Why do rich elitists love the democrats so much?

The most powerful man on earth just gave a primetime speech in which he called anybody who disagrees with him a "semi fascist" and a potential terrorist.

Then the main stream media went out to agree with him parroting that same word and some even saying he should not have used the semi.

This would make any real liberal outraged. Any liberty loving person would have their blood run cold.

Werbung:
"The most powerful man on earth just gave a primetime speech in which he called anybody who disagrees with him a "semi fascist" and a potential terrorist."

i'll need a quote to prove that.

"The most powerful man on earth just gave a primetime speech in which he called anybody who disagrees with him a "semi fascist" and a potential terrorist."

Biden's sycophantic mouthpiece is now demonizing half of all Americans by claiming non-democrats are deranged MAGA cultists. What a bunch of sleazy lying leftists the democrats have turned themselves into.

"What we're seeing now is either the beginning or the death knell of an extreme MAGA philosophy," Biden told a group of Democratic donors at a private home in Maryland ahead of the rally.
"It's not just Trump," he went on, "it's the entire philosophy that underpins the -- I'm going to say something: It's like semi-fascism."

Biden represents democrats who hate non-democrats for being different than them politically just as democrats a hundred years ago hated blacks for being of a different color than them.

Ideologically Trump was never more extreme then other conservatives he was more moderate than the neocons like Bush. So that is a load of crap. Trump ran as a populist in 2016 and he ran against stupid wars like Iraq.

What is different about Trump and his supporters is that they have been more strident in not allowing the democrats to blame them for all the country's problems.

Notice how CNN a news organization that should be standing up for civil liberties reported Biden's hate filled comments. They called it "fiery". They loved it!

The libtard line here from people who are not even Americans is that average working class and middle class Americans are trash but the mega rich are awesome. Dick Cheney is awesome! The Bushes are awesome! Bill Gates is awesome! Pfizer is awesome!

They can use their wealth and power to influence elections. It's ok it was to help Joe Biden!

They can use their wealth to buy media outlets and then spread lies and the corporate media can spread those lies as if they are real news.

Do you care? Hell no. Orange man bad!
Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

Abolish inheritance. Cut off the Preppies at age 18 and let them live in student poverty while they dread the consequences of taking out strangling student loans. "If we have to do it our own, so must the children of the rich" should be the motto of every American who wants the formerly United States to have a future.

Last edited:
i hate every person who voted for trump?

again, prove it, liar. but you won't. because you can't. lol.

you're a cowardly lair. lol
You don't have to be Einstein to see this guy has some mental issues.
But the irony of him suggesting you hate when not one of his comments about democrats is not laced without vitriol and bile.
The hypocrisy is staggering.

Biden's sycophantic mouthpiece is now demonizing half of all Americans by claiming non-democrats are deranged MAGA cultists. What a bunch of sleazy lying leftists the democrats have turned themselves into.

i'll need a quote on that.

Werbung:
Ideologically Trump was never more extreme then other conservatives he was more moderate than the neocons like Bush. So that is a load of crap. Trump ran as a populist in 2016 and he ran against stupid wars like Iraq.

What is different about Trump and his supporters is that they have been more strident in not allowing the democrats to blame them for all the country's problems.

Notice how CNN a news organization that should be standing up for civil liberties reported Biden's hate filled comments. They called it "fiery". They loved it!

what is different about trump's supporters is that they stormed the capital in an illegal attempt to prevent the lawful and peaceful transition of power in this country.

Back