A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum bucke

Re: A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum b

I'm not taking part in this discussion, but I am reading it and I have to say that this post dramtically mis-states what Tops had to say in his last post.

Thanks Mare... it's a tough topic. So tough that I see no other way but letting each individual woman make up her own mind. It's a bad situation all the way around.

Werbung:
Re: A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum b

I am not going to like or get overjoiced about abortion just because you think I should.

its a great thing to kill a baby just because you think I should like it.

you just dont seem happy enough no matter what unless someone is jumping up for joy about abortion.

just live with the fact that some people cant accept killing children is a choice but understand that there are people out there who do. why is it that I can understand where you are coming from no matter how sick I think it is but you cant accept where other people are coming from?

I am going to assume that you meant the parts of my text you put in bold so I cut everything else out so i can see it in the reply section.

all of the above is about the same thing.

I have already told top gun more than once that I am not out to ban abortion or make women go to back rooms with coat hangers. I just personally think its wrong and its murder. that has never been good enough for him, he is only happy with those who fight for womens rights to abort the children, i can never be a person who advocates for fights for the right to kill a child. nothing i said above is unreasonable in my opinon.

I woudl think it woud be enough to make him happy that i am not out to ban abortions and i am not out to make women as he put it crawl on their belly on broken glass to beg for an abortion.

but if you think what i said is bad or wrong that is ok with me, i can accept that we dont all think alike :)

As I said in my last post trying to be understanding...

I hope you eventually find a way to forgive yourself. I have absolutely no doubt you did what you felt you had to do at the time.

I did what I did because I knew of no other choice. It was the one and only choice presented to me, had anyone said to me hey girl you can give that baby a home and a life with a family who wants kids but cant have one, I would have been so happy to do it...... it was not something that ever crossed my mind, I did what I did out of pure stupidity and ignorance.

back to the main topic of the thread.

planned parent hood does not tell you of the other options, abortion is the option when you are pregnant and walk in their office

I am going to assume that you meant the parts of my text you put in bold so I cut everything else out so i can see it in the reply section.
all of the above is about the same thing.

I have already told top gun more than once that I am not out to ban abortion or make women go to back rooms with coat hangers. I just personally think its wrong and its murder. that has never been good enough for him, he is only happy with those who fight for womens rights to abort the children, i can never be a person who advocates for fights for the right to kill a child. nothing i said above is unreasonable in my opinon.

I woudl think it woud be enough to make him happy that i am not out to ban abortions and i am not out to make women as he put it crawl on their belly on broken glass to beg for an abortion.

but if you think what i said is bad or wrong that is ok with me, i can accept that we dont all think alike :)

My point was that you used loaded words to change the intent of what he was saying. No one, and certainly not Top, would use "overjoiced" (sic) or "jumping for joy" in reference to abortion.

My point was that you used loaded words to change the intent of what he was saying. No one, and certainly not Top, would use "overjoiced" (sic) or "jumping for joy" in reference to abortion.

ok agreed

would you agree that no one would watch a woman crawl on her belly through broken glass just so you can say NO once she reaches the end?

I responded in the way he was speaking to me

I did what I did because I knew of no other choice. It was the one and only choice presented to me, had anyone said to me hey girl you can give that baby a home and a life with a family who wants kids but cant have one, I would have been so happy to do it...... it was not something that ever crossed my mind, I did what I did out of pure stupidity and ignorance.

Obamanation I don't want to upset you but you're projecting a mistake you feel you made on anyone else you can find.

Are you saying you were so ignorant that you didn't know people had babies, raised and cared for them themselves?

Are you saying that Planned Parenthood had spies that found out that you had gotten yourself pregnant and they searched until they found you... black bagged you against your will and dragged you into their clinic?

Are you saying you never in your whole entire life ever heard the word adoption and had no idea people ever did that?

The truth is you went and got pregnant... obviously did not want or could not handle having a child... searched out a Planned Parenthood Clinic wanting an abortion... and now years later in retrospect you'd just love to blame somebody else for your own chosen actions.

No personal responsibility just blame the people who legally did exactly what YOU asked them to do and what YOU paid for them to do.

Let's all do that from now on...

I buy a junk car without a warranty and it blows up... it's not my fault it's the car lots fault for not forcing me to buy a different car.

I go out and get a tattoo across my chest of my girlfriend's name and we break up the next day... it's not my fault I got that tattoo it's the tattoo parlors fault for not talking me out of it.

I eat dog poop and get sick because I'm drunk and I thought it looked like ham salad... it's not my fault. No one ever gave me all my options. If somebody had just told me... ya know you don't have to eat that there's a McDonald's right down the street this never would have happened to me!:eek:

Seriously just look at it. It's so easy to see that you've let your internal conflict cause you to lash out looking for a scapegoat. You're at some point going to have to face it and let the bitterness go... because the bitterness is really directed at yourself. And you shouldn't carry that burden... you did what you though best at the time.

