Another Racist remark by Harry Reid

Right wingers are the crazy people? You should read Democratic Underground.

Talk about loony toons.

Werbung:
I went there once, and was banned after three posts.

If you had been following my posts I have little regard for either the left, or the right. To me you are all fools supporting the destruction of this once great country.
if you had been banned you would not have posted this "muscharacterization". you earned your timeout as they all do, by a continuing series of personal attacks.

if you had been banned you would not have posted this "muscharacterization". you earned your timeout as they all do, by a continuing series of personal attacks.

What "time out"? And if personal attacks meant anything in here then there would only be three posters out the seven here left.

There was no "mischaracterization" unless you can prove differently. Or you could just lie again.

What "time out"? And if personal attacks meant anything in here then there would only be three posters out the seven here left.

There was no "mischaracterization" unless you can prove differently. Or you could just lie again.
you kids have enjoyed my loss of mod authority with the board software upgrade. but walter is on the case and will work it out.

I went there once, and was banned after three posts.

If you had been following my posts I have little regard for either the left, or the right. To me you are all fools supporting the destruction of this once great country.

Well old Trap, I kinda get bored reading looooooooong cut and paste articles, so I don't read them. Just because we don't agree, doesn't mean we don't want what's best for our country. If anything, I see liberals as a huge threat to this country.

Well old Trap, I kinda get bored reading looooooooong cut and paste articles, so I don't read them. Just because we don't agree, doesn't mean we don't want what's best for our country. If anything, I see liberals as a huge threat to this country.
he does seem incapable of sumarizing a thought. wonder why ? oh wait...

You left out the part where the "looooooooong cut and paste articles" are straight off the wacko leftist propaganda websites ....

Hell if anyone wanted to read that nonsense they could just as easily watch BSNBC!

Interesting. So you admit you are not willing to learn if the source is one you find repulsive even if it tells the truth.

Liberals are no more of a threat then so called "conservatives" who's only intent is to make the rich rich, and to kill off the middle class, or any form of economic opportunity. What you are incapable of understanding is that while one creates the crisis, the other takes advantage of that crisis to further expand the powers of government. Two examples:

1. Bush went to war in the ME, and expanded the powers of government under the Patriot Act, and the NSA. Obama then came into office and expanded the powers of both with the approval of the Republicans.

2. Under Bush millions of jobs were lost in this country while Bush promoted the greater use of food stamps, and welfare. As those jobs were lost the housing bubble busted, and Bush then bailed out the banks, and Wall Street, under the guise of TARP. Obama came along and further expanded the debt of the nation with QE1, QE2, and now QEIndefinite.

Of course, to you it is all Obama's fault.

[quote="Texas_tea, post: 217871, member: 3948[/quote]

You really hate reality. Sad.

Now, when are you ever going to post my racist comments you asserted I made?

In fact, when are you going to quit using the source of my information as an excuse for your own lack of ability to prove them wrong?

Do you have any idea of just what kind of fool you are?

Werbung:
Back