Why do rich elitists love the democrats so much?

Werbung:
If you say so. But who cares.

You voting for her in 2024? Democrats want foreign nationals to vote especially people like yourself.

If I lived in Australia I would be outraged that my country went into a total police state just to prevent a few hundred elderly deaths from a virus.

2/3 of the deaths from covid in your country were people over 80 years old.

You voting for her in 2024? Democrats want foreign nationals to vote especially people like yourself.

If I lived in Australia I would be outraged that my country went into a total police state just to prevent a few hundred elderly deaths from a virus.

Again, I dont care what happens there and I don't know why you would either. I live in Missouri. You might have some fun tracing me.
Try again.

i guess if you are over 80 your lie is worthless.
at least to you.
that's SAD

The Trump lied 3000+ times line that Boris the clown keeps quoting comes from the Washington post that won a Pulitzer prize for stories pushing the Russian collusion lie.

The Washington post and New York times elite liars on behalf of the democrat party.

do you claim they are wrong? i notice you didn't deny trump lied over and over. lol

i guess if you are over 80 your lie is worthless.
at least to you.
that's SAD

I knew you would say that. Typical libtard response.

No but it is a pathetic attempt to defend policies that hurt everybody in the whole world and especially hurt kids.

Too bad the democrat libtard governors of New York and Michigan engaged in policies that particularly harmed the most vulnerable.

The point about the age people died is that they already have significant health issues, some terminal so why destroy an entire country and hurt kids over this virus? This whole thing is a fraud just like climate change.

do you claim they are wrong? i notice you didn't deny trump lied over and over. lol
God says all men are liars. Democrats totally ignore huge numbers of democrat lies while trying to drum republicans out of office if they say anything at all the democrats can twist to make it look like a lie.

biting Biden is president Bevis so its time to stop the what trump and focus on today dont you think , or can I use the what about Clinton and o bung hole and carter and Johnson

nimrod, i was replying to a post about trump. duh. I didn't bring trump up.

I already explained how Trump lied and how it is different than your hero Biden.

You have no regard at all for politicians who lie.

why do you claim that biden is my hero?

prove it or admit you lied.

you won't do either, I predict, because you're a cowardly liar :)

I knew you would say that. Typical libtard response.

No but it is a pathetic attempt to defend policies that hurt everybody in the whole world and especially hurt kids.

Too bad the democrat libtard governors of New York and Michigan engaged in policies that particularly harmed the most vulnerable.

The point about the age people died is that they already have significant health issues, some terminal so why destroy an entire country and hurt kids over this virus? This whole thing is a fraud just like climate change.

you knew I would say that even if you are 80 your life has value?

thanks for the compliment.

ps - "destroy an entire country"? what country is "destroyed'? lol.
you drama queens are so stupid.

Werbung:
Back