Are you of use in a disaster ?

My entire point of this thread was to get people thinking , a what if it happened to me type thing .
Most people in Florida are prepared for short term emergency's and a lot of us have generators food and water and some medical supply's.

Werbung:
so what your saying is other then washing a car and saying do you want fries with that you have no skills of speak of.
Yes I do but I won't be drawn into exposing anything to a vain narcissist.
That bullying might work on someone other loopy but not me.

That aside, what does it matter? From what you've written on here, I know your experience of reality is veneer thin.
Anyone can quote anything but being believed is when the going gets tough.

Yes I do but I won't be drawn into exposing anything to a vain narcissist.
That bullying might work on someone other loopy but not me.

That aside, what does it matter? From what you've written on here, I know your experience of reality is veneer thin.
Anyone can quote anything but being believed is when the going gets tough.
So you have no skills other then a big mouth and your ability to make a fool out of your self.

I do not respond to scum back liberals who endorse the burning of churches and other crimes and acts of terror
You keep saying that but you keep replying at the same time.
Who cares what you reply to? Youve never replied with a coherent answer anyway. Its not as if you are some wizard of debating or an intellectual mountain. Its probably best you do remain silent.

Its about now you wished you hadn't opened your ignorant mouth. Thanks for the reply and letting me have another free hit at you. You never learn.

i do not reply to ignorant low Iq bastards who agree with burning churches and commiting acts that are hate crimes and terrorist acts. They belong in concentration camps for their nazi and Russian like acts of terror against people , only cowards would endorse such things and sub humans .

i do not reply to ignorant low Iq bastards who agree with burning churches and commiting acts that are hate crimes and terrorist acts. They belong in concentration camps for their nazi and Russian like acts of terror against people , only cowards would endorse such things and sub humans .
That you for not replying. Everytime you don't reply I keep seeing this word salad of hate and bile.

I can only imagine how entertaining it could be if you replied. Gotcha again.

Werbung:
Back