Another Obama Hipcrissy. Obama orders 300 troops into IRAQ

steveox

Obama says almost 300 troops now 'in and around Iraq'

ISIS fighters advanced Tuesday to the city of Baquba, about 37 miles (60 kilometers) north of Baghdad, where they clashed with Iraqi government forces, eyewitnesses in the city told CNN. ISIS militants stormed the police station there, took control and looted all the weapons before withdrawing.

Government forces have retained control of a number of neighborhoods in Baquba, Iraqi state TV reported. Citing Iraqi military spokesman Qasim Atta, the network reported that Iraqi security forces had killed nine militants near the police station and that ISIS had killed 52 people held in the local jail by throwing hand grenades inside.

Kurdish security sources also reported fighting around Saadiya, about 55 miles (89 kilometers) north of Baghdad, as Kurdish fighters, known as Peshmerga, seek to retake control from ISIS militants there. The two sides are also battling for control of Bashir village, southwest of Kirkuk city, as terrified civilians flee shelling by ISIS.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/06/obama_says_almost_300_troops_now_in_and_around_iraq.html

Remember what he said during his 2008 Campaign?

Well,well looks like he's starting one. He's the same AS BUSH but worse than BUSH!

Werbung:
Simple answer --- just call NSA and ask them to send over all of Lois Lerner's emails.

Doing what they didnt in benghasi though i doubt 300 will cut it as they are treed. Remembrr the helos lifting off the condukste roof in vietnam ? Thats the end game here.

275 troops is an insult ... to the Iraqis, to our military, and to our citizens. Who the hell does he think he's kidding?

275 troops is an insult ... to the Iraqis, to our military, and to our citizens. Who the hell does he think he's kidding?

I think they are only going to protect the embassy and help the Americans there get out.

And get this,,Obama didn't ask Congress for approval send troops to Iraq. And thats an Impeachable offense. He's not the king. He's the President.

And get this,,Obama didn't ask Congress for approval send troops to Iraq. And thats an Impeachable offense. He's not the king. He's the President.
A. Dont rely on Dennis the Mennice
b. They were sent to guard the embassy so no problems plus he had consulted congress.

Obama says almost 300 troops now 'in and around Iraq'

ISIS fighters advanced Tuesday to the city of Baquba, about 37 miles (60 kilometers) north of Baghdad, where they clashed with Iraqi government forces, eyewitnesses in the city told CNN. ISIS militants stormed the police station there, took control and looted all the weapons before withdrawing.

Government forces have retained control of a number of neighborhoods in Baquba, Iraqi state TV reported. Citing Iraqi military spokesman Qasim Atta, the network reported that Iraqi security forces had killed nine militants near the police station and that ISIS had killed 52 people held in the local jail by throwing hand grenades inside.

Kurdish security sources also reported fighting around Saadiya, about 55 miles (89 kilometers) north of Baghdad, as Kurdish fighters, known as Peshmerga, seek to retake control from ISIS militants there. The two sides are also battling for control of Bashir village, southwest of Kirkuk city, as terrified civilians flee shelling by ISIS.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/06/obama_says_almost_300_troops_now_in_and_around_iraq.html

Remember what he said during his 2008 Campaign?

Well,well looks like he's starting one. He's the same AS BUSH but worse than BUSH!

Thats what they said last time they were going with 300 troops and at the end thre were over 130,000.

According to CNN, they are going to provide "training and support" to the Iraqi Army.

"According to CNN, they are going to provide "training and support" to the Iraqi Army."

I thought they did that already. What were they doing the last ten years?

"According to CNN, they are going to provide "training and support" to the Iraqi Army."

I thought they did that already. What were they doing the last ten years?
Good point. Were I to conjecture I would suggest what they mean is yelling the iraqis exactly what to do baded on whats happening at this psrticular point in time.

Werbung:
Good point. Were I to conjecture I would suggest what they mean is yelling the iraqis exactly what to do baded on whats happening at this psrticular point in time.

Pretty much ... you don't send 300 trained war-making professionals in to provide 'security' for 175 people in an embassy.

Back