Anyone Who Voted For Assisted Death Get Lethal Injection

David Jeffrey Spetch

It Is Only Fitting That Anyone Who Voted For Assisted Death Or Justices Within The Supreme Court Who Approves Get Lethal Injection Immediately If Any Canadian Gets Doctor Assisted Death With Even So Much As A Shred Of Suspicion To Foul Play

Well People, it looks like you'd better watch out going to the hospital because you could wind up dead just to get your organs harvested.

I am also well aware that the last Parliament defecated on Canadians with such a poor decision.

Call it a hunch, or whatever you like but I strongly suspect that if those in office within the last Parliament all were given the incentive that if they voted to approve doctor assisted death that they were subjected to being given lethal injections themselves if any foul play occurs, that this being approved would have never happened. Think about the stupidity of passing this rhetoric while having no concern for the well being and safety towards the general population of Canadians in our entirety but only having the small mind to express sympathy for a few people who want to die thus exposing us all to potential for foul play.

Can no foul play be guaranteed, of course not so this quite obviously never should have passed and therefore had better be reversed.

Now that this can of worms has been opened, if left open over the years it is going to continue to deteriorate as people claim, you did it for them so why am I being discriminated the right of doctor assisted death until any laws in place to get assisted death crumble until we are all vulnerable.

If I am the only one who sees the bigger picture here and the urgency to retract this big mistake then what are you doing in office?!! Was presumed consent for organ donor cards already passed without my being aware as well?!! That would be wrong as well because it could never be guaranteed that everyone is made aware that they would have to go and make sure that they sign off as a no for organ donors where as if someone wants to be a donor, they can make the time to do this without presumed consent.

I don't want to live on as an organ imprisoned in someone else body and would rather die than have someone else's organ butchered and slung inside of me.

I am not one who encourages violence or killing of anyone, but I am one who uses words to powerfully convey a message especially when it comes to looking out for the well being and sanity of current and future generations and in this case of fellow Canadians.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

(That is how this was just presented to Canadian MP's etc.)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/assisted-dying-supreme-court-federal-1.3406009

Werbung:
Did you even read the article you linked to? The patient has to be competent, basically terminal and without hope of remedy, and has to "exercise" their right to seek assisted suicide. I don't see anything that says doctors can just go around killing whomever they choose and "harvesting" parts. I think you just like to stir things up.

Did you even read the article you linked to? The patient has to be competent, basically terminal and without hope of remedy, and has to "exercise" their right to seek assisted suicide. I don't see anything that says doctors can just go around killing whomever they choose and "harvesting" parts. I think you just like to stir things up.

Wow I'm so tired time for bed, did you read the part within that I shared which states

"Now that this can of worms has been opened, if left open over the years it is going to continue to deteriorate as people claim, you did it for them so why am I being discriminated the right of doctor assisted death until any laws in place to get assisted death crumble until we are all vulnerable."

Goodnight Zynni, and yeah I noticed in my alerts that you responded elsewhere and I will be getting to that some time soon.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

It Is Only Fitting That Anyone Who Voted For Assisted Death Or Justices Within The Supreme Court Who Approves Get Lethal Injection Immediately If Any Canadian Gets Doctor Assisted Death With Even So Much As A Shred Of Suspicion To Foul Play

Well People, it looks like you'd better watch out going to the hospital because you could wind up dead just to get your organs harvested.

I am also well aware that the last Parliament defecated on Canadians with such a poor decision.

Call it a hunch, or whatever you like but I strongly suspect that if those in office within the last Parliament all were given the incentive that if they voted to approve doctor assisted death that they were subjected to being given lethal injections themselves if any foul play occurs, that this being approved would have never happened. Think about the stupidity of passing this rhetoric while having no concern for the well being and safety towards the general population of Canadians in our entirety but only having the small mind to express sympathy for a few people who want to die thus exposing us all to potential for foul play.

Can no foul play be guaranteed, of course not so this quite obviously never should have passed and therefore had better be reversed.

Now that this can of worms has been opened, if left open over the years it is going to continue to deteriorate as people claim, you did it for them so why am I being discriminated the right of doctor assisted death until any laws in place to get assisted death crumble until we are all vulnerable.

If I am the only one who sees the bigger picture here and the urgency to retract this big mistake then what are you doing in office?!! Was presumed consent for organ donor cards already passed without my being aware as well?!! That would be wrong as well because it could never be guaranteed that everyone is made aware that they would have to go and make sure that they sign off as a no for organ donors where as if someone wants to be a donor, they can make the time to do this without presumed consent.

I don't want to live on as an organ imprisoned in someone else body and would rather die than have someone else's organ butchered and slung inside of me.

I am not one who encourages violence or killing of anyone, but I am one who uses words to powerfully convey a message especially when it comes to looking out for the well being and sanity of current and future generations and in this case of fellow Canadians.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

(That is how this was just presented to Canadian MP's etc.)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/assisted-dying-supreme-court-federal-1.3406009
When I am on my deathbed I hope I am lucky enough to be able to choose assisted death. I want to die as quickly, cheaply, and painlessly as possible. What anyone does with my corpse is of no concern to me.

When I am on my deathbed I hope I am lucky enough to be able to choose assisted death. I want to die as quickly, cheaply, and painlessly as possible. What anyone does with my corpse is of no concern to me.

There is another option--UN-assisted death.
Been around--and highly effective for many centuries.
And painless--even if you are only "modestly" creative.

And you won't need the Minister of Lunacy to condescend to you.

Wow I'm so tired time for bed, did you read the part within that I shared which states

"Now that this can of worms has been opened, if left open over the years it is going to continue to deteriorate as people claim, you did it for them so why am I being discriminated the right of doctor assisted death until any laws in place to get assisted death crumble until we are all vulnerable."

Goodnight Zynni, and yeah I noticed in my alerts that you responded elsewhere and I will be getting to that some time soon.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Well, that's a slippery slope argument. I do feel that such arguments can have merit if backed by some sort of genuine information. In this case, yes, the laws could break down or be abused, but there is no evidence of that at this time. People must be vigilant though. In the mean time, I think people should be able to choose to die. If we can choose to "pull the plug" for others, why not for ourselves?

There is another option--UN-assisted death.
Been around--and highly effective for many centuries.
And painless--even if you are only "modestly" creative.

And you won't need the Minister of Lunacy to condescend to you.

Yeah, well I bet you would change your mind if you were the one faced with painful end stage terminal illness. Don't be so ignorant.

Werbung:
Yeah, well I bet you would change your mind if you were the one faced with painful end stage terminal illness. Don't be so ignorant.

I'm not sure why that offends you. I think he's just saying do it yourself, instead of asking permission. I think if I were suffering that would be my choice (although it's not something I would otherwise recommend). If truly suffering though, I'd probably "put myself to sleep" and go off peacefully without making my loved ones watch me die.

Back