Just Another Reason That We Should Have Stayed Out of Iraq

Why don't you take your ass over there, and stop being such
a online pain in the ass? You can't tell me how My Son and My
Daughter felt after serving in Iraq. I hope that I do not have to
lower myself to your level. So until you serve somewhere..it can
be in the Girl Scouts Just go somewhere and be productive instaed
of shooting off at the mouth about things you know nothing about.

I'm glad that you came back on this guy, I can't believe what he or she said about your children. The audacity of some people just kills me.

Werbung:
I'm glad that you came back on this guy, I can't believe what he or she said about your children. The audacity of some people just kills me.

Michaelr, The killing part is all this clown does is post negative bs,
and NEVER offer a solution. Well Sadistic Savior, you have stepped
way over your limits bad mouthing my kids after they served in a
War. While you are sitting on your ass being a real pain.

I gave you a warning earlier that I am not the one to be f**ked
with, and you choose to continue your ****. Well I am also one
person who don't mind getting banned for believing in what I do.

9Sub, don't you think that Sadistic Savior has overstepped his
limits? and I hope you did not think that I was going to take his
negative message about my Son & Daughter with a smile just
because we are on a machine.

It's likely that I missed something, but from what I read he didn't seem to cross the line. All he said was that their opinions might not reflect the majority opinion.

9Sub, don't you think that Sadistic Savior has overstepped his
limits? and I hope you did not think that I was going to take his
negative message about my Son & Daughter with a smile just
because we are on a machine.

If you are looking for moderator action, please send a PM with the link to what you believe to be the offending post and we'll look into it.

It's likely that I missed something, but from what I read he didn't seem to cross the line. All he said was that their opinions might not reflect the majority opinion.

This would have ruffled my feathers; Perhaps your son and daughter are only telling you what you want to hear. My opinion anyway.

This would have ruffled my feathers; Perhaps your son and daughter are only telling you what you want to hear. My opinion anyway.

Michaelr, Your opinion is right, and its seems to me that what
he posted is being justified in USMC reply to you before USMC
suggestion that I submit a report.

USMC The Almighty said:

I am not trying to make no big deal, but what he stated is a big
deal to me when it comes to my family, and this punk is claiming
his statement as an opinion? Get Real.

Why don't you take your ass over there, and stop being such a online pain in the ass?

You mean I cant do both?

You can't tell me how My Son and My Daughter felt after serving in Iraq.

I can question. You are obviously biased...it is reasonable to suspect that they might be reluctant to tell you something you dont want to hear.

In any event, support for the war has been consistently higher among military personel than the civilian population. I have yet to see any poll that indicates otherwise.

So until you serve somewhere..it can
be in the Girl Scouts Just go somewhere and be productive instaed
of shooting off at the mouth about things you know nothing about.

Why do you let my opinions bother you so much if they dont matter?

I know. How dare I.

Michaelr, The killing part is all this clown does is post negative bs, and NEVER offer a solution.

I've offered several solutions actually. Can you be more specific on what you are refrencing?

Well Sadistic Savior, you have stepped way over your limits bad mouthing my kids after they served in a War.

Oh no. Not that.

I hope you did not think that I was going to take his negative message about my Son & Daughter with a smile just because we are on a machine.

How exactly did I insult your son and daughter?

Too bad I cant be banned for ruffling feathers.

I have yet to actually insult anyone even once on this forum. But I've been called an asshole at least 3 times, among other minor insults.

They have a job to do and are doing it. America's military is 100% voluntary...not a single soldier was conscripted. Every single one joined the military by choice.

I think it's a little late to be playing this game don't you? The whole world knows that Bush was told that the whole WMD, yellow-cake story was a lie and he kept right on giving the speeches quoting the previous bad information. It's been all over the mainstream media... 60 Minutes... newspapers... everywhere.

The was never any connection between 911... Bin Laden or any of that stuff and Iraq. Everyone knows that now too.

Just because we have a volunteer Army doesn't mean that gives our leaders the green light to play loose and fast with the truth. My best friends son Scott is over there right now on his second tour... plus he's done one in Kuwait during this mess. He's an Army Ranger and a Staff Sergeant.

