A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum bucke

Re: A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum b

Lady you are sooooo just not right.:eek:

As a husband and a father to two daughters in their 20's and besides been the coach of an entire High School level girls basketball team... I am surrounded by women.

The things you say are complete distortions and out right fabrications (read that lies). For the record Planned Parenthood absolutely will provide information about not only adoption but actually HAVING A CHILD AND KEEPING IT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW WHAT AN AMAZING NEWS FLASH FOR YOU!!!!

You did not know that did you? Sure you did...

Planned Parenthood is about ALL women's reproductive issues. They are not in anyway shape or form "anti-child".

In fact if you are truly against abortions then you should send a donation check to Planned Parenthood. Because no other single organization in the WORLD does more to prevent unwanted pregnancies through education and free birth control thus avoiding and lowering the number of abortions than Planned Parenthood does.

And Planned Parenthood (a women's advocate organization) did nothing of the kind in what you say "trying to cover for a 30 year old perv". They would be the first to cut the balls off of any person that victimized women. What they wouldn't do is take that hate and put it before what their female client wanted.

if you think they did not try to cover for a male perv in this case then you did not read the story, as you must not have read any of the other storys I have posted about them and I am sure you didnt because you have the same I was a coach and I have two daughters argument.

I WENT TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD FOR A PREGNANCY TEST, THE WANTED ME TO GET AN ABORTION, THEY TRIED TO CONVINCE ME THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF MY CHILD, THEY NEVER ONCE OFFERED ANY OTHER OPTION LIKE ADOPTION.

you are not a female, and I am sure you never went to them as a scared 18 year old girl wondering if she was pregnant so you really dont know about this and I lived it.

but you can disagree, its ok with me. thats what makes this place semi interesting :)

Werbung:
Re: A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum b

Yes, that's true, but people's lifetimes were shorter too so there was pressure to start as soon as they were viable. A 13 year old may be able to conceive (I read about a 5 year old in the Phillipines who is currently the youngest female ever to get pregnant) but at 13 is neither physically or emotionally mature enough to do a good job of parenting in today's world.

We don't need to pass judgment on what people used to do, but it's good to know so that we have perspective. Many, many things have been done in the past that we have learned not to do now.

I totally agree with you on the age thing. The only people who seem to argue it are men who want to get in little kids pants.

Teens are not "children" in any morally relevant sense of the word, a conclusion supported by the fact that several studies have found that adolescents have similar levels of decision-making competence to adults when it comes to making important medical decisions. The most notable study on this issue is that of Weithorn and Campbell, entitled The Competency of Children and Adolescents to Make Informed Treatment Decisions. They tested several different age groups (aged 9, 14, 18, and 21 years) in an effort to estimate the decision-making competence of minors as compared to adults. Their conclusion was that the competence levels of 14 year olds was equivalent to that of adults, and though that of the 9 year olds was not, they did not lack decision-making skills altogether.

The conclusion of the authors was that "In general, minors aged 14 were found to demonstrate a level of competency equivalent to that of adults, according to four standards of competency (evidence of choice, reasonable outcome, rational reasons, and understanding), and for four hypothetical dilemmas (diabetes, epilepsy, depression, and enuresis). Younger minors aged 9, however, appeared less competent than adults according to the standards of competency requiring understanding and a rational reasonable process. Yet, according to the standards of evidence of choice and reasonable outcome, even these younger minors appeared competent. Children as young as 9 appear to be capable of comprehending the basics of what is required of them when they are asked to state a preference regarding a treatment dilemma. And, despite poorer understanding of disclosed information, the 9-year-olds tended to express clear and sensible treatment preferences similar to those of adults...The findings of this research do not lend support to policies which deny adolescents the right of self-determination in treatment situations on the basis of a presumption of incapacity to provide informed consent. The ages of eighteen or twenty-one as the “cutoffs” below which individuals are presumed to be incompetent to make determinations about their own welfare do not reflect the psychological capacities of most adolescents."

Other studies that might prove illuminating are those of Grisso and Vierling, Mann et al., Embree and Dobson, Ambuel and Rappaport, and to some extent, Koocher and DeMason. A recent confirmation of previous research by Kuther and Posada should also prove illuminating. The majority of them regard the issue of minors' ability to provide informed consent to medical treatment, but hold wider implications for policy issues related to adolescents.

Grisso and Vierling's study, Minors’ Consent to Treatment: A Developmental Perspective, came to a similar conclusion, the authors stating that “existing evidence provides no legal assumption that minors aged 15 years and above cannot provide competent consent.”

