Anti-Gay Concentration Camps

Whatever the subject is, you prove over and over again that you don't know what you're talking about and create dozens of substance-free posts - your name is well-chosen - you pepper this place with your trademark specks. :D

What a substantive post! :D

Seriously, your ideas about AIDS are from the 80s. I didn't know anyone had your level of ignorance anymore.

Werbung:
What a substantive post! :D

Do your pepper specks deserve anything more? Noooooooooo

Seriously, your ideas about AIDS are from the 80s. I didn't know anyone had your level of ignorance anymore.

You can't prove anything I said is wrong, and it's clear you know nothing about the subject.

Your understanding of AIDS is juvenile. I was making a joke about your ideas.

Making your posts an attack on the person who said what you do not like rather than respond to the content is not wise.

I am hoping that the moderators are watching your posts or that your posts change dramatically.

Whatever the subject is, you prove over and over again that you don't know what you're talking about and create dozens of substance-free posts - your name is well-chosen - you pepper this place with your trademark specks. :D

This too is a personal attack.

Making your posts an attack on the person who said what you do not like rather than respond to the content is not wise.

I am hoping that the moderators are watching your posts or that your posts change dramatically.

You do see what I'm responding to, at least. That's good to know. If you are not a moderator, then take your concerns up with them, privately, rather than baiting me here on the board.

You do see what I'm responding to, at least. That's good to know. If you are not a moderator, then take your concerns up with them, privately, rather than baiting me here on the board.

In most cases if something can be said privately then it can be said publicly.

That way all of us can be a part of it and know who is who.

I was not baiting you I was letting all who read including yourself know that your tactics are inappropriate. If the mods take no action (or can't) then the rest of us might.

I was baiting you in the cancer bulb thread when I asked you to answer questions that I knew would result in your hanging yourself. But you evaded the questions, I assume, because you know you would only hang yourself. They were not trick questions, they were not hard either.

In most cases if something can be said privately then it can be said publicly.

That way all of us can be a part of it and know who is who.

I was not baiting you I was letting all who read including yourself know that your tactics are inappropriate. If the mods take no action (or can't) then the rest of us might.

I was baiting you in the cancer bulb thread when I asked you to answer questions that I knew would result in your hanging yourself. But you evaded the questions, I assume, because you know you would only hang yourself. They were not trick questions, they were not hard either.

I think we can safely pronounce you as having more than adequate self-esteem. Perhaps to the point of it being an issue for you.

I logged on, and several regulars were telling me that I better watch myself. That doesn't go over too well with us Southerners.

All of us are pure amateurs on most of these subjects. Let's try to remember that, OK?

<<If you think someone has made a personal attack, report it. Don't respond in open forum calling it a personal attack, don't threaten to report it, and don't respond with another personal attack>>

IMO, what he gets is more a reflection of who we are than of what he deserves.

In my case at least, that clearly can't be true, as different people get different "stuff" from me, insofar as they are able to debate and attempt to back their positions with facts and arguments.

Werbung:
<<If you think someone has made a personal attack, report it. Don't respond in open forum calling it a personal attack, don't threaten to report it, and don't respond with another personal attack>>

I personally find that childish and cowardly and does not give anyone the opportunity to learn and grow. I prefer to have an open conversation in which the true colors of all people can be shown good or bad.

But you are the mod and I can follow rules. When a post rises to the level of a personal attack I will flag it - I fear you may become overwhelmed. When it does not rise to the level of a personal attack but is still something I would like to shine a light on I will just mention it, OK?

Back