Another cop killed by a leftist tribal barbarian black cop-hating gangster

Color is not a significant attribute among mammals.
Evolutionary theory states that humans evolved in Africa, because that is where the earliest fossils have been found. It states that humans are related to great apes, because they share the largest similarities in their DNA. Most species that have existed are today extinct, so it is likely that humans and apes have one or more common ancestors that have become extinct.
\
That is what I said or agree with. Morons like Darwin saw data that convinced their gullible minds that the so-called first humans emerged from animals in the jungles of Africa.
On the other hand, the Bible explains how there are black people. Noah's youngest son Ham, actually saw his father naked, so "God" did the only possibly thing he could: he made Ham Black ans all his descendants black, doomed to be "hewers of wood and bearers of water".
My KJV Bible does not say Ham was black.

Werbung:
That is what I said or agree with. Morons like Darwin saw data that convinced their gullible minds that the so-called first humans emerged from animals in the jungles of Africa.

My KJV Bible does not say Ham was black.

lol, science moron calls darwin a moron.

no one can convince science morons about science.
At least Darwin saw the superiority of genteel animal behavior over the degenerate behaviors of tribal barbarian human savages.

“For my own part I would as soon be descended from that heroic little monkey, who braved his dreaded enemy in order to save the life of his keeper; or from that old baboon, who, descending from the mountains, carried away in triumph his young comrade from a crowd of astonished dogs—as from a savage who delights to torture his enemies, offers up bloody sacrifices, practices infanticide without remorse, treats his wives like slaves, knows no decency, and is haunted by the grossest superstitions.”
― Charles Darwin,
The Descent of Man

At least Darwin saw the superiority of genteel animal behavior over the degenerate behaviors of tribal barbarian human savages.

“For my own part I would as soon be descended from that heroic little monkey, who braved his dreaded enemy in order to save the life of his keeper; or from that old baboon, who, descending from the mountains, carried away in triumph his young comrade from a crowd of astonished dogs—as from a savage who delights to torture his enemies, offers up bloody sacrifices, practices infanticide without remorse, treats his wives like slaves, knows no decency, and is haunted by the grossest superstitions.”
― Charles Darwin,
The Descent of Man
you msut get paid to use words like "tribal" and "barbarian" and "savages" lol.
otherwise no normal person uses them over and over

Not enough whites are murdering cops for leftist news to present enough evidence of white threats to satisfy Merrick Garland's needs for his biased, leftist, erroneous political narratives.

George was under the influence of illegal substances with a weakened body due to substance abuse when he stupidly fought cops and forced them to restrain him in the manner they are taught to do by the book.
Sorry son. He was arrested for passing a forged bill. He was on the ground handcuffed when he killed him. Is choking someone to death when they have complete control, part of by the book.
Apparently not because he was convicted of murder. Is that in the book also.
It's a shame Chauvin was not an EMP trained to discern between real stress and faked stress which George was known for.
It's a shame the bastard wasn't shot for his crime. He is nothing but white scum.

Sorry son. He was arrested for passing a forged bill. He was on the ground handcuffed when he killed him. Is choking someone to death when they have complete control, part of by the book.
Apparently not because he was convicted of murder. Is that in the book also.

It's a shame the bastard wasn't shot for his crime. He is nothing but white scum.
George resisted arrest and it cost him his life. Let that be a lesson to other crooks and thugs.

George resisted arrest and it cost him his life. Let that be a lesson to other crooks and thugs.
So as long as they resisted arrest its ok to murder them? Even though they haven't even been convicted of anything?
More right wing evil from a God hater

No he didn't you racist old prick. When killed him he was on the ground handcuffed. If your version is true why did Chauvin go to jail for murder?
Answer that dickhead.

So as long as they resisted arrest its ok to murder them? Even though they haven't even been convicted of anything?
More right wing evil from a God hater
Threatening cops will not always result in the death of the criminal but far too often delayed actions by cops in the face of threats has resulted in the deaths of cops at the hands of criminals under arrest. Cops Lives Matter.

Threatening cops will not always result in the death of the criminal but far too often delayed actions by cops in the face of threats has resulted in the deaths of cops at the hands of criminals under arrest. Cops Lives Matter.

so the cops were in threat of being killed by floyd? duh.

its your hateful attitude of excusing murder that makes you a disgusting human being.

Werbung:
No he didn't you racist old prick. When killed him he was on the ground handcuffed. If your version is true why did Chauvin go to jail for murder?
Answer that dickhead.
Chauvin was lynched by Democrats to satisfy the murderous rage of leftists who unjustly hate cops and unfairly love criminals over cops whether the criminals murder cops or not.

Back