Why Not Reconciliation?

No she didn't. Fox News cut her off in mid sentence to deceive the public.

Here's her full sentence:
“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. Furthermore, we believe that health care reform, again I said at the beginning of my remarks, that we sent the three pillars that the President’s economic stabilization and job creation initiatives were education and innovation—innovation begins in the classroom—clean energy and climate, addressing the climate issues in an innovative way to keep us number one and competitive in the world with the new technology, and the third, first among equals I may say, is health care, health insurance reform. Health insurance reform is about jobs. This legislation alone will create 4 million jobs, about 400,000 jobs very soon.

Two major mistakes: Fox did play the full clip - I saw it myself.

Second: Pelosi said, "“But we have to pass the bill so that WE can find out what is in it, away from the fog of controversy... proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To

She clearly, unmistakeably admitted she doesn't really know what is in the bill with the inclusive pronoun, "we".

Furthermore, why is she supporting a bill that is so complex that nobody (including herself) can figure out what is in it. That is unnecessary. "Baffle with Bull$hit". I remember when I was young the landmark "Water Pollution Control Act" PL.92-500 passed in 1971 was later published in a pamphlet. The agency I worked for would pass out copies to the public... and everyone could understand it!

Werbung:
Well, obviously you have not read it, and are not interested in doing so. Pelosi admits she has not read it, and doesn't know what is in it.

So, since you do not want to believe Hobo, and have no other source for your faith (which clearly shows why you have no point of facts from which to debate) you will just be the lemming and support it no matter what happens.

And that is typical for the left wing loonie who needs someone else to decide for them.
Gee....thanks, so much, for your overview of said legislation!

249.gif

No she didn't. Fox News cut her off in mid sentence to deceive the public.

Here's her full sentence:
“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. Furthermore, we believe that health care reform, again I said at the beginning of my remarks, that we sent the three pillars that the President’s economic stabilization and job creation initiatives were education and innovation—innovation begins in the classroom—clean energy and climate, addressing the climate issues in an innovative way to keep us number one and competitive in the world with the new technology, and the third, first among equals I may say, is health care, health insurance reform. Health insurance reform is about jobs. This legislation alone will create 4 million jobs, about 400,000 jobs very soon.

Fox News may as well Photoshop her picture into a murder scene & claim she's the murderer!

Anyone who believes anything they see on Fox News needs to have their head examined!

What's the source for your version?

I originally got mine from Huffington, and then followed the links.

Do you suppose she was stupid enough to make the same comment twice in two different ways?

Werbung:
What's the source for your version?

I originally got mine from Huffington, and then followed the links.

Do you suppose she was stupid enough to make the same comment twice in two different ways?

In my mind it makes little difference the exact wording, or what Fox did or didn't do. For the Speaker of the House to say, "“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy..", means the bill is confusing.

Any bill that cannot withstand the spotlight of controversy is poorly written. That alone is the kiss of death. As Susi Orman says, ""it is better to do nothing than to do something you do not understand."

If you are presented with an employment contract and told, "You have to start to work here before the fog of confusion in the contract becomes clear." Would you sign it???

In fact, no one CAN know what is in the bill. Why? Because the House must pass the Senate Bill. Then the House must pass an as yet unwritten "fix-it" bill, which then must be passed by the Senate using Reconciliation. Meanwhile, we have a 167 page bill that the President has presented. That is three bills on the table, not one.

Any way you cut it, Nancy Pelosi's statement is a stark admission that this whole legislative stew of different bills and parliamentary procedures is impossible to understand. Yet she wants the American public to accept "the bill" (whatever that means). That's crazy.

Back