A Stolen Presidential Election?

Texas_tea

I am sure those of us who are informed are well aware of the ACORN voter fraud cases being investigated that have swept through at least 14 states. In Harris County (Houston) alone, there were over 10,000 fraudulent votes. That's one county in one state out of 14 states being investigated. However, I am thinking ACORN could have registered every dead person since the Civil War here and still not have carried the great state of Texas for Obama.

My point is there is that there is obviously wide spread, organized voter fraud on the part of the Democratic Party to ensure Obama's win in 2008. There is really no debating that fact. The red states on the map show where current investigations are under way. What may be debatable is how effective this organized, fraudulent effort was in securing Obama's 2008 victory. Would Obama have won anyway if ACORN wasn't there to illegally cast votes for him? Or were the hundreds of thousands of illegal votes cast by ACORN's goons enough for Obama to steal the election? I am thinking we may never know an accurate answer to that question.
activityMap.gif

There is a new story out now about more voter fraud from the Democrat Party. In Indiana during the Democratic primaries, there are numerous forged signatures on the petition that put the then-candidate Barack Obama on the primary ballot. Democratic Chairman Dan Parker has already resigned in light of these new voter fraud accusations. Although, he claims his resignation has nothing to do with the accusations, and the timing is purely coincidental. Right .....

This is where it gets interesting. In Indiana in order to get your candidates name on the ballot, you need 500 signatures on the petition. Obama submitted 534 signatures to Hilary Clinton's 704 signatures. The thugs that forged these signatures were surprisingly smart enough not to forge Republican signatures on the petition. The problem is the democrat signatures they forged were already on Hilary's petition.

It is estimated that at least 150 of the signatures that appear on both petitions may be fraudulent. Obama's final signature count was 534 meaning that if only 35 signatures were found to be fraudulent, then the election was stolen. In reality, Obama would not have even made it past the primaries in his own party.

We will have to wait and see the results of this investigation. I believe, along with many other Americans, that Obama was illegally elected to the presidency in 2008. There has been more than enough evidence to have the President impeached. This is just the latest example. I believe that most Americans have no faith that anything will ever be done about Obama and his criminal activities. Obama has the lowest approval rating of any sitting President in US history. No President has ever been re-elected with an approval rating that low going into an election year, which means that next year Obama and the Democrat Party will be forced to once again steal the election.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...c-party-head-resigns-as-fraud-probe-heats-up/

Werbung:
And how istheweatheri. Your crazy conspiracy theory world?
Is that the best intellectual rebuttal you can come up with for my comment? Are you suggesting an investigation is not going on in Indiana? Are you suggesting that the Democratic Chairman Dan Parker didn't resign?

More like ... your attempts at mocking me clearly reveals you do not have a factual comment to dispute the facts I have posted so you have resorted to personal attacks.
Liberals .... Go Figure.

Werbung:
Back