Anti-Gay Concentration Camps

Werbung:
Asking for, and receiving, equal rights is not special treatment.

Pocket is correct, you can call it shacking up because same sex couples are discriminated against when it comes to marriage.

Homosexuals have never had a right to "marriage" - it's a heterosexual institution, period. The hijacking has failed - better focus on other privilege attempts.

Homosexuals have never had a right to "marriage" - it's a heterosexual institution, period. The hijacking has failed - better focus on other privilege attempts.

Who says its a heterosexual institution? you?

makes me think back to when those negros wanted special treatment to ride in the front of the bus, or go to the same schools, or use the good water fountain....those where White Institutions damn it.

Who says its a heterosexual institution? you?

The usual advice to you - crack a history book and start reading on page one. :D

makes me think back to when those negros wanted special treatment to ride in the front of the bus, or go to the same schools, or use the good water fountain....those where White Institutions damn it.

WHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?????? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? :D :rolleyes:

Here, let me try: It reminds me of when Lichtenstein banned autos in their capital. :)

I've stated this before in here, and the leftists never acknowledge it. They just scratch their heads in disbelief.

I don't care if gays want to get married. Let them do it! "Anti" homosexuality is a religious issue and a "moral" issue. What might be disgusting and reprehensible to a lot of people is "normal" to other people.

I have never considered marriage to be a "religious transaction". Marriage is the bonding of two people. Marriage is a commitment to love, honor, and cherish your partner.

Did you read that, "We love Weiner" leftists? Marriage vows are to be followed, not abused and desecrated.

Homosexuals being allowed to legally marry each other is way down on my list of things to be concerned about. Heterosexuals certainly aren't doing a very good job of honoring the institution of marriage. Homosexuals couldn't do any worse.

The usual advice to you - crack a history book and start reading on page one. :D :)

Crack a history book, THE MARRIAGE OF LIKENESS by John Boswell, gay people have been allowed to marry in many cultures down through history--including the Catholics.

I've stated this before in here, and the leftists never acknowledge it. They just scratch their heads in disbelief.

I don't care if gays want to get married. Let them do it! "Anti" homosexuality is a religious issue and a "moral" issue. What might be disgusting and reprehensible to a lot of people is "normal" to other people.

I have never considered marriage to be a "religious transaction". Marriage is the bonding of two people. Marriage is a commitment to love, honor, and cherish your partner.

Did you read that, "We love Weiner" leftists? Marriage vows are to be followed, not abused and desecrated.

Homosexuals being allowed to legally marry each other is way down on my list of things to be concerned about. Heterosexuals certainly aren't doing a very good job of honoring the institution of marriage. Homosexuals couldn't do any worse.

Let me respectfully disagree with one of the best posters here. If marriage is a commitment to love, honor, and cherish your partner, why is it needed at all? Do people really need some sort of public ceremony to make those committments?

Let me respectfully disagree with one of the best posters here. If marriage is a commitment to love, honor, and cherish your partner, why is it needed at all? Do people really need some sort of public ceremony to make those committments?

Yeah, I know, my gay marriage opinion is not exactly "conservative" in nature, and won't sit well with the majority of the people in here.

As for the institution of marriage, I believe in the sanctity of marriage. Marriage legitimizes and cements a relationship. Marriage is much more than a piece of paper. When two people make solemn vows to each other, and in the presence of other people, and in many cases God, they are making the ultimate commitment.

Marriage is much more than a piece of paper, a wedding, a cake, and a honeymoon. Those things are just the beginning. After the "formalities" are over with, then the importance of responsibility, accountability, mutual trust and respect, etc. are the guiding forces that lead to success or failure.

Werbung:
:rolleyes:

The ones that aren't gay are mostly intravenous druggies, not normal heterosexuals. Gay AIDS propaganda tries to scare normal heteros by telling half truths.

Your knowledge of AIDS ranks right down there with your knowledge of historical marriage.

Back