Why do rich elitists love the democrats so much?

Ideologically Trump was never more extreme then other conservatives he was more moderate than the neocons like Bush. So that is a load of crap. Trump ran as a populist in 2016 and he ran against stupid wars like Iraq.

What is different about Trump and his supporters is that they have been more strident in not allowing the democrats to blame them for all the country's problems.

Notice how CNN a news organization that should be standing up for civil liberties reported Biden's hate filled comments. They called it "fiery". They loved it!

what is different about trump's supporters is that they continue to weaken our country by insisting the election was stolen with zero evidence

Werbung:
Ideologically Trump was never more extreme then other conservatives he was more moderate than the neocons like Bush. So that is a load of crap. Trump ran as a populist in 2016 and he ran against stupid wars like Iraq.

What is different about Trump and his supporters is that they have been more strident in not allowing the democrats to blame them for all the country's problems.

Notice how CNN a news organization that should be standing up for civil liberties reported Biden's hate filled comments. They called it "fiery". They loved it!

"President Trump has sent 14,000 American troops to the (Middle East) region since May. So he can't tell his political rallies that he's getting troops out of endless wars"

"When President Trump said on Twitter last week that all American troops in Afghanistan might be home by Christmas, he was reiterating a goal that has eluded him for years — and most likely hoping that when it comes to ending military deployments, voters will give him more credit for his messaging than for his results"

"But with three months left in his first term, Mr. Trump has not welcomed home the last American soldier from anywhere"

he might have "run against" the wars, but he sure seemed to love them.

and usually the ones you post are just plain stupid :)

the far side was great.
Darth Deer

One of my favorites is Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer sitting in an armchair with a rifle on his lap. Deer-Head trophies line his wall. The caption is, "All the other reindeer USED TO laugh and call him names."

A 1988 quote from pos Prince Phillip the husband of Lisbet and father of perv Andrew and idiot King Chuck.

This post is being place on 4 threads.

The climate change lie
The covid statistic(This one)
A thread about Royals
The thread about elitists loving democrats

I'm sure the libturds will defend it as humanitarian. I'm surprised he did not win a Nobel prize.

In 1988 this royal ass said this.

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."

I think that super rich democrats and democrat politicians think they are better and more entitled . especially the super rich or people like pelosi and o bung hole. they thing they are smarter and know better and the dumbacrat followers seem to be sheep and follow the more radical and stupid ones , like those on the view .

Laurene Powell-Jobs-She paid over $100M for The Atlantic magazine. The Atlantic was always a good credible news mag back in the day with terrific writing. Sort of modeled after the New Yorker.

It always slanted left but maintained some credibility and fairness.

Jobs the widow of Steve Jobs bought the now mainly online news outlet for one purpose. To use it as a propaganda arm of the democrat party.

A Jeffrey Goldberg story from(Note the timing) Sept 3rd 2020. 2 months before the election claimed that Trump called dead soldiers suckers and losers. Who was the source for this comment? Oh there was none. No named sources!

The most vocal, most transparent president ever. A man who spoke his opinions daily on twitter and did dozens of rallies with speeches over an hour long never said this. He was never quotes on a camera phone which every person on earth has. Nope an unnamed source!

The Biden news media repeated it as fact despite there being no source. They seemed to be prepared for the release like it was all planned?

For the remaining of the campaign Biden repeated this lie in every speech and every debate.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ho-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/04/us/politics/trump-veterans-losers.html

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/04/9095...m-report-he-calls-military-losers-and-suckers

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...ump-disparaged-us-war-dead-as-losers-suckers/

The list goes on and on and on and on and...
Trump most definitely did call our troops losers and suckers.

That is your proof? Of what? That they lied and made up a quote to help Joe Biden? Thanks. That is exactly what I said.

The links you used cite the Atlantic. So a so called publication uses an unnamed source(Lie) and then NPR and numerous other news outlets parrot the lie as real news and Joe Biden repeated it as true.

You have no values or principles at all? Biden won he is president. You do not have to still lie for him do you?

I think that super rich democrats and democrat politicians think they are better and more entitled . especially the super rich or people like pelosi and o bung hole. they thing they are smarter and know better and the dumbacrat followers seem to be sheep and follow the more radical and stupid ones , like those on the view .

More than that they absolutely despise average Americans.

That is your proof? Of what? That they lied and made up a quote to help Joe Biden? Thanks. That is exactly what I said.

The links you used cite the Atlantic. So a so called publication uses an unnamed source(Lie) and then NPR and numerous other news outlets parrot the lie as real news and Joe Biden repeated it as true.

You have no values or principles at all? Biden won he is president. You do not have to still lie for him do you?
Comrade. Your narcissism and psychopathy is glaringly obvious.
I dont give a rats arze what they printed nor have to justify it. Youre getting wound up trying to score cheap points.Youve proven nothing to me.

Settle down. Have a valium and lie down.

Werbung:
Back