"60 Minutes"; This Evening

Or would it have been the previous President of the United States? You know, the one who was golfing..you know, the one who could have gotten him BEFORE 9-11.
Yes, Bill Clinton could have gotten Bin Ladin before 9-11 but for some reason, he failed to take the shot. Some say he was indisposed at the time, but no specifics have been given.

Werbung:
Yes, Bill Clinton could have gotten Bin Ladin before 9-11 but for some reason, he failed to take the shot. Some say he was indisposed at the time, but no specifics have been given.

"some say"? OMG yiou're so stupid.

quote some credible source..oh you can't? lol

"some say"? OMG yiou're so stupid.

quote some credible source..oh you can't? lol

Clinton was speaking at a business meeting in Melbourne when the topic turned to terrorism.

“I’m just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden ... He’s a very smart guy. I spent a lot of time thinking about him. And I nearly got him once,” Clinton said in the audio, which was recorded by former Liberal Party head Michael Kroger and aired by Sky News.

“I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have had to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.

“And so I didn’t do it.”

Hours after Clinton spoke, a hijacked Boeing 767 slammed into the north tower of New York City’s World Trade Center. A second plane struck the south tower 18 minutes later. Other planes crashed in Washington, D.C., and western Pennsylvania. The attacks, organized by bin Laden, killed more than 3,000 people.

Clinton was speaking at a business meeting in Melbourne when the topic turned to terrorism.

“I’m just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden ... He’s a very smart guy. I spent a lot of time thinking about him. And I nearly got him once,” Clinton said in the audio, which was recorded by former Liberal Party head Michael Kroger and aired by Sky News.

“I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have had to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.

“And so I didn’t do it.”

Hours after Clinton spoke, a hijacked Boeing 767 slammed into the north tower of New York City’s World Trade Center. A second plane struck the south tower 18 minutes later. Other planes crashed in Washington, D.C., and western Pennsylvania. The attacks, organized by bin Laden, killed more than 3,000 people.
Doesn't say he was indisposed moron duh

“And so I didn’t do it.”

Clinton chose to not kill women and children like Jesus would have done

omg-glasses[2].gif

Clinton chose to not kill women and children like Jesus would have done
I wonder if Jesus would have been willing to bomb Nagasaki to put an end to the killings in WW2? If Clinton had killed a few dozen women and children by taking out Osama Bin Ladin, imagine how many lives would have been saved if the terror attacks on 9/11 had not occurred.

omg-glasses[1].gifPoor misunderstood and unjustly maligned Bill Clinton. What is it about national leaders that cause some disgruntled Americans to hate them so much?
"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."
woohoo-jumping-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."
America has never been under threat of bankruptcy by the deficit. It is the extremely serious problem of the unsustainable national debt that so few politicians and party-loving Americans want to think or talk about.

“Please let me die.”

June 18, 2023
7:00p EDT

"Scott Pelley speaks with three Ukrainian soldiers, all women, who were captured by Russian forces. Their stories are disturbing."

Werbung:
I wonder if Jesus would have been willing to bomb Nagasaki to put an end to the killings in WW2? If Clinton had killed a few dozen women and children by taking out Osama Bin Ladin, imagine how many lives would have been saved if the terror attacks on 9/11 had not occurred.
You seriously think Jesus might have approved if nuking children? We republican Jesus would

Back