Americans now in favor of health care plan..

The nice and everything asur, but my poll was taken a full 24 hours AFTER the HC vote...

Case closed...

Don't you understand??

The Right Wingers will just PRETEND they speak for the American people....Facts just get in the way of their lies & talking points!
The American people have rejected the RW/GOP for the last four years & did so again the other day. (I think they need to lurch even further to the right, don't you?) :)

Werbung:
Don't you understand??

The Right Wingers will just PRETEND they speak for the American people....Facts just get in the way of their lies & talking points!
The American people have rejected the RW/GOP for the last four years & did so again the other day. (I think they need to lurch even further to the right, don't you?) :)

Yep, I think they need to listen much closer to the true leaders of the Republican party....a fat drug addict and a crying lying Mormon with magic underwear..

They're such fools. Almost makes you feel sorry for them. That is, until you hear teabaggers yell out the N word at President Obama while carrying their racist signs...then you're reminded what they're really all about.

Yep, I think they need to listen much closer to the true leaders of the Republican party....a fat drug addict and a crying lying Mormon with magic underwear..

They're such fools. Almost makes you feel sorry for them. That is, until you hear teabaggers yell out the N word at President Obama while carrying their racist signs...then you're reminded what they're really all about.

Other than the Dem Blue Dogs...Conservatives have lost their legislative voice in this country to the KKK & Aryan Nation.

Werbung:
Back