In short, I'm dubious as to the validity of claims that the mental functions of adolescents are inherently inferior to those of legal adults..
I didn't say they lack decision-making skills altogether. It was interesting to read your citations, but I don't think that deciding about one's medical treatment is the same as starting a family or driving a car. The auto insurance companies, every single on of the the States, and every country that I know of has age limits for drivers because kids don't have the maturity of judgment to make them safe drivers, safe drinkers, nor voters, nor parents. Argue it if you like, but would you loan your car to a couple of 14 year old boys? If they had a case of beer? And they wanted your 13 year old daughter to go with them?

That is not a rational objection unless you recommend that people should reproduce and possess adult rights at age 30 or 40 should medical advancements extend the human lifespan to 150 or so. Do you?
Once again you have mischaracterized what I said. Those people did what they thought they had to for survival--and I'm not judging that--but I am saying that we now know that it's not necessary for us to risk pregnancies in early teen girls. Your attempt to make my statement into a "rational objection" or a "recommendation" for people to put off procreation till 30 or 40 years of age is nonsense. Nothing in my post suggested that in any way. The truth however is that people do procreate later in life now that it's possible to live longer (just so you understand: I'm not saying they should do that or that we make it the law, I'm just commenting on what is happening).

I will openly state that many facets of pre-adolescent society were preferable to current society, with the unnecessary social construct of adolescence having been implemented.
Could you rephrase this paragraph and give some examples please?

if you think they did not try to cover for a male perv in this case then you did not read the story, as you must not have read any of the other storys I have posted about them and I am sure you didnt because you have the same I was a coach and I have two daughters argument.

No... what I'm saying is the objective was not to cover for the fake "perv" but to not out the young girl asking for services. What you call "covering" for the perv was a collateral issue to protect the woman's privacy.

And The fact that I have women all around me at all ages going to Planned Parenthood I think is a fair place for me to get credible information.

I mean I'm sorry but it just appears you don't like the real information getting out there because it highlights that you are being less than truthful... or possibly just had a bad experience and think all clinics are that way, I really don't know.

I WENT TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD FOR A PREGNANCY TEST, THE WANTED ME TO GET AN ABORTION, THEY TRIED TO CONVINCE ME THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF MY CHILD, THEY NEVER ONCE OFFERED ANY OTHER OPTION LIKE ADOPTION.

Look I have zero doubt you have "issues".

If you ran across a Planned parenthood Clinic that did not offer you everything you feel you should have been offered then I guess I'm sorry for that. But the FACT is they do offer everything you say they don't. They are not in the abortion mill business. In fact most abortion clinics are separate entities and not Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood is in the business of women's sexual & reproductive health services... education, medical examines & tests and birth control medications & devices.

you are not a female, and I am sure you never went to them as a scared 18 year old girl wondering if she was pregnant so you really dont know about this and I lived it.

but you can disagree, its ok with me. thats what makes this place semi interesting :)

This is true I am not a female. But my wife & I have driven & stayed for support with a young lady barely 18 to an abortion clinic. And I've had older adults in my family (my ex-sister-in-law) for example that have also had an abortion.

So I have a fair understanding of both the dilemma and the mental stress that goes on in such a situation.

No... what I'm saying is the objective was not to cover for the fake "perv" but to not out the young girl asking for services. What you call "covering" for the perv was a collateral issue to protect the woman's privacy.

And The fact that I have women all around me at all ages going to Planned Parenthood I think is a fair place for me to get credible information.

I mean I'm sorry but it just appears you don't like the real information getting out there because it highlights that you are being less than truthful... or possibly just had a bad experience and think all clinics are that way, I really don't know.

Look I have zero doubt you have "issues".

If you ran across a Planned parenthood Clinic that did not offer you everything you feel you should have been offered then I guess I'm sorry for that. But the FACT is they do offer everything you say they don't. They are not in the abortion mill business. In fact most abortion clinics are separate entities and not Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood is in the business of women's sexual & reproductive health services... education, medical examines & tests and birth control medications & devices.

This is true I am not a female. But my wife & I have driven & stayed for support with a young lady barely 18 to an abortion clinic. And I've had older adults in my family (my ex-sister-in-law) for example that have also had an abortion.

So I have a fair understanding of both the dilemma and the mental stress that goes on in such a situation.

