not from news sources that hate him or from some Mark Milley types that hate him.

I have no doubt Trump has made some anti war comments in the past. Perhaps they were twisted to be disparaging towards the soldiers themselves. I'm sure he thinks that the people who died in Iraq were a waste of life. Joe Biden supported that war.

2nd hand quotes with today's communications are worthless when everybody has a phone that records. We had dozens of lies about racist activities that went on at the University of Missouri that caused the president to step down, the football team to almost not play a game and many riots and demonstrations. It was all a lie!

It is not proof. Trump freely gives his opinions of anything that comes to his mind to a fault but it is amazing that such horrible quotes just happen by coincidence not to have been recorded. I want to hear them first hand not from news sources that hate him or from some Mark Milley types that hate him.

I have no doubt Trump has made some anti war comments in the past. Perhaps they were twisted to be disparaging towards the soldiers themselves. I'm sure he thinks that the people who died in Iraq were a waste of life. Joe Biden supported that war.

2nd hand quotes with today's communications are worthless when everybody has a phone that records. We had dozens of lies about racist activities that went on at the University of Missouri that caused the president to step down, the football team to almost not play a game and many riots and demonstrations. It was all a lie!
Do your own googeling, or Binging, or what ever. It happened. I just picked the top few links. There are many more from many more sources.
Imagine that, Bone Spurs disparaging the troops.

‘Cadet Bone Spurs’ disparages the service of the U.S. Military and their families
Another random link out of thousands for proof.

Do your own googeling, or Binging, or what ever. It happened. I just picked the top few links. There are many more from many more sources.
Imagine that, Bone Spurs disparaging the troops.

‘Cadet Bone Spurs’ disparages the service of the U.S. Military and their families
Another random link out of thousands for proof.

As I said Trump really has said things that you can bash him for. I have no problem with that. Of course the title to your link suggests 100% bias. Nothing wrong with slamming Trump for getting out of Vietnam but your heroes Dick Cheney and Joe Biden did the same thing.

Please in detail tell me the particulars of Joe Biden's heroic service in Vietnam. He used childhood asthma as his ticket out.

You understand the subject of this thread right? Major media outlets conspiring to help one party and one candidate. To a real liberal that would be troubling but you don't care because you have no principles.

As I said Trump really has said things that you can bash him for. I have no problem with that. Of course the title to your link suggests 100% bias. Nothing wrong with slamming Trump for getting out of Vietnam but your heroes Dick Cheney and Joe Biden did the same thing.

Please in detail tell me the particulars of Joe Biden's heroic service in Vietnam. He used childhood asthma as his ticket out.

You understand the subject of this thread right? Major media outlets conspiring to help one party and one candidate. To a real liberal that would be troubling but you don't care because you have no principles.
So, nothing then? Facts and verifiable reports aren't good enough for you? Noted.

As I said Trump really has said things that you can bash him for. I have no problem with that. Of course the title to your link suggests 100% bias.
Bias. Never let it be said. Its normal for you but if a democrat does it, heaven forbid. Shocking.
Nothing wrong with slamming Trump for getting out of Vietnam but your heroes Dick Cheney and Joe Biden did the same thing.

There was no heroic service. He had asthma.

You mean like fox worshipped Trump?

So, nothing then? Facts and verifiable reports aren't good enough for you? Noted.

There are no facts that prove he said those things about dead soldiers.

Your heroes Biden and Cheney sent kids to die in Iraq when they did not have the courage to fight themselves.

Your heroes Biden and Cheney sent kids to die in Iraq when they did not have the courage to fight themselves.
What does Biden and Cheney have to do with Trump disparaging our troops? Any connection?Any at all?

Bias. Never let it be said. Its normal for you but if a democrat does it, heaven forbid. Shocking.

There was no heroic service. He had asthma.

You mean like fox worshipped Trump?

Right Biden slimed out of service for asthma but he could be a life guard threatening Corn pop. Does he still have asthma?

What lies about Biden were coordinated by conservative media and the republican party? The lie about Biden is that the media protected him.

It is in tape Trump said he has respect for soldiers who didn't get captured. It was a direct swipe at John McClain who was a pow.

Your hero GWB sent soldiers to die to protect the oil investment of rice, cheney and the bush's.
You have a short memory son.

Trump did not disparage our troops. Cheney and Biden like Trump slimed out of Vietnam.
What would you call it when Trump called the dead in a military cemetery, suckers and losers? Trump didn't want the rain to muss his hair, which is why he did not want to get out of the car.
Trump sure did call the dead troops suckers and losers. There were quoted witnesses. And lots of links from lots of sources, to Trump disparaging our troops, if you would only look.

Werbung:
What would you call it when Trump called the dead in a military cemetery, suckers and losers? Trump didn't want the rain to muss his hair, which is why he did not want to get out of the car.
Trump sure did call the dead troops suckers and losers. There were quoted witnesses. And lots of links from lots of sources, to Trump disparaging our troops, if you would only look.

Name the witnesses.

The worst thing to me is for cowards who did not serve then sending somebody else's kid to die or be maimed in a meaningless war like Iraq. Your heroes Cheney, Biden, Romney, Bush fit that category. If Trump said anything close to what they claimed that is what it was. How kids die in meaningless wars and a real liberal would agree with him.

It is just interesting that so many media outlets reported the story as fact with no journalistic principles at all.

Hey you guys won. The elites, the Chinese government all worked together to get Biden elected. Congrats. Now the goal is to eliminate the first 2 amendments and categorize everybody who is not a democrat as a terrorist. So the war on terror is now directed at half of America.

Back