Why is Obama going on the road again?

chestnut

I thought that everyone's prayer's have been answered. I thought that the dems were now the most loved people on the planet. Health Care Passed. Did Obama even realize that when he signed the bill? Maybe he's not that bright.

I thought the whole country loves this hc reform. So why on why does Obama feel the need to waste more of our tax dollars flying around on Air Force One talking about what has already passed, and signed.

This man is in total love with the sound of his voice. Oh, yeah, he's in love with his teleprompters too.

If the bill was good, the goodness of the bill would have came out in the other 40 some odd speeches he gave thru the last year. It the bill was so good all the dems with their super majority in the house and senate would have just passed it in a month or so. If it was so damn good, all the congress would have dropped their fancy smancy Congressional Plan and pledged to use the new plan that Obama pushed.

Obama knows that America does not want this and he wants to try to sway them more. He's just going to piss people off even more. The country wants him to work on getting Jobs. Not amnesty, not cap and trade, not health care not touring around like a rock star.

We don't want to see him on T.V. anymore. We don't want to hear his speeches any more. We don't want to hear him studder any more. He needs to do one thing. LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE.

I think he's too busy paying back Andy Stern with SEIU to worry about what's right for this country.

Werbung:
Damage control. Lots of dems are not in danger more than before of being kicked out on their bottoms. Obama "thinks" running around talking about healthcare is going to smooth things over. That is pretty stupid since polls show the more he talked about it the more people didn’t want it.

It wont work, it will keep us remembering what he/they did and keep us good and mad. I am glad he is doing what he is doing so we will stay upset enough to throw them out come November.

Damage control. Lots of dems are not in danger more than before of being kicked out on their bottoms. Obama "thinks" running around talking about healthcare is going to smooth things over. That is pretty stupid since polls show the more he talked about it the more people didn’t want it.

It wont work, it will keep us remembering what he/they did and keep us good and mad. I am glad he is doing what he is doing so we will stay upset enough to throw them out come November.

Why don't you losers just quit the BS!
You think the American voter is angry that they can no longer be cut off by their insurance companies just because they got sick?
Are we going to be angry that our sick children can now get coverage?

You people are really mental if you don't see this becoming very popular with real voters!

Why don't you losers just quit the BS!
You think the American voter is angry that they can no longer be cut off by their insurance companies just because they got sick?
Are we going to be angry that our sick children can now get coverage?

You people are really mental if you don't see this becoming very popular with real voters!
What polls were you watching. Those people make up a very small part of the electorate.]

The people that actually had health care, that don't want it changed. The 90% of Americans said plain and clear. LEAVE IT ALONE.

So I hope Panda is right and his tour will keep the masses against the party that voted for this monstrous intrusion into our lives.

Does everyone realize that in this bill IRS gets to share our info with HHS. I can't waint to find more hidden gems like that one. Just like all the surprises in the StealFromUs Bill.

Werbung:
It's clear that he has no clue what to do about jobs. The numbers have gotten worse and worse.

Back