They do their job as ordered. They look out for each other and they try to help the overall situation as best they can. But the regular ground soldier (not the Generals or the lifers looking towards future promotion) but the regular infantry soldier will tell you... It's a Civil War. We're never going to be able to get a real handle on it. We can play Whack A Mole and put down uprisings here and there and try to limit our casualties. That's it.

They're more than ready to come home but they're such good guys they don't like the idea of leaving their brothers in harms way either.

They're the ones in the spot. Bush put them there and you'd do them proud by not acting like it's just their job... they volunteered... like it's working at FedEx or something. They're dieing because or president is stuck on stupid and won't let them redeploy.:mad:

I think it's a little late to be playing this game don't you? The whole world knows that Bush was told that the whole WMD, yellow-cake story was a lie and he kept right on giving the speeches quoting the previous bad information. It's been all over the mainstream media... 60 Minutes... newspapers... everywhere.

The was never any connection between 911... Bin Laden or any of that stuff and Iraq. Everyone knows that now too.

Just because we have a volunteer Army doesn't mean that gives our leaders the green light to play loose and fast with the truth. My best friends son Scott is over there right now on his second tour... plus he's done one in Kuwait during this mess. He's an Army Ranger and a Staff Sergeant.

They do their job as ordered. They look out for each other and they try to help the overall situation as best they can. But the regular ground soldier (not the Generals or the lifers looking towards future promotion) but the regular infantry soldier will tell you... It's a Civil War. We're never going to be able to get a real handle on it. We can play Whack A Mole and put down uprisings here and there and try to limit our casualties. That's it.

They're more than ready to come home but they're such good guys they don't like the idea of leaving their brothers in harms way either.

They're the ones in the spot. Bush put them there and you'd do them proud by not acting like it's just their job... they volunteered... like it's working at FedEx or something. They're dieing because or president is stuck on stupid and won't let them redeploy.:mad:

Really good post, I'm givin a litle green here.

I think it's a little late to be playing this game don't you?

What game is that?

The whole world knows that Bush was told that the whole WMD, yellow-cake story was a lie and he kept right on giving the speeches quoting the previous bad information.

"The whole world" might be assuming that...

It's been all over the mainstream media...

The same mainstream media that is dominated by liberals who are hostile to Bush to begin with. Yeah, I am sure they gave him a fair shake.

Just because we have a volunteer Army doesn't mean that gives our leaders the green light to play loose and fast with the truth.

Being wrong or having a strong opinion doesnt make him a liar. I have yet to see evidence that he said anything that he knew to be false.

But the regular ground soldier (not the Generals or the lifers looking towards future promotion) but the regular infantry soldier will tell you... It's a Civil War.

1% of the population fighting the other 99% is not a Civil War. Sorry.

And I dont accept you as an interpreter for the average soldier.

We're never going to be able to get a real handle on it. We can play Whack A Mole and put down uprisings here and there and try to limit our casualties. That's it.

I do not share your pessimism. And in any event, the alternatives are worse.

They're the ones in the spot. Bush put them there and you'd do them proud by not acting like it's just their job...

It is their job though. I didnt force them to sign up.

More than that, I believe the vast majority would agree with me that it's their job.

they volunteered... like it's working at FedEx or something.

In a sense it is. They chose a job that carries high risk. Most likely it was because they wanted to defend their nation. It might have been simply because they wanted money for college. But either way, they signed up of their own free will, knowing the potential consequences.

To me it seems demeaning to them to say they are fighting for nothing, or that they are merely puppets of the Bush administration.

You dont need to go on all day. You just need to post a single quote showing Bush deliberately lied about something. I dont understand why that is so difficult if it is so obvious.

1) Prove that they lied.

2) Prove that they lied because Bush told them to lie.

Your accusation isnt correct by default.

This must be the new standard for excellence of leadership in America. Just try and prove that our leaders lied. Particularly when the constantly shifting rational undermines any small credibility they had. Pretty low standards for a democracy. It's what we get for having such small expectations.

Werbung:
Sadistic Savior;12770]What game is that?

The whole yellow-cake, WMD, the terrorists came from Iraq game. You can't swing a dead cat and not hit 2 or 3 things that created this series of events.

"The whole world" might be assuming that...