Obamanation I don't want to upset you but you're projecting a mistake you feel you made on anyone else you can find.

Are you saying you were so ignorant that you didn't know people had babies, raised and cared for them themselves?

Are you saying that Planned Parenthood had spies that found out that you had gotten yourself pregnant and they searched until they found you... black bagged you against your will and dragged you into their clinic?

Are you saying you never in your whole entire life ever heard the word adoption and had no idea people ever did that?

The truth is you went and got pregnant... obviously did not want or could not handle having a child... searched out a Planned Parenthood Clinic wanting an abortion... and now years later in retrospect you'd just love to blame somebody else for your own chosen actions.

No personal responsibility just blame the people who legally did exactly what YOU asked them to do and what YOU paid for them to do.

Let's all do that from now on...

I buy a junk car without a warranty and it blows up... it's not my fault it's the car lots fault for not forcing me to buy a different car.

I go out and get a tattoo across my chest of my girlfriend's nane and we break up the next day... it's not my fault I got that tattoo it's the tattoo parlors fault for not talking me out of it.

I eat dog poop and get sick because I'm drunk and I thought it looked like ham salad... it's not my fault. No one ever gave me all my options. If somebody had just told me... ya know you don't have to eat that there's a McDonald's right down the street this never would have happened to me!:eek:

Seriously just look at it. It's so easy to see that you've let your internal conflict cause you to lash out looking for a scapegoat.

Nope not saying any of that, and I am not trying to "project" anything on anyone.

Is this a forum? is this a place we can talk about politics? or was I mistaken?

is this only a place we come to so we can agree with you? you love to talk about you driving women to abortion clinics and how you have two daughers exc. and that is ok for you to have perspective from your own point of view but someone who disagrees with you cant have perspective from their own point of view?

you are not going to guilt me into being a pro abortion person. I have a right to think its wrong. I have a right to say what I think and what lead me to those thoughts. you can not take that right away from me.

why is it so hard for you to accept that some people just dont feel the same way as you do about something. why is it so horrible to you that someone dares to think abortion is a bad thing?

I also never said it was not my fault, i take total blame for what I did.

had I heard of adoption, i dont think its something I thought about. I got raped I got pregnant and I was scared, very scared. I went to the only place I knew of Planned Parenthood. I dont think you think the same when you are in a state like that. I am clear headed now and I can see several choices.. i didnt see any then. I wish I had, I wish there had been flyers in the office I could read, I wish someone said you seem pretty shook up to make such a big choice, why dont you see someone and talk it over before you make such a big desicion.

but in the end it was my call my choice. I did do what I could to amend for it, I got my tubes tied 30 days later. I would have had it done then, but they dont let you for 30 days.

NO Obamanation;77629

Is this a forum?

Yes.

you are not going to guilt me into being a pro abortion person. I have a right to think its wrong. I have a right to say what I think and what lead me to those thoughts. you can not take that right away from me.

The guilt you have is for your own actions that you haven't been able to mentally deal with. I just spend a little time pointing out the obvious when you attack the doctors that you hired and gave you the safe medical treatment you asked for.

why is it so hard for you to accept that some people just dont feel the same way as you do about something. why is it so horrible to you that someone dares to think abortion is a bad thing?

It's not. I would have said to you when you were pregnant the same thing... Don't want an abortion, don't have one.

All I ask is that everyone is given the same opportunity you were given to make up there own mind either way.

I also never said it was not my fault, i take total blame for what I did.

had I heard of adoption, i dont think its something I thought about. I got raped I got pregnant and I was scared, very scared. I went to the only place I knew of Planned Parenthood. I dont think you think the same when you are in a state like that. I am clear headed now and I can see several choices.. i didnt see any then. I wish I had, I wish there had been flyers in the office I could read, I wish someone said you seem pretty shook up to make such a big choice, why dont you see someone and talk it over before you make such a big desicion.

Well here in Ohio you have to wait at least 3 days after your initial visit. So there's plenty of "thinking" time. And to say you wish all these other services were offered and Planned Parenthood is the only place you knew of and your head is clearer now is understandable, but it doesn't make Planned Parenthood bad.

It just means you didn't choose to go to the best place for you. The other places were there... family, counselors, church, social services...

but in the end it was my call my choice. I did do what I could to amend for it, I got my tubes tied 30 days later. I would have had it done then, but they dont let you for 30 days.

You see you felt you had to "amend" for it when you didn't. You made a mistake millions of young people make and you got pregnat... that's all.

