Amazing robots

Werbung:
humanoid construction robot capable of installing walls and handling screwdrivers:
In my lifetime I've seen electronic technology progress from vacuum tubes to transistors to integrated circuits to Gigabyte speeds.

Robotics seem to be on an exponential curve too, but at a slower rate. I'm sure the millenial population will see a similar lifetime exponential growth in robotics that we can't imagine now.

Maybe you should have a second thought when mistreating a robot...
(humor)
Maybe this video will be used by the robots of 2050 to demonstrate to the young robots why humans must be kept in zoos.

Astounding is an understatement.
Not only for the dexterity of the robots, but also the choreography.
Next, I would like t0 see them partner in an Argentine tango.

I'm sure my Python instructor (computer language) would like to hear that. :rolleyes: He goes on and on about algorithms and what not, and the marvelous future of computers. However, computers have accomplished a lot of things. For instance, who could have imagined the internet back in the 1980s?
You direct a computer at one task and it works , keeping balance for one is just one task, adding tasks increases need for computer power to a degree that making a multi-function robot is a immense task. It will start to function when it can choose other perimeters of it's ability as a part of another action. Our ability to do so much as humans are because of this cross sourcing.

Werbung:
Back