I think its pretty clear planned parenthood has made more than the mistake they made with me. but you believe what you want.

remember a few months ago when they were exposed for taking donations for killing only black babies? You defended them then too I think. Your right to defend them just like its my right to talk about what they really are

I didn't say they lack decision-making skills altogether. It was interesting to read your citations, but I don't think that deciding about one's medical treatment is the same as starting a family or driving a car. The auto insurance companies, every single on of the the States, and every country that I know of has age limits for drivers because kids don't have the maturity of judgment to make them safe drivers, safe drinkers, nor voters, nor parents. Argue it if you like, but would you loan your car to a couple of 14 year old boys? If they had a case of beer? And they wanted your 13 year old daughter to go with them?

I think that odd, since this issue is directly related to the issue of being able to offer informed consent to medical treatment. Your citation of age restrictions in every country is descriptive, not prescriptive, unless we would claim that no age restriction is valid or acceptable because of the vastly differing and varying age restrictions set in various countries. For instance, the drinking age is 21 in the United States, but 18 elsewhere, and 16 in some countries. The fact that the age limit of 21 is in the minority would not be an argument against the drinking age of 21 unless we could make a prescriptive judgment regarding the value of lower drinking ages rather than a descriptive observation of their existence. Leading in from that topic, I would say that though youth drinking is more widespread in Europe, youth binge drinking is more widespread here, and I would prefer that more youth drink in moderation, thus deriving the health benefits of moderate alcohol consumption, than that a lesser number of youth binge drink until they vomit. Hence, I would tend to say that if youth do not possess the maturity of judgment to drink responsibly, it is because of an abnormally high drinking age that denies them the possibility of learning to imbibe responsibly.

As for the issue of driving, I would say that teenage drivers are unjustly discriminated against for driving offenses that have more to do with socioeconomic status than age.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mmales/teendriv.doc

I would also venture to say that certain forms of traffic violations committed by youth are higher due to police bias than to objective facts.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/driving/article5282700.ece

Older drivers are six times more likely to be fined for speeding than a decade ago, according to a study which also reveals that young motorists have adapted far better to the increased use of speed cameras.

The number of older offenders may be higher partly because, unlike a police officer, a speed camera has no discretion, the study author says. Most speed enforcement a decade ago was carried out by traffic police, who often gave older drivers a verbal warning rather than a ticket.

The Department for Transport commissioned the Transport Research Laboratory (TRL) to analyse the age of offenders in two three-year periods: 1997-99 and 2003-05.

It found that the number of men aged 60 and over receiving penalty points for speeding increased by 540 per cent between those periods. Among women aged 60 and over, there was a 1,200 per cent rise, though starting from a very low base.

By contrast the number of drivers under 25 being caught for speeding grew by only 18 per cent.

The study, based on an analysis of the records of 300,000 motorists, also showed that in 2003-05 there were almost three times as many drivers aged 60 and over with speeding convictions as drivers aged under 25. In the 1997-99 period, young offenders outnumbered older ones by more than two to one.

The age group most likely to have a speeding conviction changed from 24-34 in the earlier period to 45-59 in the later period.

The number of speed cameras increased from fewer than 500 in 1997 to about 5,000 in 2005. The increase was partly due to changes in funding rules in 2000 that allowed police to keep a proportion of fines to pay for the cameras. That system, known as “cash for cameras”, was abolished last year.

Speeding convictions from cameras grew from 337,000 in 1997 to a peak of 1.91 million in 2004, before declining to 1.74 million in 2006.

Jeremy Broughton, author of the study, said that the low number of older drivers being prosecuted for speeding in the 1990s might be explained in part by police showing more leniency to them than to young drivers. “Police would have a mental image of the sort of person they were expecting to stop and if it was an elderly lady they wouldn’t look at her in the same way as a young male,” he said.

Rob Gifford, director of the Parliamentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety, said that older drivers had been accustomed to driving on roads without cameras and would have found it harder to adapt when they spread across the country.

“Police may have given elderly drivers a telling-off rather than a fine whereas cameras are blind to the age of the driver,” he said. “It was wrong to be lenient with older drivers because they were posing a danger on the roads by ignoring the limit. Since the growth in cameras, the proportion of vehicles breaking the 30mph limit has fallen from 75 per cent to 30 per cent and deaths have fallen sharply.”

Mr Gifford said that the rise in older speeding offenders helped to explain the emergence of a vociferous anticamera campaign dominated by drivers in their fifties and sixties.

Paul Watters, head of roads policy at the AA Motoring Trust, said that older drivers had grown up with a different attitude to speed. “They were more used to driving at a speed they judged to be safe according to the conditions rather than sticking to the legal speed limit,” he added. “Older drivers have also had to cope with the introduction on many roads of lower speed limits imposed for environmental purposes.”

