An open letter to Barack Obama

so are you saying that the Justice did not in fact screw up first? or that he was not appointed by Bush? Or are just saying it is wrong for no reason?

We all saw what happened. Of course, it was the justice who screwed up the oath, not Obama.

We've had eight years of misstatements, malapropisms, and verbal stumbling. At last, we have a president who is articulate. Even those who are adamantly against Obama surely have to admit that much, don't they?

Well, don't they? No? Of course, they can make up, spin, and pretend. No admissions are necessary.

Spin? What spin? The justice didn't even get 3 words into the oath when Bailout-Barack jumped in talking over the Justice.

Now I assume you are trying to deflect onto the word "faithfully" being at beginning or end of "excute the office of president of the United States".

Granted the Justice did put it at the end... how does than explain Obama's inability to repeat the simple line? Oh well it screwed him up! Right, which explains that even after the Justice corrected the line, Obama said it the first way. In other words, it was very funny to me! :D

Looks like political humor fodder in the making! I'm sure one of many examples sure to come.

Werbung:
Its just sad that the right wing hacks cant understand the concept of actually believing and hoping for change and thinking he may actually be able to move us that Direction.

All to often, the torch of progress turns out to be a devouring conflagration. Especially if the change is not very well and thoroughly thought out and dilligently planned. I see no evidence of serious thinking or dilligent planning. All I hear is change change change.

Perhaps you could provide some examples of some thoroughly thought out and dilligently planned change that BHO is suggesting.

Spin? What spin? The justice didn't even get 3 words into the oath when Bailout-Barack jumped in talking over the Justice.

Now I assume you are trying to deflect onto the word "faithfully" being at beginning or end of "excute the office of president of the United States".

Granted the Justice did put it at the end... how does than explain Obama's inability to repeat the simple line? Oh well it screwed him up! Right, which explains that even after the Justice corrected the line, Obama said it the first way. In other words, it was very funny to me! :D

Looks like political humor fodder in the making! I'm sure one of many examples sure to come.

Thank you for that excellent example of spin.

Here is your award:

top.gif

Have you tried calling companies such as Verizon, Wells Fargo, or Comcast? You can spend hours on hold. We used to laugh at the Soviet Union and how long people waited in lines - you can die of old age waiting to speak to a person dealing with many of our companies on the phone. Something we used to attribute to the inefficiencies inherent in Communism. Well, American private enterprise has managed to make old style Communism look good.

Could that be why we're in an economic mess in the first place?
I got a sneakin' hunch that you're never going to get rid of corruption. I've got another sneaking hunch that the folks you send to get rid of said corruption just take over once they've got their chance.

No, the economic mess actually derives from a net negative per capita energy delivered to the consumer in a dynamic that resembles tolerance stackup--that's just plain physics applied to economics.

Werbung:
Have you tried calling companies such as Verizon, Wells Fargo, or Comcast? You can spend hours on hold. We used to laugh at the Soviet Union and how long people waited in lines - you can die of old age waiting to speak to a person dealing with many of our companies on the phone. Something we used to attribute to the inefficiencies inherent in Communism. Well, American private enterprise has managed to make old style Communism look good.
It's not the "old style Communism" that looks good from this viewpoint, Tovarich... it was the balance between what little the people had with what they were willing to accept as their lot in life. AND their living arrangements that allowed them to survive in that lowered level of economy. If you don't have much, you don't need much. Plenty of time for simple pleasures of home and hearth. If it collapses here then folks aren't really set up to survive since most of their food supply comes from thousands of miles away. Food production and preservation needs to start decentralizing for one thing.

Back