101st Airborne Deployed to Ukraine’s Border

There are there with full support, only too gutless to actually fight.

Comrade Stalin
lol yea sure , if we were to send troop to fight Russia would be shitting its pants and pissing its self. look what the Ukrainians have done tom them so far, Russia would have to face well equipted and trained Americans with our armor and air force and navy as back up with its poorly trained and out dated weapons . lol it would be like a bunch of retards with squirt guns facing men with 2x4s

Werbung:
Dude democrats are not the only ones who are beholden to the military industrial complex and supporting these idiot wars.

In all these wars(Real ones) we did 80% of the fighting and dying and spending. The war is right there in Europe they can do more right?
Democrats are believed to have stolen the election which removed Trump from office.

Pres. Trump's Nord Stream 2 sanctions and other policy settings prevented Putin from invading Ukraine while he was in office, if Pres. Zelensky is to be believed.

Maybe your mental cognition and memory could benefit from some Ginko Biloba?

What if the Democrat's utility to America and their perceived threat to those of U.S. who are more patriotic, could be improved and alleviated with the herbal supplement?

What if?

🤪👍😊

Democrats are believed to have stolen the election which removed Trump from office.

Pres. Trump's Nord Stream 2 sanctions and other policy settings prevented Putin from invading Ukraine while he was in office, if Pres. Zelensky is to be believed.

Maybe your mental cognition and memory could benefit from some Ginko Biloba?

What if the Democrat's utility to America and their perceived threat to those of U.S. who are more patriotic, could be improved and alleviated with the herbal supplement?

What if?

🤪👍😊

This is a thread addressing our 101st airborne being sent to Romania.

WTF does the election have to do with it?

I'm not defending Biden and the democrats in any way.

Are you defending neocon republicans like DICK Cheney and the Bushes? Half the republicans in Washington still think that way.

This is a thread addressing our 101st airborne being sent to Romania.

WTF does the election have to do with it?

I'm not defending Biden and the democrats in any way.

Are you defending neocon republicans like DICK Cheney and the Bushes? Half the republicans in Washington still think that way.
The reason the Screaming Eagles are combat deployed is because Biden undid Trump's sanctions.

If you can't figure this out without my explanation, maybe you're better advised to go online and spread the word that those who can't see the connection (like you can't) should sit out this coming election.

Don is confused because I'm an anti war libertarian not some partisan hack republican.

In their zeal to bash Biden on Afghanistan many republicans actually argued that we should still be there. 20+ years of accomplishing nothing is not enough? They use logic that if taken to it's end would mean we would have to occupy 25 other countries as well.

Look at the neocon attitudes by people like Lindsay Graham.

This is Tom Cotton one of my favorite senators demanding that we use words win and victory regarding a war we are not even fighting in. Huh? That is the type of mentality I'm arguing against.

The reason the Screaming Eagles are combat deployed is because Biden undid Trump's sanctions.

If you can't figure this out without my explanation, maybe you're better advised to go online and spread the word that those who can't see the connection (like you can't) should sit out this coming election.

There is a war in Ukraine. Blame it on Biden that is fine but why do we have to take care of Europe? Why are we primarily responsible for defending 450 million white people?

They do not have paratroopers in other countries?

Stop obsessing about Trump. My issue is why a rich white continent is our responsibility? That is like asking Germany to send 35,000 troops to South Korea.

There is a war in Ukraine. Blame it on Biden that is fine but why do we have to take care of Europe? Why are we primarily responsible for defending 450 million white people?

They do not have paratroopers in other countries?

Stop obsessing about Trump. My issue is why a rich white continent is our responsibility? That is like asking Germany to send 35,000 troops to South Korea.
The 101st serves as a line in the dirt which no nation's leader dare cross.

If Putin tries to expand the war into Europe, the airborne troops gives him a fair warning of what the U.S. would do.

The 101st serves as a line in the dirt which no nation's leader dare cross.

If Putin tries to expand the war into Europe, the airborne troops gives him a fair warning of what the U.S. would do.

Always the neocon perspective.

Why couldn't our NATO allies supply those 5000 paratroopers? Putin is not going to war with NATO he is not an idiot.

A friendly reminder.

21 years in Afghanistan.
Zero accomplishments! Nothing!
Cost$2.3T
3612 coalition deaths. 68% USA.

19 years in Iraq. Still there!
Accomplishments? Killed Saddam and his rapist sons(What was their names Ude and Kude?) and a few thousand other dirt balls.
Cost $3T
Casualties-5117 coalition deaths. 95% USA.

Pakistan:
Cost $6B to help us in the war on terra!
Benefits? Nothing.
Result? They murdered a pro democracy politician, Benazir Bhutto and protected and harbored Bin Laden a football field from their military academy. 👏

Neocon response? Bring it on! Make my day! Line in the sand! This is called patriotic.

Why couldn't our NATO allies supply those 5000 paratroopers? Putin is not going to war with NATO he is not an idiot.
IT'S NOT A QUESTION OF PUTIN'S IDIOCY.

SOMETIMES IT PAYS TO BE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOUR INTENTIONS ARE CLEAR TO ALL CONCERNED.

I don't know what Putin is being informed of or not.

But, if there are 5,000 of the U.S. Army's 101st Airborne combat troops ready to fight and camping out in Romania, that message will be sure to be reported to EVERYONE.

If Putin attacks, even through the fog of war with Ukraine, even if through some blunder, miscalculation, miscommunication or sly "Oops" accidental attack, it would be "nipped in the bud."

Barney Fife "Nip it" Montage (1:17)

SOMETIMES IT PAYS TO BE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOUR INTENTIONS ARE CLEAR TO ALL CONCERNED.

But, if there are 5,000 of the U.S. Army's 101st Airborne combat troops ready to fight and camping out in Romania, that message will be sure to be reported to EVERYONE.

If Putin attacks, even through the fog of war with Ukraine, even if through some blunder, miscalculation, miscommunication or sly "Oops" accidental attack, it would be "nipped in the bud."

A friendly reminder.

21 years in Afghanistan.
Zero accomplishments! Nothing!
Cost$2.3T
3612 coalition deaths. 68% USA.

19 years in Iraq. Still there!
Accomplishments? Killed Saddam and his rapist sons(What was their names Ude and Kude?) and a few thousand other dirt balls.
Cost $3T
Casualties-5117 coalition deaths. 95% USA.

Pakistan:
Cost $6B to help us in the war on terra!
Benefits? Nothing.
Result? They murdered a pro democracy politician, Benazir Bhutto and protected and harbored Bin Laden a football field from their military academy. 👏

Neocon response? Bring it on! Make my day! Line in the sand! This is called patriotic.

Your attitude is one of needless concern with Don Trump in the WH.

I'm not a war hawk or a neocon.

MAGA

Your attitude is one of needless concern with Don Trump in the WH.

I'm not a war hawk or a neocon.

MAGA

Trump's policies foreign and domestic were the best of any president in my lifetime since Eisenhower.

Trump's policies foreign and domestic were the best of any president in my lifetime since Eisenhower.
Why arent you busy online persuading and educating voters about Trump's greatness?

Best Argument for Trump reelection Charlie Kirk (6:11)

3 Years of Accomplishments

lol yea sure , if we were to send troop to fight Russia would be shitting its pants and pissing its self. look what the Ukrainians have done tom them so far, Russia would have to face well equipted and trained Americans with our armor and air force and navy as back up with its poorly trained and out dated weapons . lol it would be like a bunch of retards with squirt guns facing men with 2x4s
remind me of what happened in Vietnam and Afghanistan

and Syria

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
Back