As for voting, I think it odd that you would make such a claim, considering that voting competence is based on the ability to make rational and informed decisions about the future, and the studies I provided directly affirmed that ability. I also find it curious that youth are discriminated against under a double standard that apparently judges them sufficiently capable of being criminally prosecuted as adults, but not possessing equivalent rights, and paying the same taxes as adults with similar employment status would pay, yet not possessing voter rights. I do believe an insurrection that led to the founding of the United States was based on "taxation without representation."

Once again you have mischaracterized what I said. Those people did what they thought they had to for survival--and I'm not judging that--but I am saying that we now know that it's not necessary for us to risk pregnancies in early teen girls. Your attempt to make my statement into a "rational objection" or a "recommendation" for people to put off procreation till 30 or 40 years of age is nonsense. Nothing in my post suggested that in any way. The truth however is that people do procreate later in life now that it's possible to live longer (just so you understand: I'm not saying they should do that or that we make it the law, I'm just commenting on what is happening).

I don't see what "risk" teenage pregnancy generally poses. You could argue that there's a physical risk due to the still-underdeveloped cervix of very young adolescents, but this is a problem easily overcome through a C section, and others with physical difficulties in giving birth to children are aided, not vilified.

I think it likely that you will refer to the "economic circumstances" of teenage parenthood, which is itself a somewhat overhyped phenomenon. A sociological analysis of Hotz et al. is most prominently characterized by a quotation from the study.

Our results suggest that much of the “concern” that has been registered regarding teenage childbearing is misplaced, at least based on its consequences for the subsequent educational and economic attainment of teen mothers. In particular, our estimates imply that the “poor” outcomes attained by such women cannot be attributed, in a causal sense, primarily to their decision to begin their childbearing at an early age. Rather, it appears that these outcomes are more the result of social and economic circumstances than they are the result of the early childbearing of these women. Furthermore, our estimates suggest that simply delaying their childbearing would not greatly enhance their educational attainment or subsequent earnings or affect their family structure… For most outcomes, the adverse consequences of early childbearing are short-lived. For annual hours of work and earnings, we find that a teen mother would have lower levels of each at older ages if they had delayed their childbearing (emphasis mine).

Regardless, to the extent that adolescent women are incapable of providing for their children, (and again, this trend appears to be more closely related with poverty than with age), it is due to their economic disenfranchisement through child labor and compulsory schooling laws, and would be reversed were those restrictions not present.

Could you rephrase this paragraph and give some examples please?

My essential meaning is that the creation of the social construct of adolescence has led to the infantilization of youth and the inhibition of their full capacities. Looking at the graph below, we can easily observe that a wide array of restrictions have been placed on youth that did not previously exist.

1223088930.jpg

We can also see that youth have been removed from the workforce. (Laws intended to keep 6 year olds out of workshops have instead kept 16 year olds out of air conditioned offices). The crude and crooked graph below analyzes this.

1223088430.gif

It is my contention that by mandating that they sit in classrooms all day reading textbooks rather than working, traveling, building things, or possessing legal rights which might grant them a wider variation of opportunities to experiment with, we directly deny them the opportunity to obtain experience and perspective, and a generally wider capacity to enjoy life.

My essential meaning is that the creation of the social construct of adolescence has led to the infantilization of youth and the inhibition of their full capacities. Looking at the graph below, we can easily observe that a wide array of restrictions have been placed on youth that did not previously exist.

1223088930.jpg

We can also see that youth have been removed from the workforce. (Laws intended to keep 6 year olds out of workshops have instead kept 16 year olds out of air conditioned offices). The crude and crooked graph below analyzes this.

1223088430.gif

It is my contention that by mandating that they sit in classrooms all day reading textbooks rather than working, traveling, building things, or possessing legal rights which might grant them a wider variation of opportunities to experiment with, we directly deny them the opportunity to obtain experience and perspective, and a generally wider capacity to enjoy life.
Well I can certainly agree with you on the value of modern education and the 12-16 years of servitude in classrooms.

Well I can certainly agree with you on the value of modern education and the 12-16 years of servitude in classrooms.

Then what specific contentions would you like to express regarding the other issues?

I think that odd, since this issue is directly related to the issue of being able to offer informed consent to medical treatment.
The original issue was about consensual sex between a 30 year old and a 13 year old and the subsequent abortion.

