"60 Minutes"; This Evening

I wonder if Jesus would have been willing to bomb Nagasaki to put an end to the killings in WW2? If Clinton had killed a few dozen women and children by taking out Osama Bin Ladin, imagine how many lives would have been saved if the terror attacks on 9/11 had not occurred.
Ah killing people in advance just in case. Wow

Werbung:
You seriously think Jesus might have approved if nuking children? We republican Jesus would
I guess you think Jesus approved of what the Japanese soldiers were doing to their enemies both at home and abroad. Does Jesus approve of a cop shooting down a black man who will not drop his weapon when ordered?

I guess you think Jesus approved of what the Japanese soldiers were doing to their enemies both at home and abroad. Does Jesus approve of a cop shooting down a black man who will not drop his weapon when ordered?
Not approving of what Japanese were doing doesn't mean He would approve of nuking children moron duh

AND that

And that has nothing to do with Jesus duh
My uncle was a Christian who had directed his mother in the event of his death to spend his Navy death benefits sending missionaries to the South Sea islands where he said the Gospel needed to be preached. My grandmother was poor but she faithfully supported those missionaries for nearly 30 years after he died until she died.

Not approving of what Japanese were doing doesn't mean He would approve of nuking children moron duh
God does not take sides on issues or between nations as some might think. Jesus and the father are One God. He knows who will die and when and He sometimes kills those who need to be killed for reasons He knows are best.

Because American troops had gathered key intelligence data from prisoners for years, sometimes employing means some consider torture, the US military was able to track down and kill Bin Ladin in 2011 when Obama happened to be president. Bin Ladin's death was an example of brother killing brother since we are all brethren under God, to some extent (including Muslims), as Obama was so effectively able to help us to see.

My uncle was a Christian who had directed his mother in the event of his death to spend his Navy death benefits sending missionaries to the South Sea islands where he said the Gospel needed to be preached. My grandmother was poor but she faithfully supported those missionaries for nearly 30 years after he died until she died.
Cool story brother
And entirely irrelevant

You go girl! Lol

God does not take sides on issues or between nations as some might think. Jesus and the father are One God. He knows who will die and when and He sometimes kills those who need to be killed for reasons He knows are best.
How do you know that
You are an arrogant moron claiming to speak for him lol

Werbung:
So God never intervened on the side of any nations including Israel and the israelites in their history he didn't deliver them from anything like that that never The Bible seems indicate that God intervened on the side of the nation of Israel maybe you should read your bible more

Back