I don't know you but I wish you hadn't gotten your tubes tied because I think with all your caring you'd probably be a great mother. Maybe someday that can be reversed or you'll adopt. I wish you happiness.

Yes.

The guilt you have is for your own actions that you haven't been able to mentally deal with. I just spend a little time pointing out the obvious when you attack the doctors that you hired and gave you the safe medical treatment you asked for.

what doctor have I attacked?

I don't know you but I wish you hadn't gotten your tubes tied because I think with all your caring you'd probably be a great mother. Maybe someday that can be reversed or you'll adopt. I wish you happiness.

It cant be reversed and I wouldnt anways. but I did adopt and i am very happy about that. I think having my tubes tied was a good consequence for me. even with mistakes comes consequences

It cant be reversed and I wouldnt anways. but I did adopt and i am very happy about that. I think having my tubes tied was a good consequence for me. even with mistakes comes consequences

Well it's good you worked that part out. Young people make mistakes sometimes and they deserve a chance to still try to have a happy & full life on a path that seems to work for them.

Like I said I'm 100% fine with adoption if the woman decides too carry to term. And I see several places here in Ohio advertised about doing just that.

My problem with your attacks on Planned Parenthood was they are very, very isolated instances transparently blown out of proportion or misunderstandings of that providers real intent.

Planned Parenthood is a really valuable inexpensive asset for women's related health issues (like I posted only 5% of Planned Parenthood services relate to abortion).

There needs to be a fairly inexpensive place for women to go that want this totally legal medical procedure. (and inexpensive is a very relative term here. It still starts out at about $400 for an abortion here in Ohio... so no one takes that type of expense lightly)

If not only rich people could get the services and that certainly wouldn't be fair nor right.

At the end of the day it all boils back down to a personal choice. If you get in a car wreck and you yourself take your car to a Body Shop you can't get mad because the Body Shop didn't rebuild your engine.

It's not primarily what they do and it's not the service asked for.

All the best to you and your child this holiday season! I know how important family can be. We're actually taking my 29 year old daughter and grandson out to dinner doing the early Christmas thing tonight as they live out of town.

My problem with your attacks on Planned Parenthood was they are very, very isolated instances transparently blown out of proportion or misunderstandings of that providers real intent.

Planned Parenthood is a really valuable inexpensive asset for women's related health issues (like I posted only 5% of Planned Parenthood services relate to abortion).

I think its fair to call them on something if they did something wrong. I am not going to turn a blind eye when they do things that are wrong just because sometimes they do things that are right.

Its good to call them on it, it will make them better people. When they do something good you can start a thread about it and when they do something bad i will start a thread about it. No one is totally bad or totally good so there should be threads for both.

They have done some things that I think its important to talk about, so im going to start threads when I see them do things like that.

About ten years ago they did something in texas that I would have been ranting about for days. They were building a new office and no one wanted to lay the foundation for the new building. they threw an absolute fit. the people who insist on choice was mad as hornets because others chose not to take that job and would rather not work than lay thier foundation. instead of honoring that others made differnt choices than them they threw tantrums about it. its worth talking about. though that was a long time ago.

these days its stuff like what started this thread, or the racist issue. either way if they mess up Im making a thread ;)

by the way happy holidays to you and yours too

Werbung:

NO Obamanation;77770]I think its fair to call them on something if they did something wrong. I am not going to turn a blind eye when they do things that are wrong just because sometimes they do things that are right.

Its good to call them on it, it will make them better people. When they do something good you can start a thread about it and when they do something bad i will start a thread about it. No one is totally bad or totally good so there should be threads for both.

And that's exactly why I've responded to this. Just as anyone can start a thread if a thread is misleading (purposely or unintended) it's the responsibility of people to come forward and explain the counter arguement... hopefully set the record straight.

About ten years ago they did something in texas that I would have been ranting about for days. They were building a new office and no one wanted to lay the foundation for the new building. they threw an absolute fit. the people who insist on choice was mad as hornets because others chose not to take that job and would rather not work than lay thier foundation. instead of honoring that others made differnt choices than them they threw tantrums about it. its worth talking about. though that was a long time ago.

these days its stuff like what started this thread, or the racist issue. either way if they mess up Im making a thread ;)

Well that's fine. But on balance when you look at complaining about someone not doing a job to be paid for against say... completely insane crack pot Anti-Choice snipers & clinic bombers that kill doctors & employees for doing their totally legal and requested JOB... I think the true dynamic of who's more mentally balanced is pretty darn clear. Hence my strong rebuttals.;)

by the way happy holidays to you and yours too

Thank you and Merry Christmas! And a safe & Happy New Year!

Back