Al Gore Lies About Gloabl Warming Scandal

Werbung:
"Sea levels are rising, animals are changing their migration habits, coral are bleaching as the temperatures rise, glacial ice and polar ice both are dwindling, the snows on Kilamanjaro are melting for the first time in known history, the permafrost is melting to depths never seen before... things are changing and a few emails don't make these things disappear." - yes straight from nature, without proof!

Some of this may be true but where is the proof it's man-made.

Nature makes the generalization:
Nothing in the e-mails undermines the scientific case that global warming is real — or that human activities are almost certainly the cause.

And a thinking man as myself is just supposed to accept their crazy theory?
Notice they use the word almost, I didn't make them.
Sounds like they are in cya mode or admitting it isn't certain.

They sound so confident otherwise it's sorta funny they slip up like that!

One of the good things about science is that they rarely make absolute statements because there is always the possibility that new evidence will change the conclusion. Almost a certainty is about as certain as they get.

The issue of whether it's ALL caused by humans or PARTLY caused by humans doesn't change the FACT the it's happening and we might be wise to try to slow it down for our own good. At this point assessing blame is irrelevant, let's work together to see what we can do to make it better. This isn't just about politics, it's about humanity and ecosystems we depend on for our lives.

Almost a certainty is about as certain as they get

That basically admits you still aren't certain, which is good.
Al Gores has stated "The scientific community has worked on this issue for 20 years, and therefore it is settled science".

Um, not exactly Al!

Mare, your words are quite the opposite of the current global warming supporters. The vocal ones on TV and the news media are stating that global warming is man-made and is a given, irrefutable and anyone that disagrees is a denier! How open-minded they are NOT!

Now look at the CO2 Troposphere mapping below:

16iaxhc.jpg

Do you see the hotspots?

To continue:

The hotspots or red areas are close to the US
and some near South America, some near Europe. This suggests that the US is creating
more CO2 than say the blue areas such as the north or south poles.
That makes sense since we have more CO2 pollution in the US, right?

To continue:

The hotspots or red areas are close to the US
and some near South America, some near Europe. This suggests that the US is creating
more CO2 than say the blue areas such as the north or south poles.
That makes sense since we have more CO2 pollution in the US, right?

I have just finished a personal thirty year study on the habits of liberals in America and other mindless creatures.
I have visted Universities, and various types on institutions offering higher learning.I spent study time at the armed service academies, Religious schools , and various High schools across our nation trying to find out the result , the product, if you will, of a human being exposed to C02 .
In my study I found an amazing factor! C02, while exhaled by all humans is most dangerous to those humans who are infected by a political disease known as "liberalism". Liberals seem to retain most of their self created C02 and also absorb additional amounts of C02 exhaled by untainted humans, even humans who are political but are not liberals .
It seems C02 causes liberals to gain weight in large amounts, Algore is an example of a liberal with a huge Co2 problem . Not only is he fat but his mind goes haywire when discussing "Climate Change" caused by C02. Recently Algore stated that our planet Earth was heated to a million degrees at a depth of only 21/2 Kilometers!!! WOW , what a WHOPPER, our COAL MINERS go down deeper than that Al and have NO PROBLEM, must be your liberalism.
Al's LIES are many and so are his friends as they spare no lie in presenting their HOAX!
Our President , he has fallen for the HOAX too and even has his 'Prompter" telling lies, neither he nor his "prompter " have a weight problem but it has only been about a year.
America is banking its survival on the 2010 elections. We must VOTE for Candidates with PRINCIPLES AMERICA NEEDS AND DESIRES!, REGARDLESS OF WHICH PARTY THEY ARE FOUND. PRINCIPLES OVER PARTY!! NO, NO THIRD PARTY!! A THIRD PARTY is a liberals best friend. REPLACE ALL LIBERALS we can in 2010 ! Then in 2012 , WE TOSS OUT OBAMA and ALL his CLOWNS and send the remaining liberals in our CONGRESS back where they belong!
SAVE AMERICA!! DEFEAT HEALTH CARE CONTROL AND STOP THIS CRAZY ANTI - AMERIAN "Climate Change" BILL NOW!!

That basically admits you still aren't certain, which is good.
Al Gores has stated "The scientific community has worked on this issue for 20 years, and therefore it is settled science".

Um, not exactly Al!

Mare, your words are quite the opposite of the current global warming supporters. The vocal ones on TV and the news media are stating that global warming is man-made and is a given, irrefutable and anyone that disagrees is a denier! How open-minded they are NOT!

Unlike most of the pundits on TV and the great mass of loudmouth people on both sides of this argument, I have been to college and studied science, I think and study on subjects rather than getting my opinions from the media.

All the shouting isn't doing any good, why bother? Post #20 by Always is a good example of useless shouting, and we have people on both sides of the argument doing nothing BUT shouting.

I have just finished a personal thirty year study on the habits of liberals in America and other mindless creatures.
I have visted Universities, and various types on institutions offering higher learning.I spent study time at the armed service academies, Religious schools , and various High schools across our nation trying to find out the result , the product, if you will, of a human being exposed to C02 .
In my study I found an amazing factor! C02, while exhaled by all humans is most dangerous to those humans who are infected by a political disease known as "liberalism". Liberals seem to retain most of their self created C02 and also absorb additional amounts of C02 exhaled by untainted humans, even humans who are political but are not liberals .
It seems C02 causes liberals to gain weight in large amounts, Algore is an example of a liberal with a huge Co2 problem . Not only is he fat but his mind goes haywire when discussing "Climate Change" caused by C02. Recently Algore stated that our planet Earth was heated to a million degrees at a depth of only 21/2 Kilometers!!! WOW , what a WHOPPER, our COAL MINERS go down deeper than that Al and have NO PROBLEM, must be your liberalism.
Al's LIES are many and so are his friends as they spare no lie in presenting their HOAX!
Our President , he has fallen for the HOAX too and even has his 'Prompter" telling lies, neither he nor his "prompter " have a weight problem but it has only been about a year.
America is banking its survival on the 2010 elections. We must VOTE for Candidates with PRINCIPLES AMERICA NEEDS AND DESIRES!, REGARDLESS OF WHICH PARTY THEY ARE FOUND. PRINCIPLES OVER PARTY!! NO, NO THIRD PARTY!! A THIRD PARTY is a liberals best friend. REPLACE ALL LIBERALS we can in 2010 ! Then in 2012 , WE TOSS OUT OBAMA and ALL his CLOWNS and send the remaining liberals in our CONGRESS back where they belong!
SAVE AMERICA!! DEFEAT HEALTH CARE CONTROL AND STOP THIS CRAZY ANTI - AMERIAN "Climate Change" BILL NOW!!

