1/31 DEM Debate

Bunz

Is anyone watching? I just flipped it on, things just started. I will say that it is historical and I think good, that the next likely President of the United States will not be a white male. I didnt know how long it would take to get here, but certainly the time is right.

Ill be updating during it, if there is anything to post about.

Werbung:
I watched for about five minutes and got bored. I absolutely hate how sound-byte driven the whole process has gotten. And it's not just the Democrats, I find the Republican "debates" equally boring and repetitive.

I dont disagree Jarhed. It just finished up. Last part there was talk of a Obama-Hillary ticket in some form. Neither one shot it down. Though I dont know if that is even wise.

Both sides very well behaved. Tough to choose a clear winner in my opinion. I would lean toward Obama because I am supporting him, but am still objective in saying there wasnt a clear winner in my book.

Werbung:
I dont disagree Jarhed. It just finished up. Last part there was talk of a Obama-Hillary ticket in some form. Neither one shot it down. Though I dont know if that is even wise.

Both sides very well behaved. Tough to choose a clear winner in my opinion. I would lean toward Obama because I am supporting him, but am still objective in saying there wasnt a clear winner in my book.

I'm leaning towards Obama as well, though I thought Hilliary more than held her own. Except when she was trying to explain her vote for the Iraq war, that's a liability.

Obama supposedly is gaining in the polls, could be an interesting Super Tuesday.

Back