Do You Believe the 2008 & 2012 Presidential Elections Were Stolen

Do You Believe the 2008 & 2012 Presidential Elections Were Stolen?

• I believe the 2008 election was stolen but not the 2012

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe the 2012 election was stolen but not the 2008

• No voter fraud existed, that is just a right-wing conspiracy

• Total voters
That does not matter. It would not have mattered if it were the other way around as I stated before. What is good for one party should apply for both.

wrong is wrong of course but suppose it was reversed, do you think there would have been a do over ? the offenders would have been in prison as they should be but the election would stand.

Werbung:
wrong is wrong of course but suppose it was reversed, do you think there would have been a do over ? the offenders would have been in prison as they should be but the election would stand.
Do I think there would have been a do over? Are you kidding me? If Obama had lost? How many times did the marxist recount the vote when Bush won against Gore? They would have continued to recount had a judge not stopped them until they showed Gore winning.

You can bet had it been the other way around all hell would have broke lose had Obama won.

Candidate accuses Democrat of trying to buy him out of Kentucky Senate race

A third-party candidate in the Kentucky Senate race has accused Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes’s campaign of trying to buy him out of the race.

Ed Marksberry claims in a 15-page missive that affiliates of her campaign offered him and his campaign manager benefits in exchange for his full exit from the race. Marksberry dropped out of the Democratic primary last year to run as an independent after alleging the state party inappropriately favored Lundergan Grimes.

“We met and I was told that Alison’s campaign would like to ask me to consider stepping out of the race,” Marksberry wrote in the document, published on local political blog Page One Kentucky.

BIDING ITS TIME? FBI hasn't contacted most Tea Party groups in IRS probe

WASHINGTON – A lawyer representing dozens of Tea Party groups said Friday that only a few of his clients have been approached by federal investigators over the IRS targeting scandal, in the latest complaint about the slow pace of the probe eight months after the original admission.

Concerns continue to mount that the government is slow-walking its investigation into unfair practices by the IRS.
The latest complaint comes a day after lawmakers revealed that the individual leading the Justice Department probe is a political supporter of President Obama.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This situation will not be resolved, especially this year, in a mid-term election year when the Democratic Voter Fraud Machine is still in full play, targeting the political opponents of Obama via the IRS.

And, it continues ......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/10/lawyer-irs-fbi-contacted-few/

"In November, the Obama administration suggested several IRS rule changes, including one that would limit the same class of politically active non-profit groups the IRS had been accused of targeting earlier that year.

Under the proposed new rules, organizations that fall under the tax-exempt 501(c)(4) umbrella would also be more clearly identified during campaigns. The new guidance would curtail activities such as running ads, distributing campaign literature and other get-out-the-vote initiatives.

Conservatives saw the move as a way to punish even further the same types of groups that the IRS had been accused of targeting."

Last edited:
An Obama donor should never be allowed to investigate IRS scandal

A presidential administration is accused of large-scale, widespread misconduct that not only targeted political enemies but also arguably helped that administration win re-election.

The administration – about to face the shame of a public inspector general report – admits wrongdoing, expresses outrage, and pledges to get to the bottom of the scandal, even promising a criminal investigation.

Amongst the dozens of qualified attorneys within the Department of Justice, who should conduct that investigation? A person with no known political leanings, or an open partisan -- a large donor to the president?

And fraud is fraud. IRS think they can do whatever they want cause they have all that power.

what a cry baby loser party...suck it up and admit your loss...You got Crushed.
And if anything Republicans prevented far more voters that where legal from voting then any sliver of people you can find that voted illegaly...as shown in evry single case where a study was done...and they find...Nothing.

Just say it, you don't want non whites to vote.

Werbung:
Back