America's Greatest Flaw--and--Greatest Danger

My only mention of southern states was regarding the fact that rules are enforced onto "southern" states by Federal Law that is NOT enforced on "northern" states.

It is just a fact. What kind of law is enforced on some states--but not all? Regarding voting.
Apparently in Pennsylvania guys with night sticks threatening others is OK.
What if that had happened in Alabama?

It did happen in alabama

Werbung:
Steveox is a liberal POS .....
I am done with his typical liberal accusation BS ....
We all understand what is going on here and I refuse to buy into his liberal distractions!
Another thread please!

IM NOT A LIBERAL FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! I Just want America just the way it was before the 1960s. Everything was right. Until the hippies came along.

IM NOT A LIBERAL FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! I Just want America just the way it was before the 1960s. Everything was right. Until the hippies came along.

I suspect we all do--who can remember when Studebaker made a snazzy little coupe, the Commander--and who lived through those years.

Ok Mr Smartypants tell me if theyre were any protesters during WWII and WWI? EVERYONE BACKED FDR!!! EVEN HOLLYWOOD BACKED HIM!!!

Ok Mr Smartypants tell me if theyre were any protesters during WWII and WWI? EVERYONE BACKED FDR!!! EVEN HOLLYWOOD BACKED HIM!!!

That was before the communists took over the Democrat party. You think McCarthy was just some nut case imagining they were in government and Hollywood?

That was before the communists took over the Democrat party. You think McCarthy was just some nut case imagining they were in government and Hollywood?

The funny thing about McCarthyism is this--after the Soviet Government fell, and their records were opened to all eyes--many of the victims of McCarthyism were, in fact, communists!
Hollywood was chock-full of card-carrying members of the Communist Party USA. What that means--well--who knows.
But--it was--fact.

Not unlike the "persecuted" Ethel and Julius Rosenberg who were convicted and executed for selling A-Bomb secrets to Russia.
Which--the records in Moscow clearly showed--DID HAPPEN.

Werbung:
Back