101st Airborne Deployed to Ukraine’s Border

Werbung:
You act like I'm a Trump basher. Where do you get that?
I think those who think we need Trump back in the WH need to help make it so.

Those who dont actively help dispel the lies and false ideas about him and do what they can to help educate and inform others of the great job he did as POTUS are going to risk the worst kind of butt hurt if he loses in 2024.

The pain of knowing they COULD have done more.

That kind of pain will never go away.

Here, from "The Bridge on the River Kwai" the British POW Colonel realizing too late that he had done the wrong thing by not fighting or resisting every step of the way.

I think those who think we need Trump back in the WH need to help make it so.

Those who dont actively help dispel the lies and false ideas about him and do what they can to help educate and inform others of the great job he did as POTUS are going to risk the worst kind of butt hurt if he loses in 2024.

The pain of knowing they COULD have done more.

That kind of pain will never go away.

Here, from "The Bridge on the River Kwai" the British POW Colonel realizing too late that he had done the wrong thing by not fighting or resisting every step of the way.

Trump has too many issues to run again.

He is unpopular with moderates, independents and libertarians.(See where the Gary Johnson voters went)
That is why he lost.
He is too old.
Jan 6th only hurt him politically.

Even the so called experts ignored the Gary Johnson vote and so did Trump in 2020. Having conservative Trump supporters bashing every so called RINO is moronic. You do not push voters away.

Trump has too many issues to run again.

He is unpopular with moderates, independents and libertarians.(See where the Gary Johnson voters went)
That is why he lost.
He is too old.
Jan 6th only hurt him politically.

Even the so called experts ignored the Gary Johnson vote and so did Trump in 2020. Having conservative Trump supporters bashing every so called RINO is moronic. You do not push voters away.
Your mindset reminds me of that of Democrats' who use metrics other than performance to perceive Trump or the Right.

I will proceed with the assumption that your mindset reveals your allegiance.

And to prevent you from turning even more greatly against Trump as a result of anything I might say, I will place you on ignore.

Problem solved?

🥳

Your mindset reminds me of that of Democrats' who use metrics other than performance to perceive Trump or the Right.

And to prevent you from turning even more greatly against Trump as a result of anything I might say, I will place you on ignore.

Problem solved?

🥳

How idiotic.

There are 2 political parties. You do not succeed with 40% of the vote. You reach out for more voters not fewer. WTF is wrong with you people? So ostracize anybody that does not fit into your little box? Call anybody who disagrees with you a RINO! This is not a cult!

Go back and read my post. My problems with Trump running pertain to him not being able to win. So how does that make me a democrat apologist?

I do not want the democrats to win. My issues with Trump running in 2024 is that I do not think he would win!

Instead of listening to the my pillow guy try looking at the election results. In 2016 Hillary got just 37% of the white vote. That is why she lost. In 2020 Biden got 41% of the white vote that is why he won. Can it be any clearer?

Trump did terribly with middle of the road white voters. Moderates, independents and libertarians.

Sorry but I'm a logical person who does not think with my feelings like a libtard. Of course what happened on Jan 6th 2021 has only hurt Trump politically. Duh.

Also as I said I do not want another 78 year old president.

Werbung:

Problem solved?
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

.​

Back