You guys are as out of it and incoherent as someone tripping on LSD... you know that right?:rolleyes:

America had you hated you threw you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Continuing:

If hots spots are right above the US and if the greenhouse
theory is considered, wouldn't we expect a higher warming affect over the US
versus the poles over the course of the last several years. Ie. It's
only logical that the US should be experiencing the greenhouse effect to
a far greater degree! Do you agree?

Continuing:

If hots spots are right above the US and if the greenhouse
theory is considered, wouldn't we expect a higher warming affect over the US
versus the poles over the course of the last several years. Ie. It's
only logical that the US should be experiencing the greenhouse effect to
a far greater degree! Do you agree?

I wondered where you were going with this. No, I wouldn't agree, the Earth is a heat engine and is dynamic, changes anywhere produces subsequent changes elsewhere. There is no way to isolate atmospheric heating and cooling as you suggest. The predictions were that the poles would heat faster than any place else on Earth and this is what we see happening.

In college I studied oceanography and we spent a lot of time on ocean currents and how they affect and are affected by the atmosphere. It's a complex dance and not easily explained in short posts. We all live downstream of everybody else when it comes to the climate and our effects on it.

One of the interesting papers I read talked about evening out the climate on Earth by cutting a big channel through the isthmus of Panama to allow a different pattern of ocean currents to form that would spread the heat from the Equator more evenly around the world. The science suggested that it would work, but no one was willing to pony up the money to make it happen.

changes anywhere produces subsequent changes elsewhere

That hardly sounds logical. You'd expect global warming to be
worse near the highest CO2 concentration. Yet temperatures in
the US have not risen recently according to NASA.

http://www.infowars.com/cooling-trend-puts-global-warming-theory-in-doubt/

2rrmdlj.jpg

But I'd like to see a link to a clear explanation of why you would expect US CO2 to affect the artic pole or other far away places they claim it has.

Normally science accepts the simplest explanation is the correct one (Occam's razor), but for some reason some abandon it in the global warming scam.

Exhibit 3 Complete:

More to come:

Exhibit 4:

In exhibit 3 the NASA temperature graph shows temperatures haven't risen in the past 10 years globally either, and the trend is currently downward.

So it's not just the US that is seeing lower temperatures, it's happening all over the globe!

Now if you accept that the CO2 levels have risen in the past 10 years, which sounds logical, then why isn't the temperature rising?

Exhibit 4:

In exhibit 3 the NASA temperature graph shows temperatures haven't risen in the past 10 years globally either, and the trend is currently downward.

So it's not just the US that is seeing lower temperatures, it's happening all over the globe!

Now if you accept that the CO2 levels have risen in the past 10 years, which sounds logical, then why isn't the temperature rising?

CO2 is a gas, it blows around with the wind, if your idea was correct, then farts would build up in cities too.

The systems are complex, I can suggest reasonable ideas as to why things are happening based on my education, but I cannot give you an education in science.

You didn't say whether the oceans were continuing to warm during the last 10 years, perhaps that's where the extra heat is going. Everything I have seen says that the oceans are still warming and since we know that there are all kinds of feedback loops it's possible that the oceans are cooling the atmosphere and sequestering the heat there.

As far as the poles warming disproportionately, heat goes to the coldest places fastest. Heat and cold are simply different energy levels and the greater the difference the faster the exchange of energy will take place.

Another point is where the temperature readings are being taken. Different levels of the atmosphere heat and cool at different rates, thermoclines can act as barriers to heat transfer.

You want this to be simple and it's just not, if it was then we'd all understand and there would be no argument.

CO2 is a gas, it blows around with the wind, if your idea was correct, then farts would build up in cities too.

The systems are complex, I can suggest reasonable ideas as to why things are happening based on my education, but I cannot give you an education in science.

You didn't say whether the oceans were continuing to warm during the last 10 years, perhaps that's where the extra heat is going. Everything I have seen says that the oceans are still warming and since we know that there are all kinds of feedback loops it's possible that the oceans are cooling the atmosphere and sequestering the heat there.

As far as the poles warming disproportionately, heat goes to the coldest places fastest. Heat and cold are simply different energy levels and the greater the difference the faster the exchange of energy will take place.

Another point is where the temperature readings are being taken. Different levels of the atmosphere heat and cool at different rates, thermoclines can act as barriers to heat transfer.

You want this to be simple and it's just not, if it was then we'd all understand and there would be no argument.

if it was simple they would have to admit they where wrong..they like it complicated so they can use what that want and cry but what if....

in the end.....if they are right .and we do something still...we polluted less still..still good

if we are wrong...we just Screwed over the only planet we have, killed off many forms of life, and countless human lives as well...as well as created huge natinal security risks ( see pentagon reports on Global warming)

And since all the major scince goes to my side...I think its a safe bet I will stick with

Werbung:
Back