A real leader

so you do not support Israel and support the terrorist of the world no surprise .
Yes he did it legally .

“There are laws and regulations which govern how the export process is handled and that’s all done through (the U.S. Department of) Commerce,” Kirby said during a White House briefing. “I couldn’t speak with authority today about whether the governor checked all those boxes or not.”

not sure he did it legally. can you show he did?

Werbung:
he's a "real leader" who doesn't know how to pronounce his own name and wears high heels.
and is obsessed with drag queens. lol
Lol what a idiot you are ,using a trump conspiracy to attack Ron.

So hes not wearing high heels as you claim just another lie from you like claiming hes anti business .
Obsessed with drag queens loll no moron he is protesting children from them .

Perhaps you forget about how many Joe Biden has hired and need reminded of it. Hes the one obsessed along with you defending them all the time . how many more lies do you plan to tell on this thread ?

Lol what a idiot you are ,using a trump conspiracy to attack Ron.

So hes not wearing high heels as you claim just another lie from you like claiming hes anti business .
Obsessed with drag queens loll no moron he is protesting children from them .

Perhaps you forget about how many Joe Biden has hired and need reminded of it. Hes the one obsessed along with you defending them all the time . how many more lies do you plan to tell on this thread ?

what trump conspiricy? i described things ron did. what an idiot you are.

as far as the high heels, "pointed out that DeSantis “must’ve had a growth spurt” to wind up looking the same size as 6’1” Tiger Woods in a February photo." lol. he has such "short man" syndrome.

how is he "protecting children" from drag queens? describe how children were harmed by them in the past and how ron has eliminated that harm.

go for it, idiot. lol

His boast, however, started to unravel when Maor Elbaz-Starinsky, Israel’s consul general, told the news agency he had not asked for DeSantis’s help, and that the governor’s involvement was limited to smoothing paperwork requirements for a previously arranged shipment of “rifle parts” ordered by his government.

“I am not aware and would find it very, very bizarre to think that somebody is procuring weapons and sending it to Israel,” he said. “This is not how we work. And certainly not privately funded.”

Elbaz-Starinsky told the Herald that all necessary approvals for the rifle parts requested by Israel had been obtained, but said he was not certain it was DeSantis’s office that helped secure them.

“It was really the first days of the war, everyone was panicked and stressed, everything was urgent,” he told the newspaper.

“I approached a few contacts, including the governor’s office, to get the final approval. It went through all the process. I’m not even sure, at the end of the day, which one untangled this thing and made the shipment be approved.”

DeSantis’s office, meanwhile, has backed away from its initial claim it worked directly with the consul general to “help get weapons and ammunition”.

Jeremy Redfern, the governor’s press secretary, told Reuters DeSantis “was contacted by the consul general’s office for assistance to clear federal bureaucratic hurdles associated with getting those items to Israel”.

hahahhaha

even isrealis don't like him
hahahahhaha

what trump conspiricy? i described things ron did. what an idiot you are.

as far as the high heels, "pointed out that DeSantis “must’ve had a growth spurt” to wind up looking the same size as 6’1” Tiger Woods in a February photo." lol. he has such "short man" syndrome.

how is he "protecting children" from drag queens? describe how children were harmed by them in the past and how ron has eliminated that harm.

go for it, idiot. lol
You claim hes wearing heels like high hills and it was a rumor aka conspiracy theory from trump your sporting moron.

You claim hes wearing heels like high hills and it was a rumor aka conspiracy theory from trump your sporting moron.

high heeled cowboy boots to be precise. which pictures show him wearing. all because he has short man syndrome.

Insurance rates 8n Florida skyrocketing and desantis is occupied lying about Isreal
Some leader

Insurance rates 8n Florida skyrocketing and desantis is occupied lying about Isreal
Some leader
I thought Obama was going to lower insurance $2500 for everybody?

Obamacare: Promises Made, Promises Broken (forbes.com) 4-15-22

FORBESBUSINESSPOLICY

Obamacare: Promises Made, Promises Broken

John C. Goodman

When Barack Obama ran for president in 2008, health care was a major issue. Although many on the left were advocating single-payer, national health insurance, Obama pledged private health insurance reform instead.

In speech after speech on the campaign trail, Obama promised to:

· Insure the uninsured with private coverage.

· Bring down health care costs, with savings of $2,500 a year for every American family.

That, of course, turned out to be just another dirty Democrat lie.

I thought Obama was going to lower insurance $2500 for everybody?

Obamacare: Promises Made, Promises Broken (forbes.com) 4-15-22

FORBESBUSINESSPOLICY

Obamacare: Promises Made, Promises Broken

John C. Goodman

When Barack Obama ran for president in 2008, health care was a major issue. Although many on the left were advocating single-payer, national health insurance, Obama pledged private health insurance reform instead.

In speech after speech on the campaign trail, Obama promised to:

· Insure the uninsured with private coverage.

· Bring down health care costs, with savings of $2,500 a year for every American family.

That, of course, turned out to be just another dirty Democrat lie.
Obamacare? Irrelevant to here
You post the dumbest things lol

Desantis is real alright... a real jerk
Even Republicans can't stand him

He isn't a leader he is a ponderer obsessed with woke lol
What sort of English is this?
Go back to kindergarten to brush up your English. :)

Werbung:
Back