Your citation of age restrictions in every country is descriptive, not prescriptive, unless we would claim that no age restriction is valid or acceptable because of the vastly differing and varying age restrictions set in various countries.
It was indeed descriptive, I, too, believe that some of the restrictions on youth are unnecessary. However, when noting the widespread nature of those proscriptions I have to wonder if at least some of them are valid.

Voting is a good example in that I know a lot of young people (Hell, a lot of older people too) who do not pay any attention to political issues. True, we could argue which came first, the lack of attention or the denial of the right to vote that causes the inattention.

For instance, the drinking age is 21 in the United States, but 18 elsewhere, and 16 in some countries. The fact that the age limit of 21 is in the minority would not be an argument against the drinking age of 21 unless we could make a prescriptive judgment regarding the value of lower drinking ages rather than a descriptive observation of their existence. Leading in from that topic, I would say that though youth drinking is more widespread in Europe, youth binge drinking is more widespread here, and I would prefer that more youth drink in moderation, thus deriving the health benefits of moderate alcohol consumption, than that a lesser number of youth binge drink until they vomit. Hence, I would tend to say that if youth do not possess the maturity of judgment to drink responsibly, it is because of an abnormally high drinking age that denies them the possibility of learning to imbibe responsibly.
Perhaps, but you are also talking about vastly different cultures and while I agree with you that rational drinking as it is often done Europe is preferable, I also think that the conversion/re-education of Americans will be messy and difficult.

As for the issue of driving, I would say that teenage drivers are unjustly discriminated against for driving offenses that have more to do with socioeconomic status than age.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mmales/teendriv.doc

I would also venture to say that certain forms of traffic violations committed by youth are higher due to police bias than to objective facts.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/driving/article5282700.ece
My experience with young drivers is more in line with the insurance companies experiences, the kids have the skill and the reflexes but not the rational restraint on their impulses. Older drivers often feel very rightfully confident of their ability to drive faster since they have many years of practice.

As for voting, I think it odd that you would make such a claim, considering that voting competence is based on the ability to make rational and informed decisions about the future, and the studies I provided directly affirmed that ability. I also find it curious that youth are discriminated against under a double standard that apparently judges them sufficiently capable of being criminally prosecuted as adults, but not possessing equivalent rights, and paying the same taxes as adults with similar employment status would pay, yet not possessing voter rights. I do believe an insurrection that led to the founding of the United States was based on "taxation without representation."
There is a vengeful quality to American justice with which I disagree and the juxtaposition of denying them legal equality while prosecuting them as adults is contradictory.

I don't see what "risk" teenage pregnancy generally poses. You could argue that there's a physical risk due to the still-underdeveloped cervix of very young adolescents, but this is a problem easily overcome through a C section, and others with physical difficulties in giving birth to children are aided, not vilified.

I think it likely that you will refer to the "economic circumstances" of teenage parenthood, which is itself a somewhat overhyped phenomenon. A sociological analysis of Hotz et al. is most prominently characterized by a quotation from the study.
Regardless, to the extent that adolescent women are incapable of providing for their children, (and again, this trend appears to be more closely related with poverty than with age), it is due to their economic disenfranchisement through child labor and compulsory schooling laws, and would be reversed were those restrictions not present.
Like drinking, there are cultural differences that bear on these issues. In the US we have a sexually repressed and equally sexually obsessed culture due to the insane attitudes of our Christian religious groups. One of the things that they have done is to deny the sexuality of children and young people in the same way that they deny transsexuality and have tried to deny homosexuality. But with gay people coming out of the closet they are being dragged kicking and screaming into the present.

I think its pretty clear planned parenthood has made more than the mistake they made with me. but you believe what you want.

remember a few months ago when they were exposed for taking donations for killing only black babies? You defended them then too I think. Your right to defend them just like its my right to talk about what they really are

You have some religious issues and you attack one of the most well known women's providers that do support a woman's right to choose, Planned Parenthood.

This is not rocket science to see in your posts.:)

It's just important that people understand that just like the "killing black babies" charade you tried to pull earlier these are all set ups taken completely out of context by people like you that hate ANYONE or ANY ORGANIZATION that doesn't agree with you and supports women's reproductive rights especially the woman's right to choose.

The simple fact is a woman has to seek out a women's clinic that offers abortion in the first place. Then find a way to get there. Then pay for the medical procedure.

There's no one out trying to get anyone to have any abortion. The only thing going on here is they will provide if the woman so requests and can pay for the medical treatment.

