11 Sheriff's recruits critically injured by SUV while on morning run

DonKiRo

• BREAKING: At least 15 sheriff recruits are injured - with 11 in critical condition - after group is hit by a car during their morning run in California​

By Melissa Koenig For Dailymail.Com10:23 EST 16 Nov 2022 , updated 10:48 EST 16 Nov 2022
  • At least 15 sheriff recruits were injured after their crew was struck by a car in Whittier, California Wednesday morning
  • The sheriff and police recruits were out for a morning run when they were struck
  • At least 11 are now in critical condition
  • The male driver was said to be taken into custody at the scene
At least 15 sheriff and police recruits were injured, with 11 reported in critical condition, after their crew was struck by a car in California Wednesday morning.

Last edited:
Werbung:
  • BREAKING: At least 15 sheriff recruits are injured - with 11 in critical condition - after group is hit by a car during their morning run in California​

By Melissa Koenig For Dailymail.Com10:23 EST 16 Nov 2022 , updated 10:48 EST 16 Nov 2022
  • At least 15 sheriff recruits were injured after their crew was struck by a car in Whittier, California Wednesday morning
  • The sheriff and police recruits were out for a morning run when they were struck
  • At least 11 are now in critical condition
  • The male driver was said to be taken into custody at the scene
At least 15 sheriff and police recruits were injured, with 11 reported in critical condition, after their crew was struck by a car in California Wednesday morning.
wonder if it was intentional

wonder if it was intentional
Unless the driver had a physical or medical emergency, the moment your car hit the FIRST person, the accidental driver would slam on the brakes.

The likelihood is that fewer than 11 or 21 would be injured if the driver simply made a bad mistake.

When asked if the crash appeared to be accidental or intentional, Villanueva responded to reporters saying, "It looks like it's an accident, a horrific accident."

obviously a terrible situation, but seems like just an accident.

Unless the driver had a physical or medical emergency, the moment your car hit the FIRST person, the accidental driver would slam on the brakes.

The likelihood is that fewer than 11 or 21 would be injured if the driver simply made a bad mistake.

how close were the people? how fast was the driver going? what was the visibility?
if you are going fast enough, even "slamming on the brakes" would travel a fair distance in group of people.

you talking about "likelihood" while knowing nothing about the exact circumstances is just another example of right wing "facts".

how close were the people? how fast was the driver going? what was the visibility?
if you are going fast enough, even "slamming on the brakes" would travel a fair distance in group of people.

you talking about "likelihood" while knowing nothing about the exact circumstances is just another example of right wing "facts".
I will wait for the facts to emerge.

If I was mistaken, I will accept the slings and arrows that might ensue.

I will wait for the facts to emerge.

If I was mistaken, I will accept the slings and arrows that might ensue.

you missed the point.

the point was that you knew nothing of the specific circumstances, yet you felt comfortable in talking about "likelihood" of something while you were in complete ignorance of what happened specifically.

speculating without facts is stupid. lol

you missed the point.

the point was that you knew nothing of the specific circumstances, yet you felt comfortable in talking about "likelihood" of something while you were in complete ignorance of what happened specifically.

speculating without facts is stupid. lol
And I intended you to wonder if there was information I gleaned from very little information and somehow my assumptions proved to be true.

I hoped it would prompt you to wonder whether everyone is as observant and insightful as I, and then you might realize how badly you'd been cheated when your mental gifts were assigned you at the baby factory.

you can hit an awful lot of people who are running together in 139 feet, no "physical or medical emergency" required

Speed
Perception/Reaction Distance
Braking Distance
Overal Stopping Distance
Equal to Approx Number of Car Lengths (@15 feet)
30 mph​
44 feet​
45 feet​
89 feet​
6​
40 mph​
59 feet​
80 feet​
139 feet​
9​

you can hit an awful lot of people who are running together in 139 feet, no "physical or medical emergency" required

Speed
Perception/Reaction Distance
Braking Distance
Overal Stopping Distance
Equal to Approx Number of Car Lengths (@15 feet)
30 mph​
44 feet​
45 feet​
89 feet​
6​
40 mph​
59 feet​
80 feet​
139 feet​
9​
We will see.

And I intended you to wonder if there was information I gleaned from very little information and somehow my assumptions proved to be true.

I hoped it would prompt you to wonder whether everyone is as observant and insightful as I, and then you might realize how badly you'd been cheated when your mental gifts were assigned you at the baby factory.

parody, right? lol.

"as observant and insightful as I"? i'm starting to think this is a right wing parody account. Or trump posting with his egomania.

22 people dun dun strung out for a ru8n they were not lined up like bowling pins.

Werbung:
Back