"60 Minutes"; This Evening

So you're admitting you were wrong and that God has taken the stand on the side of Nations maybe you finally went and read the Bible like I suggested instead of just posting your BS
Joshua asked the Lord whose side He was on and the Lord responded to neither.

Joshua 5:13-15
King James Version

13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?
15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.​

Werbung:
Joshua asked the Lord whose side He was on and the Lord responded to neither.

Joshua 5:13-15​

King James Version​

13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?​

14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?​

15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.​

so you deny he helped the nation of israel in the past? wow.
you really do need to read the bible, fake christian. lol

so when you said god doesn't help nations earlier you lied?

you should try lying less, fake lying christian :)
Did I say God does not help other nations? No. I again encourage you to improve your reading and comprehension skills.

Did I say God does not help other nations? No. I again encourage you to improve your reading and comprehension skills.
you: "God does not take sides on issues or between nations " (quote from above from YOUR post)

yes you did, lying fake christian moron. lol.

you: "God does not take sides on issues or between nations " (quote from above from YOUR post)

yes you did, lying fake christian moron. lol.
I continue to insist that God does not take human sides but takes His own side in human issues.

Luke 12:13-15
King James Version

13 And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.
14 And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?​

I continue to insist that God does not take human sides but takes His own side in human issues.

Luke 12:13-15​

King James Version​

13 And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.​

14 And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?​

You can insist all you like lol
He has helped the nation of Isreal taking their side

Werbung:
Back