Another cop killed by a leftist tribal barbarian black cop-hating gangster

Chauvin was lynched by Democrats to satisfy the murderous rage of leftists who unjustly hate cops and unfairly love criminals over cops whether the criminals murder cops or not.
lynched? got a link to his death, lying moron? lol

Werbung:
so the cops were in threat of being killed by floyd? duh.

its your hateful attitude of excusing murder that makes you a disgusting human being.
The police have procedures for arresting suspects who resist arrest and Chauvin was following those procedures as Floyd resisted arrest.

The police have procedures for arresting suspects who resist arrest and Chauvin was following those procedures as Floyd resisted arrest.

so the police have a procedure to murder people they arrest? and you defend that?
you are a hateful human being.

lynched? got a link to his death, lying moron? lol
He was not lynched in the literal sense although wicked supporters of cop killers attempted to murder the unjustly imprisoned cop in prison. The rebellious violent mob of tribal savage barbarians did want the innocent cop killed and the city burned to the ground if he was not jailed.

I, and every cop I know, cringed when we saw the video of Chauvin kneeling with so much pressure on Floyd’s neck. That just isn’t done.

Using my shin or knee OVER a guy’s neck, so it blocks him from raising his head, is a very normal and acceptable thing. Maybe even putting my knee on the ground on one side of his neck, with my toes on the ground on the other side, and his neck trapped in the triangle they form with the ground. Putting my weight on it is not. I’m 220 pounds. I’d be afraid of paralyzing or killing him.

I know a lot of cops, and I don’t know a single one who saw that video and thought it looked “ok.”

there is a reason they were convicted of murder

He was not lynched in the literal sense although wicked supporters of cop killers attempted to murder the unjustly imprisoned cop in prison. The rebellious violent mob of tribal savage barbarians did want the innocent cop killed and the city burned to the ground if he was not jailed.
so you literally lied.

Sadly, Floyd's health issues caused him to die while being restrained for resisting arrest.

sadly, no, it was excessive force, which is why they were convicted of crimes

I, and every cop I know, cringed when we saw the video of Chauvin kneeling with so much pressure on Floyd’s neck. That just isn’t done.

Using my shin or knee OVER a guy’s neck, so it blocks him from raising his head, is a very normal and acceptable thing. Maybe even putting my knee on the ground on one side of his neck, with my toes on the ground on the other side, and his neck trapped in the triangle they form with the ground. Putting my weight on it is not. I’m 220 pounds. I’d be afraid of paralyzing or killing him.

I know a lot of cops, and I don’t know a single one who saw that video and thought it looked “ok.”

there is a reason they were convicted of murder
I agree that Chauvin made mistakes. I do not agree that standard police procedures for restraining violent suspects under arrest are wrong or are supposedly designed to kill blacks or some other such stupid nonsense.

Sadly, Floyd's health issues caused him to die while being restrained for resisting arrest.

A police expert says former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin used excessive force against George Floyd when Floyd died in police custody last May. The officers had other options, including simply talking to Floyd, according to Sgt. Jody Stiger, a use-of-force expert at the Los Angeles Police Department whose testimony continues on Wednesday.

"My opinion was that the force was excessive," Stiger told the jury on Tuesday, after reviewing the incident through police body cameras. He is appearing for the prosecution as a paid expert.

Stiger said he based his opinion on the "objective reasonableness" legal standard for the use of force and by weighing the officers' actions against the seriousness of the crime and the suspect's behavior.

which is why he was convicted of murder.

I agree that Chauvin made mistakes. I do not agree that standard police procedures for restraining violent suspects under arrest are wrong or are supposedly designed to kill blacks or some other such stupid nonsense.

yes, it was a mistake to murder him by using excessive force. which is why he was convicted of murder.

A police expert says former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin used excessive force against George Floyd when Floyd died in police custody last May. The officers had other options, including simply talking to Floyd, according to Sgt. Jody Stiger, a use-of-force expert at the Los Angeles Police Department whose testimony continues on Wednesday.

"My opinion was that the force was excessive," Stiger told the jury on Tuesday, after reviewing the incident through police body cameras. He is appearing for the prosecution as a paid expert.

Stiger said he based his opinion on the "objective reasonableness" legal standard for the use of force and by weighing the officers' actions against the seriousness of the crime and the suspect's behavior.

which is why he was convicted of murder.
Everyone has a different opinion. I believe we are seeing far too much black violence against cops and resulting cop deaths at the hands of suspects to promote the idea that cops should not employ police procedures designed to restrain or subdue violent and/or dangerous suspects who resist arrest.

Werbung:
Back