Are Joe's mental gaffes a device to prevent our blaming him for the toxic political violence to come which the Leftists orchestrated to seize power?

DonKiRo

Are Joe's mental gaffes a device to prevent our blaming him for the toxic political violence to come which the Leftists orchestrated to seize power?

Werbung:
the "leftists" "orchestrated" political violence to come to power?

uh, no. duh.

biden won because trump was an egotistical hypocritical liar who downplayed covid. He fumbled the ball due to his own arrogance and need to be worshipped.

its amazing you right wing idiots can't accept responsibility for the actions of your own members.
you are all "victims"...its always the fault of the left. lol.

no, republicans got behind trump, and trump blew it, its as simple as that.

the "leftists" "orchestrated" political violence to come to power?

uh, no. duh.

biden won because trump was an egotistical hypocritical liar who downplayed covid. He fumbled the ball due to his own arrogance and need to be worshipped.
So you dont think blm was politically motivated in all of the violence

How did trump blow it tell us all

by not taking covid seriously enough during the pandemic. HIs attempts to downplay it, to pander to his base, angered moderates who then voted against him. Not to mention his egotism and childish anger. None of this played well to independents.

well documented, moron.

its amazing you right wing idiots can't accept responsibility for the actions of your own members.
you are all "victims"...its always the fault of the left. lol.

no, republicans got behind trump, and trump blew it, its as simple as that.
You dont get it.

So you dont think blm was politically motivated in all of the violence

what do you mean by "politically motivated"? they were motivated against racism. Of course, a lot of the violence had nothing to do with actual BLM, a lot of people took advantage of the situation for their own criminal purposes.

you don't get it.

you blame "the left" for everything that republicans do. lol.

take responsibility, for once, for your own actions. Be a man, for a change.
Here is a time release mental lightbulb for you.

When my prediction comes true, you (as well as others) will be able to see that you are not ready for prime time.

Here is a time release mental lightbulb for you.

When my prediction comes true, you (as well as others) will be able to see that you are not ready for prime time.

get back to me when it does come true.

until then, you're just another internet idiot posting nonsense.

I think you will know if it happens.

i think so too.

and i'll know if it doesn't happen. so far, it hasn't happened and there is no sign of it happening in the future.

but if it happens, or aliens invade, i'll come and agree with you :)

How did trump blow it tell us all
How's that wall going?where's all those jobs he promised to bring back? He never eliminated the debt as he promised.
His folly with tariffs increased the cost of every Chinese item by 10% and then said the Chinese would pay for it.
He was impeached twice.
He orchestrated and supported the only fascist takeover in America in history.
He stole docos from the WH.

That should keep you yapping for a while.

Werbung:
i think so too.

and i'll know if it doesn't happen. so far, it hasn't happened and there is no sign of it happening in the future.

but if it happens, or aliens invade, i'll come and agree with you :)
Look at all the things Joe has done since taking office.

Some of the things he has done make no sense.

Some of these things are to create an unsettling social environment.

An anxiety that no one can see, touch, smell or hear. But one which people who are already psychologically overwhelmed and at risk can feel.

And these people are turning up the heat on the national socio-political tea pot.

Back