Also another FYI that was on TV just last night. Only 5% (five percent) of Planned Parenthoods business involves abortions.

You have some religious issues and you attack one of the most well known women's providers that do support a woman's right to choose, Planned Parenthood.

This is not rocket science to see in your posts.:)

It's just important that people understand that just like the "killing black babies" charade you tried to pull earlier these are all set ups taken completely out of context by people like you that hate ANYONE or ANY ORGANIZATION that doesn't agree with you and supports women's reproductive rights especially the woman's right to choose.

The simple fact is a woman has to seek out a women's clinic that offers abortion in the first place. Then find a way to get there. Then pay for the medical procedure.

There's no one out trying to get anyone to have any abortion. The only thing going on here is they will provide if the woman so requests and can pay for the medical treatment.

Also another FYI that was on TV just last night. Only 5% (five percent) of Planned Parenthoods business involves abortions.

"killing black babies" charade ???

Just like this time they were set up and they fell for it hook line and sinker
people called asking can I donate for a black babies abortion and they went on to say they were racist and that sick group happily took thier money.

and you call it my charade?

that is too funny!

I am talking about stuff happening in the news, not news I am making just news I am reading about and you call it my charade.

what ever :)

I am going to keep talking about them as long as they keep doing this sick stuff.

taking money to kill black babies, protecting what they think are grown men pervs and telling girls to lie so they can get an abortion when they are not legally able to do it.

"killing black babies" charade ???

Just like this time they were set up and they fell for it hook line and sinker
people called asking can I donate for a black babies abortion and they went on to say they were racist and that sick group happily took thier money.

and you call it my charade?

Yes........ and you know it was.

As you listened to the tape of that phone conversation the lying person (that would be your side) started as a legitimate caller wanting to do a good thing and just donate to Planned Parenthood. After he got the young receptionist on the other end of the line comfortable he started easing into more and more outrageous statements.

All the young girl was doing was being polite and trying to accept a donation. If you recall she eventually put her supervisor on the line the told the guy off & hung up on him.

You're just against Pro-Choice people and you and your cronies will make up anything to try and smear anyone around them. You're a smear merchant. But as we saw in the last election that's backfiring badly on you.

I am talking about stuff happening in the news, not news I am making just news I am reading about and you call it my charade.

what ever :)

Your Internet news.:D And best thing is it's not even working. All you've done is alienate people that are moderate because they've seen how you have to twist and fabricate just to get any attention at all.

If the only way to get an abortion was for a woman to crawl on her belly across town through broken glass begging for a medically safe one you'd still be just as against anyone that did exactly what the woman wanted. That's the truth isn't it... and not a great statement on your behalf.

Werbung:

Yes........ and you know it was.

As you listened to the tape of that phone conversation the lying person (that would be your side) started as a legitimate caller wanting to do a good thing and just donate to Planned Parenthood. After he got the young receptionist on the other end of the line comfortable he started easing into more and more outrageous statements.

All the young girl was doing was being polite and trying to accept a donation. If you recall she eventually put her supervisor on the line the told the guy off & hung up on him.

You're just against Pro-Choice people and you and your cronies will make up anything to try and smear anyone around them. You're a smear merchant. But as we saw in the last election that's backfiring badly on you.

Your Internet news.:D And best thing is it's not even working. All you've done is alienate people that are moderate because they've seen how you have to twist and fabricate just to get any attention at all.

If the only way to get an abortion was for a woman to crawl on her belly across town through broken glass begging for a medically safe one you'd still be just as against anyone that did exactly what the woman wanted. That's the truth isn't it... and not a great statement on your behalf.

my internet news? i dont know what you mean but I know how you are trying to make it sound. It was on the news, I searched the net for the story I SAW on the news, I found it and I posted it here.

your version of the story is a bit differnt than the story though. Planned parenthood Planned Parenthood Apologizes for Encouraging Donation Aimed at Aborting Black Babies

Planned Parenthood of Idaho officials apologized Wednesday for what they called an employee's "serious mistake" in encouraging a donation aimed at aborting black babies.

They also criticized The Advocate, a right-to-life student magazine at the University of California-Los Angeles, for trying to discredit Planned Parenthood employees in seven states in a series of tape-recorded phone calls last summer.

The call to Idaho came in July to Autumn Kersey, vice president of development and marketing for Planned Parenthood of Idaho.

On the recording provided by The Advocate, an actor portraying a donor said he wanted his money used to eliminate black unborn children because "the less black kids out there the better."

full text of the phone call in link.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/308723.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,338529,00.html

Back