Another fine example of liberals perversion and supporting it in schools

the annoying thing

I just have t0o say this the guy needs slapped and fired

Werbung:
Starcastle turned the forum onto a post about a teacher in chicago who talked to his students about queer sex and how to ide butt plugs and dildos. That pretty well sums up a section of the democrat party.
He needs bitch slapped a few times and fired .

Starcastle turned the forum onto a post about a teacher in chicago who talked to his students about queer sex and how to ide butt plugs and dildos. That pretty well sums up a section of the democrat party.

I have a whole thread on that with tons of examples. This is exactly why groomers are pedophiles: They engage children sexually, not physically but by speech. That is "grooming"

Democrats support it, and that's why I always say that Democrats are Pedophiles and they are the party of pedophiles.

I have a whole thread on that with tons of examples. This is exactly why groomers are pedophiles: They engage children sexually, not physically but by speech. That is "grooming"

Democrats support it, and that's why I always say that Democrats are Pedophiles and they are the party of pedophiles.

Yes it is and so is drag queen story hour and liberal teachers in the school system are doing similar coaching to transform kids genders.

Werbung:
Back