You can put wings on a pig my friend... but that don't make him an eagle! The world doesn't have to assume anymore. It's just not a big secret.

The same mainstream media that is dominated by liberals who are hostile to Bush to begin with. Yeah, I am sure they gave him a fair shake.

Come on my friend... please don't do that. You know there are many, many Republicans that have said the exact same things the media has. Maybe the neo-cons in the way out there talk radio market might not want to come to the reality of the moment yet but it's certainly no conspiracy of the "media".

It's not a fair shake or an unfair shake. The truth is the truth. I don't get swayed by the far Right or Left... they're often too radical in the views for me. I find being moderate helps locate the ideas that are the most practical. We need to work together.

Being wrong or having a strong opinion doesnt make him a liar. I have yet to see evidence that he said anything that he knew to be false.

Bush Now Says What He Wouldn’t Say Before War: Iraq Had ‘Nothing’ To Do With 9/11
President Bush was in the midst of explaining how the attacks of 9/11 inspired his “freedom agenda” and the attacks on Iraq until a reporter, Ken Herman of Cox News, interrupted to ask what Iraq had to do with 9/11. “Nothing,” Bush defiantly answered. Watch it.

To justify the war, Bush informed Congress on March 19, 2003 that acting against Iraq was consistent with “continuing to take the necessary actions against international terrorists and terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations, or persons who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.”

Vice President Cheney cited “evidence” cooked up by Douglas Feith and others to claim it was “pretty well confirmed” that Iraq had contacts with 9/11 hijackers.

More generally, in the lead-up to the war in Iraq, the administration encouraged the false impression that Saddam had a role in 9/11. Bush never stated then, as he does now, that Iraq had “nothing” to do with 9/11. Only after the Iraq war began did Bush candidly acknowledge that Iraq was not operationally linked to 9/11.

1% of the population fighting the other 99% is not a Civil War. Sorry.

It's a Civil War my friend. I know somebody on the ground there right now. Even the Pentagon is now saying it. There's other things going on also... but it's not really up for debate anymore... there is definately a Civil War going on there.

And I dont accept you as an interpreter for the average soldier.

Again... I'm not just pulling this stuff out of thin air. I've talked with soldiers that have been there on multiple tours in that region. I've even visited some down at Fort Campbell Kentucky in between tours... Home of the Screaming Eagles.

I do not share your pessimism. And in any event, the alternatives are worse.

You have that right. I hope as time goes by you reconsider. We need to work together.

It is their job though. I didnt force them to sign up.

No you did not. They still deserve a fair shake. They didn't get that going in with poor armor and a pack of lies. They're not getting that with our current policy.

More than that, I believe the vast majority would agree with me that it's their job.

I think if you look at the polls only about 30% continue to support the "war". And I know from attending a meeting of theirs that the large national group "Military Families Speak Out" don't agree.

Military Families Speak Out is an organization of people opposed to the war in Iraq who have relatives or loved ones currently in the military or who have served in the military since the buildup to the Iraq war in fall of 2002. Our membership currently includes over 3,400 military families, with new families joining daily. If you have family members or loved ones in the military and you are opposed to this war, JOIN us by sending an e-mail to us at mfso@mfso.org

Support Our Troops, Save Our Troops
De-Fund the War
Fund a Safe and Orderly Withdrawal from Iraq and Care for Our Troops as They Return

Click here to download MFSO Memorial Day Statement
MEMORIAL DAY BETRAYAL:
CONGRESS ABANDONS OUR TROOPS BY EXTENDING FUNDING FOR IRAQ WAR

In a sense it is. They chose a job that carries high risk. Most likely it was because they wanted to defend their nation. It might have been simply because they wanted money for college. But either way, they signed up of their own free will, knowing the potential consequences.

I think this has been addressed. I don't believe you are really as heartless as you might appear. These are peoples sons and daughters. They deserve to be treated fairly. They are not just disposable because they signed up.

To me it seems demeaning to them to say they are fighting for nothing, or that they are merely puppets of the Bush administration.

There's nothing demeaning about doing the job you've been ordered to do. They won and won quickly on the task Congress approved for the to do. Now it's just Nation Building and their lives should no longer be sacrificed for that. It's going on 5 years now. It's simply their time to come home.

Back