Are you one of the 53% ?

Werbung:
you are a self admitted 1%er, thats nothing to be ashamed of Open.

No, dear. . .I stated that I USED to be a 1%, and not very high on the totem poll either. . .never reaching the $1 million per year income mark, and barely reaching the $1 million wealth ceiling.

I don't know why you insist in spinning my words EVERYTIME, trying to make them fit your needs!

I also stated that, when I was part of the 1%, it was because of my husband's work, not mine, and that I (nor he) really felt that it was fair to get all those advantages while others were being taken advantage of.

You can try as hard as you can, your spin will NEVER reach me, because I NEVER tell a lie.

what kind of idiots attack protesters protesting for jobs, for not having jobs?
( aslo I was at them last week, and I worked 58 hours this week...its amazing that one can protest...and have a job...a concept you fail to see unless its the tea party...then you don't question how they could all go to DC to watch Beck ..)

there are some 20 unemployeed people for evry 1 job opening

Most of these people where not unemployed before the wall street crash...they did not cause there unemployment,

Companies actively are saying they will not hire unemployed.

Republicans Blame Obama for the jobs ( ignore Bush's role) and attack him, but then say its really all the people trying for jobs fault.

Due to some issues at my current job, and a event that happened that has me pissed about the lack of caring about worker saftey on the job, I started looking..and I see what some of my friends meant...Where as a few years ago I could find tons of jobs in the area I work in....there is almost nothing today...and when you have no jobs in sales...you know there are not much for other jobs as well...no Sales = No Buyers= no pruduct needed.

I saw one poster for a guy saying he was the 53%...and he talked about working 80 hours a week, being a former Marine, and all kinds of other things...and I like others I know..would say...and you think having to work 80 hours a week just to get bye after serving, is a good thing?

Returning Vets have a 11.8% Unemployment Rate...why don't you guys go tell them that they should just shut up and get a job. Call them lazy, and tell them to take a shower....really try it.

what kind of idiots attack protesters protesting for jobs, for not having jobs?
( aslo I was at them last week, and I worked 58 hours this week...its amazing that one can protest...and have a job...a concept you fail to see unless its the tea party...then you don't question how they could all go to DC to watch Beck ..)

Do you mean me? My link about Craigs list?

I was not attacking them, I was just stating a fact that they are being paid to protest. I even said it's not wrong or bad.

Do you mean me? My link about Craigs list?

I was not attacking them, I was just stating a fact that they are being paid to protest. I even said it's not wrong or bad.

It was a general attack on your right wing freinds, who ***** about how they should just get a job. showing they have not a clue what they are talking about.I have no idea what your CL thing is, and I don't really care..I know why the people are there, and I doubt anyone was up there with me because they did not care but just where paid to.

I also stated that, when I was part of the 1%, it was because of my husband's work, not mine, and that I (nor he) really felt that it was fair to get all those advantages while others were being taken advantage of.

What kind of advantage did you get unfairly, i.e. that others did not have access to? When you name it, tell us why it would not simply be better to stop giving 1%ers that unfair advantage rather than letting 1%ers keep that unfair advantage but taxing them more?

I would also like to know what the connection is between the unfair advantages you got and the act of being taken advantage of that others were subjected to.

E.G. Did some congressman simply take money from other people and then give it to you? If so then the solution is not to tax you more but to 1. stop taking the money from others and 2. stop giving it to you.

I don't know why you insist in spinning my words EVERYTIME, trying to make them fit your needs!

part of an honest discourse is giving people the benefit of the doubt. Did Dogt forget or misread that you USED to be a 1% and think that you still are?

You can present us with evidence or you can extend grace.

I saw one poster for a guy saying he was the 53%...and he talked about working 80 hours a week, being a former Marine, and all kinds of other things...and I like others I know..would say...and you think having to work 80 hours a week just to get bye after serving, is a good thing?

It is better than being a sponge.

Where is the promise that we will not have to work hard at times in our lives? One should be grateful that he has work. I don't know the details of that guys jobs but if he got minimum wage than he was earning a good enough wage to more than just get buy unless his expenses were high.

Werbung:
part of an honest discourse is giving people the benefit of the doubt. Did Dogt forget or misread that you USED to be a 1% and think that you still are?

You can present us with evidence or you can extend grace.

I'll bet that if I asked one of the kids in Zoccotti Park if one ceases being a 1%er just because they retire the answer would be 'no'.

Further, if you ask one if its ok being a 1%er if one also feels badly for stealing their wealth they would not feel it to be so.

In short, you are what you are and you might as well be proud of it as you chose it for yourself.

Back