Will Obama invade Virginia & New Jersey on Wednesday?

always

We all know the vicious temper that Obama has. He spread fear amoung the ACORNS on the streets of Chicago! He brought misery upon those who questioned his actions, much like the fear his own party members are frightened by. He has in his white house a team of henchmen , enforcers that will bear down on any who do not do his bidding. So it brings up the question , after he suffers defeats in VIRGINIA , NEW JERSEY , and NEW YORK, will he invade these states and make examples out of them? Will he ban future elections , declare Martial Law and take advantage of his personal crises and move now to remove all Constitutional Government within our Nation. Just a thought Folks but one based on Obama's past and the radical character of his chosen close associates. It is quite apparent with each passing day any thoughts he may have had as being a leader that could bring radical and painful change to America are over.Yes, his ideas his agenda , his policies are so radical , so extreme , so anti- american that it took only ten months to awaken a sleepy America and start to toss off his nutty programs . CONSERVATISM in AMERICA is now the call, in 2010 we VOTE PRINCIPLES over PARTY. We REJECT liberalism , Fascisim , Radicalism of all kind and PROMOTE AMERICA to THE WORLD, NO APOLOGY , NO BEGGING , NO SIR! FORGET the (r), the (d), the (i)- FORGET the PARTY, VOTE CONSERVATIVE and SAVE AMERICA!!

Werbung:
please, just go away you ...............edited for content

If you put this 'WHACK-A-DO' on IGNORE then who the hell is she/he/it going to talk & post to...those screaming voices in it's head...she/he/it will grow bored with their posts getting ZERO replies and it will eventually wander off to annoy another community forum somewhere else OUT THERE>>>>in CYBERSPACE ;)

Always, yes he is going to invade those two states if they dont elect who he wants. He will send in the military to take over GOP campaign headquarters and with the GOP mail and phone lists will track down every conservative in Virginia, and NJ, but also Pennsylvania because that is on the way to Jersey and I also heard that the Canadian Marine Corps (RCMP) will be invading upstate NY from the north. America as we know it is over. Its gonna be the war of 1812 all over again.

If you put this 'WHACK-A-DO' on IGNORE then who the hell is she/he/it going to talk & post to...those screaming voices in it's head...she/he/it will grow bored with their posts getting ZERO replies and it will eventually wander off to annoy another community forum somewhere else OUT THERE>>>>in CYBERSPACE ;)

I may have to, I have never used iggy on here, I normaly pretty to battle it out with people ...but this one and a few others...are just past the point of even trying to talk to ..

Always, yes he is going to invade those two states if they dont elect who he wants. He will send in the military to take over GOP campaign headquarters and with the GOP mail and phone lists will track down every conservative in Virginia, and NJ, but also Pennsylvania because that is on the way to Jersey and I also heard that the Canadian Marine Corps (RCMP) will be invading upstate NY from the north. America as we know it is over. Its gonna be the war of 1812 all over again.

OMG...BUNZ, told joke around like that he/she/it will consider you as an actual {bonafide-written in stone} proof that this hysterical nightmare is really going to happen :eek:

ROTFLMAO

We all know the vicious temper that Obama has. He spread fear amoung the ACORNS on the streets of Chicago! He brought misery upon those who questioned his actions, much like the fear his own party members are frightened by. He has in his white house a team of henchmen , enforcers that will bear down on any who do not do his bidding. So it brings up the question , after he suffers defeats in VIRGINIA , NEW JERSEY , and NEW YORK, will he invade these states and make examples out of them? Will he ban future elections , declare Martial Law and take advantage of his personal crises and move now to remove all Constitutional Government within our Nation. Just a thought Folks but one based on Obama's past and the radical character of his chosen close associates. It is quite apparent with each passing day any thoughts he may have had as being a leader that could bring radical and painful change to America are over.Yes, his ideas his agenda , his policies are so radical , so extreme , so anti- american that it took only ten months to awaken a sleepy America and start to toss off his nutty programs . CONSERVATISM in AMERICA is now the call, in 2010 we VOTE PRINCIPLES over PARTY. We REJECT liberalism , Fascisim , Radicalism of all kind and PROMOTE AMERICA to THE WORLD, NO APOLOGY , NO BEGGING , NO SIR! FORGET the (r), the (d), the (i)- FORGET the PARTY, VOTE CONSERVATIVE and SAVE AMERICA!!

HEY!!! I just asked the Question, and the fascist go nuts! LOL, LOL

I never thought of the RCMP but you may be correct , see it does pay just to ask the important questions !!! Good info Buntz!

Always, yes he is going to invade those two states if they dont elect who he wants. He will send in the military to take over GOP campaign headquarters and with the GOP mail and phone lists will track down every conservative in Virginia, and NJ....
.....Not-to-mention us Librul-"mercs".....sneaking-in....after darkness descends....and, taking-away all o' their guns....especially their hunting-weapons!!!!

They need to adapt to socialized/processed-foods, just like us American Communists!!!!!!!

HEY!!! I just asked the Question, and the fascist go nuts! LOL, LOL
Welllllll....I guess we'll be seeing who laughs, last....after you've spent a few-years in one o' our secret reeducation-camps!!!

(Update: "conservative"-Fatties will be restricted to wallet-making classes.)

ALWAYS and ASUR like two peas in a pod......Don't they look cute together=). By the way I want to say congrtaz to the conservatives in this country on taking the first step in becoming a third party. Now lets see you guys convince those who don't believe in your philosophy to vote your way. Boy I can't wait till next year. You think liberals and democrats will be ticked off after next year. I want to see what you guys plan on doing to fix things in this country since everything has gone to poo poo with Obama.....This ought to be fun to watch....BTW it's cheating if you allow Steele inc. (GOP) to participate in your evil errrrrr....I mean fun.

ALWAYS and ASUR like two peas in a pod......Don't they look cute together=). By the way I want to say congrtaz to the conservatives in this country on taking the first step in becoming a third party. Now lets see you guys convince those who don't believe in your philosophy to vote your way.
....Especially after it worked, so well, the last-time-around!!!!

ALWAYS and ASUR like two peas in a pod......Don't they look cute together=). By the way I want to say congrtaz to the conservatives in this country on taking the first step in becoming a third party. Now lets see you guys convince those who don't believe in your philosophy to vote your way. Boy I can't wait till next year. You think liberals and democrats will be ticked off after next year. I want to see what you guys plan on doing to fix things in this country since everything has gone to poo poo with Obama.....This ought to be fun to watch....BTW it's cheating if you allow Steele inc. (GOP) to participate in your evil errrrrr....I mean fun.

HEY LOOSE! , You expose your political ignorance if you think CONSERVATIVES are going for a THIRD PARTY!! NO!, We will take over our rightful place as LEADERS of the REPUBLICAN PARTY, THE PARTY of RONALD REAGAN! We will also attract conservative democrats , moderates and others who are tired of democrat party fascism. Look at who leads your party! lol,lol a complete JOKE , cannot make a decision. In fact Obama is not a President , he is just a RESIDENT. He serves his masters in our White House, Our Congress , and HIS MONEY PROVIDERS. He is USELESS as a president-in -name-only! ASK our TROOPS!! before they DIE , that is!

Werbung:
....Especially after it worked, so well, the last-time-around!!!!

HEY!!! I just noticed your CARTOON showing ROSS - Ross has EARS just a little smaller than OBAMA"S ELEPHANT EARS!!! bigger than those i see at a FAIR!! LOL, LOL OUR HUGE EARED President!!
Why does he need a free standing PROMPTER , He could just WIRE HIS EARS!! LOL,LO

Back