AOC district looks like 3rd world nation

Werbung:
There is a great vid showing here district and ytube and a vid of here responding to the people's questions about it and here being told to repeat what she said as she was talking in Spanish instead of English in one of her speeches

A large portion of AOC's supporters are native Spanish speakers, so it makes sense for her to speak to them in Spanish.

Why oh why is the percentage of White Americans declining? That is easy: they now have fewer children than they once did.

If you do not like it, then BREED MORE!

So one neighborhood equals a district? Lol
Typical right wing stupidity
NYC has had huge number of illegals and they are still coming. It's not one hood you pin head but dozens .business owner are being hurt because customers do not want to deal with the hookers and drug dealer the huge increase in street crime the filth. One neighbor hood at a time is how you turn a city into a shat hole pardises .like you Democrats are so good at .

Little more then one neighbor hood lug nut ny. Is full of them naturally ass suckers who want to blame every one but then selves for it have to down play it or admit to themselves it's Joe's fault and thier oun fault..
Fact is crime has shot up gang coming in terriost coming in. Cost is in the hundred's of billions and now our norther border is also a wash in illegals with huge increases

NYC has had huge number of illegals and they are still coming. It's not one hood you pin head but dozens .business owner are being hurt because customers do not want to deal with the hookers and drug dealer the huge increase in street crime the filth. One neighbor hood at a time is how you turn a city into a shat hole pardises .like you Democrats are so good at .

Little more then one neighbor hood lug nut ny. Is full of them naturally ass suckers who want to blame every one but then selves for it have to down play it or admit to themselves it's Joe's fault and thier oun fault..
Fact is crime has shot up gang coming in terriost coming in. Cost is in the hundred's of billions and now our norther border is also a wash in illegals with huge increases
Again, lugnut, the story you posted was about 9ne neighborhood not her whole district
More hateful right w8ng lies, as always

Again, lugnut, the story you posted was about 9ne neighborhood not her whole district
More hateful right w8ng lies, as always
tell me lug not have you ever been to here district of the Bronx or Queens ? I Have its not nice and I had friends in brooklyn and family so I have been there. first time I stayed at my family's aot I saw heroin and crack dealers selling openly I saw heroin addicts shooting up in the road medium next to a Hospital nodding out in broad daylight when night came along my cousin told me before he left for work do go outside or answer the door unless it to me this was back around 1991 Im sure it much nicer now

tell me lug not have you ever been to here district of the Bronx or Queens ? I Have its not nice and I had friends in brooklyn and family so I have been there. first time I stayed at my family's aot I saw heroin and crack dealers selling openly I saw heroin addicts shooting up in the road medium next to a Hospital nodding out in broad daylight when night came along my cousin told me you're white you look too l
Present proof her entire district is a third world district
Your story doesn't say that, liar

A large portion of AOC's supporters are native Spanish speakers, so it makes sense for her to speak to them in Spanish.

Why oh why is the percentage of White Americans declining? That is easy: they now have fewer children than they once did.

Why is America becoming more degenerate? Because they are rejecting God in rapidly increasing numbers of deluded barbarians.

no we are having a mass immigrating with about 17 to 20 million in the usa dun dun

Werbung:
Back