Malfunctioning Robot

Irishone21

Malfunctioning Robot: RED FLAG!!! IF YOU COMPREHEND THIS, YOU ARE INSANE!!!!

Radicalism is the origin of emerging extremes. It can also be perceived in various forms, all of which don’t have to be unjust or disruptive to social unity. Most people in America point out the extremity and radicalism involved in the sectarianism of the Middle East, and dedicate themselves to finding ways of conditioning that behavior they disparage, and as a result of the centralization and subtleties that supervene the initiation of war, propaganda and public opinion become to play a factor and thus the people are soon portrayed by a growing number of rivals as an abundance of unconscious, apathetic, or deceived supporters or subjects of a tainted national identity, in which refrains from defending the violated, and demoralized, culture of people that the government so effectively dehumanizes. When a government’s safety is under constant threat, optimism evaporates, and rationality becomes a reactant of despondency, which allows the despotically obscure oligarchy to violate rights excessively, because the citizenry are not fully acknowledging the damage that will be caused by such an uncertain infringement, as their mind is centered on the enemy which public opinion harshly condemns, jeopardizing the prospects for international peace by deposing those not involved, to which communication barriers and divergent cultures results in a lack of trust, or understanding of one another thus leading Americans to seek to expand their power over the incompetent, gaining access to precious, but temporary and not vital to sustaining life, resources, where in which the logical decision dwindles down into people who claim the title realist, suggesting all other schools of though are not based on logical reasoning, all while discreetly planning to smother the influence of all victimized inhabitants of each nation, and in order to sustain the dynasty of conservatism, all other ideologies are giving no change to speak, and are discredited by exposing the actions of the shockingly incensed behavior of the suspicious masses in restless search of truth within libraries of disinformation and shallow, time consuming news articles unveiling little about the true intentions and sentiments of those dragging our country into a dangerous zone, without prior consultation... People have not yet collectively, stubbornly and vociferously resisted the American government’s universally applied parental control made possible by complex technology, in which control of these electronics becomes a prominently abused privilege of our government, which stemmed from use of Russian espionage, causing a wildly destructive competition of information, in which America’s superior armaments and extensive police mob and military force constantly delay resistance making it seem futile. Americans condemn incessant disturbances and hopelessly violent warfare tactics so prevalent and expressive of a slowly, and fiercely evasive state, which is developing military capabilities, in a vie for power within the oppressing tendencies of international anarchy, to which without a central arbitrator, or leader supporting the cause of the weak, scattered rebellions becomes a logical course of action in search of an escape from less fortunate regions or populations, or merely out of revenge or instinct against the environment and conviction to which divisions of cultures are produce. The imposing force, seeking to force peace, ignores the purpose of the inhabitants rather than considering their grievances. The aggressors work to squelch all strife and disregard the morally disgraceful tactics of their own arrogant strategies. Radicalism can be beneficial if limited to principled disturbances, enabling a side to take advantage of media attention, and by taking advantage of that rare opportunity to speak to the adherent population one can diffuse a new way of thinking that definitively varies from the formerly reached theories and perspectives in which engages in equally or more decisive attempts to distort the manipulated current of public opinion. Radicalism can be implemented to create a situation involving Revolutionary action. For example, exploitation and radical action that doesn’t involve the Americans becoming exemplified in event involving a group of premature departures from a disappointingly enslaved world. America Revolution would be very progressive if it gathered the attention of the masses, and leading to elitist confrontation, and possibly a civil entrance in the government leading to a strong and virtually opposite, unconventional foreign policy, that alleviates government from costly, demonically administered wars which obstruct prospects for a more cohesive and respectful union between America, the aggressor, and those of primitive lifestyles, the victims of a degrading cataclysmic course of events, where in which militaristic organizations involved in an irremeably anarchic civil war are combined with the pressure of a hegemonic power and the possibility of being known as the humiliatingly weak culture who was eventually subjugated by the elites, who grasped a monopoly of influence, thus imposing international order through enhanced law enforcements and increased and intrusive surveillance targeted at citizenry, innocent and perpetrator alike, where in which the governing force, without consulting the people, take advantage of technological advances in devices of security and surveillance, manipulating certain situations which sparks debilitating paranoia. Thus far there have been no Revolutionarily decisive and effective countervailing measures delivered to ensure justice, liberty and integrity do not lose meaning. The Revolution Code will provide a more liberal agenda, aiming at emancipation of the deprived, and implementation of positive reinforcement as a means to abate hostility amongst uninformed, psychologically threatened civilians. Actions which protect the reputation of the common will of the American people, in which are openly opposed to degrading flaunts of superiority aimed at appeasing perpetrators of the subjective laws that grew from the strong minded government policies invented by those who laid the foundation for the American Empire. Many government actors are violators of the unwritten international institute of the prevention of the proliferation of law enforcement, governmental control, augmentation of coercive units, and deception and superficiality within the media and illuminated in the speeches of stringed orators. The Revolution is against American governments tendency to create an environment that is in denial of the state of fear to which they go about their lives, adapting and falsely sanctifying and absorbing into being the false legitimacy of subjective law and of the destructive punishments that follow. Cruel and unusual punishment of many citizen exiles in America not only has a notoriously bad affect on those made example of; it also greatly affects those in close relation to the activists, or seditious and virulent writers of incitation. The product is a society fool of repressed transformations, human to machine; desperate people that conflictingly vie for power; apolitical individuals the spend their time in the competitive reality of other workforce and educationally inspired specialties, in a unceasing struggle for money; or possibly exiles possessing the leadership qualities that prerequisite the constructivist mentality and confidence essential to promulgating and achieving the goals of the Revolution. Many rely on, or pray for some sort of awakening intervention following a crisis, which brings clarity to the dismal and disillusioned. Such action may inhibit current administrators continuance of deceptive relationships. The product of imperialism is often, but not yet within America, a military hierarchy, involving people that strive for supposed relative advantage to escape the inequity of a reputation known for weakness, and infamous for desperately causing insurrection to deter an inevitable humiliation recorded forever in history, to which grants admiration for underserved, while defaming and vanishing the existences of those less fortunate. We are all suspects of the government; each in favor of influencing social order through communication, as oppose to costly coercive action that provides temporary solution and uncertain control over citizenry. Unbalanced policy’s foster reactive attempts at preserving a separate will to that of the dominant power in order to curtail abusive hegemony, or despotically and blindingly fascist law enforcers, or merely out of pure spite of an expansive government engaged in bullying tactics. If you read this, you probably are confused. This is the process of a malfunctioning robot, in which I, the glitch, was tentatively straying from the norms imposed by the architects of a complex form of command technology, where in which certain people control the externals of the masses, surveying problematic, discordant, individuals who resist enforced conformity into the subjectively acceptable and tolerable lifestyles imposed by the wealthy and powerful. They want me to go into a housing community… as an alternative to prison… despite my pursuit of academic success, and recently diverted, but thus far in the semester, focused mind, during this timely struggle for excellence. The stress is getting to me... my poor nutrition, and careless treatment of my body causes pains and adds to the stress of my social incompetence during days of school, both of which are hindering my ambitions, yet my passion to break away from stereotypical culture and traverse frames of minds which have not yet been legitimized as philosophy compels me. You did this to me, I expect indemnity... EXCEPTION TO CATCH 22... Sad but True.

