Americns face billions in health care for illegals

Werbung:
You don't really want to know the facts, do you? Democrats seem averse to admitting how much the democrat illegal voting immigrant schemes are going to cost America in the end.
Not interested. I want as many immigrants as the govt will allow. Even if it gets up your nose.

Here's a little reminder of the misdemeanors republicans have committed. It's a long read but you will enjoy it.

Your list is full of both democrats and republicans who have been variously accused, arrested, tried, and/or convicted of crimes they may or may not have committed. An intelligent American should consider the fact that institutional corruption among top public officials is not rare, but common. One can also easily conclude that the Biden family and government officials covering their crimes are thick with corruption.

Your list is full of both democrats and republicans who have been variously accused, arrested, tried, and/or convicted of crimes they may or may not have committed. An intelligent American should consider the fact that institutional corruption among top public officials is not rare, but common. One can also easily conclude that the Biden family and government officials covering their crimes are thick with corruption.
Go away you silly boy.

You are paranoid with hate but masquerade as a godbothering young saint. You remind me of a boil.
Have no purpose whatsoever and full of shit.

Werbung:
Not interested. I want as many immigrants as the govt will allow. Even if it gets up your nose.
You obviously don't care that cities all across the nation are claiming the immigration crisis is bankrupting their municipalities. We might want to give every person in the US 5 million dollars for having to put up with modern crap, but such nonsense would be outrageously stupid, like paying for illegals to come here by the millions to live off of government welfare.

Back