Are Voter ID Laws Racist?

The Point im making,,, The law says you must show ID to clerk on buying Budweiser or an Powerball ticket but it doesnt say show your ID and you can vote.

Buying a Powerball ticket can never contribute to double voting or to votes of people who are fictional :) plus Dead democrats everywhere need the no ID law to make sure they have the votes they need silly!

Werbung:
Try getting a Job without your SS Number. Like they say about Social Security,, THERES NOTHING SECURED ABOUT IT!

now I don't mind being careful but what deserves more care than a vote ?
its no hardship to obtain an ID. I want photo ID and inked thumbs. Why wouldn't you be proud to show you did your civic duty ?

Mideast_Yemen_016c8.jpg

Heres my Voter ID
Have something like that. Illegals wont dare register like that. They scared of Privacy might ID them and force them back to Mexico

The Point im making,,, The law says you must show ID to clerk on buying Budweiser or an Powerball ticket but it doesnt say show your ID and you can vote.
I haven't had to show ID to buy beer or a lotto ticket in 30 years or more. Maybe the purveyors of beer have gotten careless.... or there could be some other reason.

I like the thumb print idea. Everyone has one, after all, and so the "Oh, t he poor minorities will be disenfranchised due to not being smart enough to get a picture ID" nonsense won't apply, yet dead people and illegal aliens won't be able to vote.

I haven't had to show ID to buy beer or a lotto ticket in 30 years or more. Maybe the purveyors of beer have gotten careless.... or there could be some other reason.

I like the thumb print idea. Everyone has one, after all, and so the "Oh, t he poor minorities will be disenfranchised due to not being smart enough to get a picture ID" nonsense won't apply, yet dead people and illegal aliens won't be able to vote.

My prints are already on file as I had to pass clearance to work in youth sports but I can see why thumb scanning is a privacy issue for some. its also a costly matter to wire each polling place with communication for this checking. Registration with picture ID (free id if needy is a REAL issue) and ink those thumbs to make sure its one man one vote.

My prints are already on file as I had to pass clearance to work in youth sports but I can see why thumb scanning is a privacy issue for some. its also a costly matter to wire each polling place with communication for this checking. Registration with picture ID (free id if needy is a REAL issue) and ink those thumbs to make sure its one man one vote.
I really don't see a problem with picture ID, either, as long as they are provided free to people who don't have them. I'd be willing to bet that the number of people who actually vote but don't have picture ID is pretty small.

Requiring an expense to acquire a picture ID for voting would be seen as a "poll tax", and would be struck down by the courts anyway.

Everyone should have a picture ID anyway, to make it easier to identify dead bodies and people who have suffered an accident or sudden illness and can't tell the paramedics who they are as an example.

I really don't see a problem with picture ID, either, as long as they are provided free to people who don't have them. I'd be willing to bet that the number of people who actually vote but don't have picture ID is pretty small.

Requiring an expense to acquire a picture ID for voting would be seen as a "poll tax", and would be struck down by the courts anyway.

Everyone should have a picture ID anyway, to make it easier to identify dead bodies and people who have suffered an accident or sudden illness and can't tell the paramedics who they are as an example.

In Oregon it is the law that every person must carry VALID picture ID. Meaning a drivers l. or ID card from DMV. ID is not free either or even cheap but you can and will be fined if you do not carry it and are over 18 years of age. I would assume that is the law in any state. I think the police turn a blind eye at the homeless who don't have or carry ID

In Oregon it is the law that every person must carry VALID picture ID. Meaning a drivers l. or ID card from DMV. ID is not free either or even cheap but you can and will be fined if you do not carry it and are over 18 years of age. I would assume that is the law in any state. I think the police turn a blind eye at the homeless who don't have or carry ID
They probably do. What are they going to do with the homeless, throw them in jail?

Since everyone has to have one anyway, do t hey require it for voting?

The Finger scan ID would stop voter fraud like ACORN for example. Amd Democrats can no longer use THE DEAD as a vote. Cause how would the finger scan work when youre dead?

Werbung:
The Finger scan ID would stop voter fraud like ACORN for example. Amd Democrats can no longer use THE DEAD as a vote. Cause how would the finger scan work when youre dead?

yes but you have to have a secure com line to every polling place and processing time on top of the scanners themselves. and then there's the software. massive expense. photo ids from DMV are comparatively cheap in comparison.

now they could work great (assuming the government computer systems worked right and they seldom do). problem is thats a LOT of money we don't have.

Back