101st Airborne Deployed to Ukraine’s Border

Stalin

so much for the ukrainian army winning the war

Hold on to your hats..its the WW3 show

"...The White House has deployed thousands of American soldiers just miles from Ukraine to prepare for war, according to CBS News. Officers speaking with the outlet revealed they were there for combat against Russia.

Brigadier General John Lubas confirmed nearly 5,000 troops from the 101st Airborne recently joined the 100,000 American soldiers already deployed to Europe. Lubas described his troops as being on “full deployment,” and they are preparing to fight Russian soldiers in Ukraine. “This is not a training deployment, this is a combat deployment for us. We understand we need to be ready to fight tonight,” he said.

Comrade Stalin
Donbass

Werbung:
They are not deployed to Ukraine you nut. They are deployed to Romania. It is a show of strength and deterrence.

From Brigadier General John Lubas:

"We're ready to defend every inch of NATO soil," Lubas told CBS News. "We bring a unique capability, from our air assault capability…

As usual we are doing everything. You think the Germans would get off their asses and send their Fallschirmjäger paratrooper units or the French their Chasseur Regiment. Are they even sober? Why is this always our responsibility we already have 100,000 troops in Europe?

so much for the ukrainian army winning the war

Hold on to your hats..its the WW3 show

"...The White House has deployed thousands of American soldiers just miles from Ukraine to prepare for war, according to CBS News. Officers speaking with the outlet revealed they were there for combat against Russia.

Brigadier General John Lubas confirmed nearly 5,000 troops from the 101st Airborne recently joined the 100,000 American soldiers already deployed to Europe. Lubas described his troops as being on “full deployment,” and they are preparing to fight Russian soldiers in Ukraine. “This is not a training deployment, this is a combat deployment for us. We understand we need to be ready to fight tonight,” he said.

Comrade Stalin
Donbass

Comrade Stalin
Donbass
Yea right more like from Stalin from his mommy basement in dumbass

As a the son of a mental patient who was spent his childhood waiting for her to come back from hospital many times,
I could take offence at your characterisation of anyone who disagrees with your opinion as mentally ill, but I won't.

The fact is, that you are ignorant, opinionated and not a kind person at all.

Comrade Stalin

As a the son of a mental patient who was spent his childhood waiting for her to come back from hospital many times,
I could take offence at your characterisation of anyone who disagrees with your opinion as mentally ill, but I won't.

Comrade Stalin
I see where conscripts are being sent to the Ukraine to fight with no gear and no ammo and Putin is releasing prisoners to fight
will they or has he already released the mentally ill to fight also ?

Comrade Stalin
You talking to me or ?

2.6 million foreign nationals have illegally walked across our border in the last 12 months. Unvetted, not vaccinated. That is like half a million walking into the UK or 650,000 walking into Germany.

Perhaps we should be sending our 101st down to the border.

I agree estimates go fromm4.6 million to 5.5 million for the amount that have come in under Biden

They said they had 2 million "encounters" in the last 12 months and admit at least 600K came in without being encountered.

I'm sure the fine people of France would not mind half a million brown people coming in every year for the free public education and health care and groceries.

troops on the ground confirmed by the pentagram

"..US Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder acknowledged during an official briefing yesterday that active-duty US military personnel are not only deployed inside of Ukraine, but are operating far away from the US embassy in Kiev.

The day before, an unnamed US Department of Defense official said at a background briefing that “U.S. personnel” had “resumed on-site inspections to assess weapon stocks” in Ukraine..."

it is pretty obvious that a state of war exists between the US/NATO and russia...

Comrade Stalin
Fight US/Nato troops in the new territories

troops on the ground confirmed by the pentagram

"..US Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder acknowledged during an official briefing yesterday that active-duty US military personnel are not only deployed inside of Ukraine, but are operating far away from the US embassy in Kiev.

The day before, an unnamed US Department of Defense official said at a background briefing that “U.S. personnel” had “resumed on-site inspections to assess weapon stocks” in Ukraine..."

it is pretty obvious that a state of war exists between the US/NATO and russia...

Comrade Stalin
Fight US/Nato troops in the new territories
Lol if us troops were there with full support you would be retreating even faster then you are now .

There are there with full support, only too gutless to actually fight.

Comrade Stalin

They are not deployed to Ukraine you nut. They are deployed to Romania. It is a show of strength and deterrence.

From Brigadier General John Lubas:

As usual we are doing everything. You think the Germans would get off their asses and send their Fallschirmjäger paratrooper units or the French their Chasseur Regiment. Are they even sober? Why is this always our responsibility we already have 100,000 troops in Europe?
Why is this always our responsibility we already have 100,000 troops in Europe?

Democrats.

The Democrat Party is the violence and death party.

Everything woke turns to sh**.

Werbung:
Why is this always our responsibility we already have 100,000 troops in Europe?

Democrats.

The Democrat Party is the violence and death party.

Everything woke turns to sh**.

Dude democrats are not the only ones who are beholden to the military industrial complex and supporting these idiot wars.

In all these wars(Real ones) we did 80% of the fighting and dying and spending. The war is right there in Europe they can do more right?

Back