____ INSANITY____ By: Zachary Scott McBride

Werbung:
What I just said will have a bearing on the court decision involving abuse on a police officer who violated my rights. I will be deemed as crazy, and they will try to condition my behavior by sending me to a mental institute that modifies behavior by forcing patients to ingest medicine that seeks to cure individuality. I'm merely proving to all who pay attention that the government does watch people, and uses unlawful information in violation of an individuals right to privacy, as a means to evalute and come to an agreement on a proper solution for internal dissention and deliberate insanity of individuals.

Get some education.

Jesus H Christ! Take a class in English composition, learn what paragraphs are, learn what a topic sentence is, learn what a thesis sentence is! Very the length of sentences. Avoid complex sentences. No one whats to stumble through a mess like that...it will be dismissed on the lack of writing skill before anyone looks to its merit. Fix it and resubmit it if you want it to be taken seriously.

yeah it makes me sick... its uniquely repugnant to the reader, yet sublimially intellectual when considering how this prose presents the people's novice-understanding of pseudo-providence. It encourages readers who are not members of the elite loop of responsbility and power, plus the wide-ranged diversity of those who refuse to openly confess to a nation tied together through impesonal acqantence, to which all significant relations are driven to failure by a cynical society that hates when others are happy. Prepartion for resistance to the ulimatum formulated by distanced and starved participants of oligarchy, or what is mistakenly assumed democracy and the exposure of indiscernable discrepancies and similar tenedencies of balanced versus stable mentality clarifies presently inflicting factors in the series of mistakes that constitute unbalanced, not civil, war.

Jesus H Christ! Take a class in English composition, learn what paragraphs are, learn what a topic sentence is, learn what a thesis sentence is! Very the length of sentences. Avoid complex sentences. No one whats to stumble through a mess like that...it will be dismissed on the lack of writing skill before anyone looks to its merit. Fix it and resubmit it if you want it to be taken seriously.

dahermit has a point. I personally find it hard on the eye and painful to the head to try and read, let alone comprehend the idea you were/are trying to get across.

Perhaps a bulleted list of grievances you have with the government and your 'right' to privacy and how they've infringed upon that? Which by the way, there is no finite "right" to privacy to begin with, but that is for another debate at another time.

Which by the way, there is no finite "right" to privacy to begin with, but that is for another debate at another time.

I just want to point out that the Alaska Constitution has its own 22nd Amendment. The Right to Privacy.

§ 22. Right of Privacy
The right of the people to privacy is recognized and shall not be infringed. The legislature shall implement this section. [Amended 1972]

This at a few points since this right came into exsistance meant that one could posses small amounts of Marijuana in thier own home. That loophole has now more or less been closed. But that is another discussion for another time. In Alaska, we do have the right to privacy.

I just want to point out that the Alaska Constitution has its own 22nd Amendment. The Right to Privacy.

§ 22. Right of Privacy
The right of the people to privacy is recognized and shall not be infringed. The legislature shall implement this section. [Amended 1972]

This at a few points since this right came into exsistance meant that one could posses small amounts of Marijuana in thier own home. That loophole has now more or less been closed. But that is another discussion for another time. In Alaska, we do have the right to privacy.

Ah, I stand corrected kind Sir. I was referencing the United States Constitution and I am not well versed in each individual states constitutions.

My apologies.

Werbung:
No need to apologize. Just simply pointing it out. I wouldnt know if any other states have a similar clause. Just happens to be my home state.
There are some arguments that the 9th, and 14th Amendments imply the right to privacy, but it is not specifically expressed.

Back